Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hart of Dixie; on the CW
Topic Started: Oct 8 2011, 11:55 AM (1,871 Views)
Bremol
Member Avatar

I read several weeks ago that they'd been picked up, just forgot to come in here and post it...oops!

I am so glad it's coming back. I don't know who I want Zoey with. I'm leaning more toward George, just because they seem to 'fit' better and she makes him 'better' but she makes Wade 'better' too...so I'm stuck! Maybe she should be with Brick. That'd really put Lemon's panties in a knot! lol
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ashley22
Member Avatar

Bremol
Jun 7 2012, 09:16 PM
I read several weeks ago that they'd been picked up, just forgot to come in here and post it...oops!

I am so glad it's coming back. I don't know who I want Zoey with. I'm leaning more toward George, just because they seem to 'fit' better and she makes him 'better' but she makes Wade 'better' too...so I'm stuck! Maybe she should be with Brick. That'd really put Lemon's panties in a knot! lol
I'm feel the same way Bremol! Zoey and George have this connection that is so sweet and a friendship but Zoey and Wade have this different chemistry! I can't choose! lol

Quote:

Maybe she should be with Brick. That'd really put Lemon's panties in a knot! lol

Oh Gah Lemon would die! LOL

Thomas

Jup, there will be a second season !

Yea! :cheer: Thanks for the info Thomas!

Bremol
Member Avatar

Ashley22
Jun 15 2012, 07:55 AM
Bremol
Jun 7 2012, 09:16 PM

I'm feel the same way Bremol! Zoey and George have this connection that is so sweet and a friendship but Zoey and Wade have this different chemistry! I can't choose! lol

Quote:

Maybe she should be with Brick. That'd really put Lemon's panties in a knot! lol

Oh Gah Lemon would die! LOL

Thomas

Jup, there will be a second season !

Yea! :cheer: Thanks for the info Thomas!

Even though I was only joking about Brick and Zoey, it would be a hoot to see Lemon's eyes pop out of her head! lol

I'm excited to see where they take the show for the second season.

One thing I am sure about as far as couples go, Lemon doesn't belong with George. Lemon belongs with Lavon. She's more alive, more real, with him than she is with George. I think the thing with George is just trying to be what everyone expects. They dated as kids, etc., and since it's the deep South...I'm not sure her and Lavon being together would go over all that great. I think the social acceptance aspect is a big part of her wanting to be with George instead of Lavon.

Ashley22
Member Avatar

Anybody watching season 2?? Seen a whole lot of Wade without his shirt on.....i aint complaining. :wub:

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

I'm loving this show, and season 2 is even better. Hate the new girl, she and Lavon are boring, but she'll be gone soon. I really do think Lemon and Lavon belong together, they have chemistry, and they just mesh. Lemon, her sister and her dad are all better this season as well. I feel sorry for Brick because of his recent breakup with Emily. I am liking George as friends with Zoe and Lemon, though I hope he and Zoe a endgame. I am loving the "Zade" relationship, though. Very casual, but you can tell they are falling for each other and have chemistry. I like Zoe's interactions with Lemon as well.

JessicaStevan

Chemistry between Zoey and George in the Hart of dixie is really very sweet. They both are very good friend..

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · CW Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply