Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Dallas: Thomas Lane Marshall cast as Eric Barnes!
Topic Started: Oct 17 2011, 10:14 PM (1,092 Views)
Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

New out of Dallas today, well Austin, Texas actually, where the DALLAS remake is currently shooting. Seems the reboot of the popular nighttime soap set to premiere in the Summer of 2012 on TNT, has added another hottie to the younger generation set. It has been announced that Thomas Lane Marshall has been cast as Eric Barnes.

So who is Eric Barnes related to? Well, we can safely assume Cliff Barnes played by Ken Kerchaval, who is reportedly appearing in a handful of episodes in the remake!

We are sure that if Thomas Lane Marshall is a Barnes, then the younger Ewing boys played by Jesse Metcalfe and Josh Henderson will definitely have major some issues with him on-screen. Let the fireworks begin!

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/thomas-lane-marshall-cast-as-eric-barnes-in-tnts-dallas-remake/2011/10/12/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

It's shooting here in Austin?! I wish I knew where.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Damn, I'm gonna watch just for the sexy.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

The man Got ABS too salivate over for days. Here is that whole pic showing it ALL!

http://hollywoodlifemag.com/2011/10/casting-news-thomas-lane-marshall-joins-tnts-dallas-as-eric-barnes/

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

I'm really beginning to think this project may actually be GOOD! I hope so! I've missed the Ewing/Barnes feud!! Eric will probably be Cliff's son by Afton!

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Grandpa Hughes
Oct 18 2011, 12:17 PM
I'm really beginning to think this project may actually be GOOD! I hope so! I've missed the Ewing/Barnes feud!! Eric will probably be Cliff's son by Afton!
I really REALLY hope it does turn out to be a success. They seem to be doing everything right so far.

lightandday
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Hey :wave: PapaHugh<Miss Ya!

I'm hoping for the same outcome as well I've been hanging on Ms.Linda Gray every word in recent press and liking what she said to 'Digital Spy" about wanting her character to have a different dynamic other than just being a rich drunk.

Quote:

"I think either they'd be partners in crime where they could do things together, not devious but maybe in a powerful way," she told Digital Spy. "A very powerful team. Not a romantic team, but maybe they could be a force for good or maybe they could help their son.

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/news/a342973/dallas-linda-gray-reveals-jr-sue-ellen-hopes.html

Oops: Edit forgot to put source of quote.
Edited by lightandday, Oct 18 2011, 02:46 PM.

Mason

Sue Ellen should never have been made into a powerful Alexis-lite businesswoman. The bitter, snipey housewife lush Sue Ellen of the early years was the real Sue Ellen, no matter what Linda Gray prefers to play.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

lightandday
Oct 18 2011, 02:29 PM
Grandpa Hughes
Hey :wave: PapaHugh<Miss Ya!

I'm hoping for the same outcome as well I've been hanging on Ms.Linda Gray every word in recent press and liking what she said to 'Digital Spy" about wanting her character to have a different dynamic other than just being a rich drunk.

Quote:

"I think either they'd be partners in crime where they could do things together, not devious but maybe in a powerful way," she told Digital Spy. "A very powerful team. Not a romantic team, but maybe they could be a force for good or maybe they could help their son.

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/news/a342973/dallas-linda-gray-reveals-jr-sue-ellen-hopes.html

Oops: Edit forgot to put source of quote.
Hey L&D, I miss you too! :D

lightandday
Member Avatar

Aw`C'mon Mason a bitch can only be Wasted :wine: for so long Heck Sue Allen Liver is beaten to smithereens by now at least her being somewhat of a formidable housewife/business woman would be different way to usher in the Nu-Dallas then maybe have her revert back to the Sue Ellen of old like being on the verge/battling the alcoholism, although Sue Ellen was a bitty without the bottle especially when JR would ignore & not give her no nookie ^_^

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

He actually looks like Cliff.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime News & Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply