Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Soaptown Loose Lips Spoilers & Screenshots For GH AMC OLTL; Updated October 9th
Topic Started: Oct 10 2011, 12:06 AM (599 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

ALL MY CHILDREN: Prospect is in still in talks with Susan Lucci. Agnes Nixon is more involved than in recent years. Prospect is paying attention to the fans don't doubt that and even more so is Agnes Nixon who still has input in the show and more then ever now that PP has taken over. How do you think Jesse rose from the dead? Fan reaction is an important factor and they do listen. Don't be surprised when AMC returns you will see old favorites you have not seen in years. Army Wives is ending soon could we be seeing Jenny rise from the dead? The audience response on the View when Kim Delaney and Laurence Lau appeared was over the top, maybe Dr Hayward has Jenny stored away somewhere....LOL.... Doubtful but there are such people as doppelgangers.....Get ready for the hotties of AMC. Meet and greet Walt Wiley, Darnell Williams, Vincent Irizarry and Jordi Vilasuco In Florida November 19th. For more on this go to the main page of Soaptown for details.

ONE LIFE TO LIVE: The show has taken a bit of a stall but you must remember these stories are the ones ABC had ordered Ron to write but that will change soon enough. The finale arcs, by necessity, have undergone massive rewrites. The focus appears more on transitioning and building cliffhangers. My sympathies lie with RC, ABC chose to value and market their stars over story. The storytelling suffered from this approach......RC already received ABC's permission to simultaneously work on boards for PP's launch......FV also received ABC's permission to begin some production prep for PP......I am being told that one big return will be leaked shortly, and there are more than one return in the works and to that it is being said that Valentini is working with Nathan Fillions 's schedule to work in a surprise visit from "his" Joey and also Dan Gauthier's Kevin, now that would be FANTASTIC!!!......I am hearing that 2 roles may be recast........ PP attempted to make deals with Kristen Alderson, John Paul and Bree Williamson but only BW appears to be reconsidering and in negotiations with PP. This is where I think the recasts may be coming in. Could we be seeing a 20 something Starr? Kelley Missal and Andrew Trischitta will not be aged so I am told.....Matthew will eventually awake....John and Natty will have a good December......James' fate hinges on the Starr/Cole plans......Cutter's penchant for blackmail continues.....Brody's desperation and motivation aligns with Ross not Elijah....Michael aids John in learning his last lesson....Get ready for some Halloween fun in Llanview.

ONE LIFE TO LIVE: The show has taken a bit of a stall but you must remember these stories are the ones ABC had ordered Ron to write but that will change soon enough. The finale arcs, by necessity, have undergone massive rewrites. The focus appears more on transitioning and building cliffhangers. My sympathies lie with RC, ABC chose to value and market their stars over story. The storytelling suffered from this approach......RC already received ABC's permission to simultaneously work on boards for PP's launch......FV also received ABC's permission to begin some production prep for PP......I am being told that one big return will be leaked shortly, and there are more than one return in the works and to that it is being said that Valentini is working with Nathan Fillions 's schedule to work in a surprise visit from "his" Joey and also Dan Gauthier's Kevin, now that would be FANTASTIC!!!......I am hearing that 2 roles may be recast........ PP attempted to make deals with Kristen Alderson, John Paul and Bree Williamson but only BW appears to be reconsidering and in negotiations with PP. This is where I think the recasts may be coming in. Could we be seeing a 20 something Starr? Kelley Missal and Andrew Trischitta will not be aged so I am told.....Matthew will eventually awake....John and Natty will have a good December......James' fate hinges on the Starr/Cole plans......Cutter's penchant for blackmail continues.....Brody's desperation and motivation aligns with Ross not Elijah....Michael aids John in learning his last lesson....Get ready for some Halloween fun in Llanview.

Click below for screenshots

http://soaptownusa.com/Loose.html
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply