Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: SID Spoilers About Sharon, Adam & Heather's Exit
Topic Started: Oct 18 2011, 08:29 PM (4,393 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

SID:

Heather's name is disgraced after Adam seduces her and has the scandal on the front page of Restless Style.

Sharon is released and Heather leaves town.

Soapcentral
Quote Post Goto Top

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Wow....I didn't like Heather, but that is a shitty exit. But, at least she is gone.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Wow talk about getting screwed.

ArthriticBill
Member Avatar

I hope an indignant Paul begins a file on Adam!!!!

frosty
Member Avatar

ArthriticBill
Oct 18 2011, 09:04 PM
I hope an indignant Paul begins a file on Adam!!!!
I hope so too. Paul needs more screen time. When is the last time this show has a good guy win at something? zilch!! :toetap:

Checkers
Member Avatar

That is messed up.

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Ugh....I had to come back to this thread. This exit just annoys me. I can't believe this show is written by a woman.

six
Member Avatar

Maybe it's because I haven't watched in awhile, but this spoiler is completely incomprehensible to me. Is Adam helping Sharon on purpose? What brought that on? Why would Heather suddenly sleep with Adam again? I just don't get the people in GC.

Thanks.

LPS
Member Avatar

The exit is not that bad. She could have been hit over the head with rock ten times and thrown over a bridge (*cough* Diane). I don't see the carnage.
Edited by LPS, Oct 18 2011, 10:40 PM.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

LOL that is a pretty crappy way to go out. Thankfully I'm not a fan of ER's Heather at all. Oh and a woot woot for the fact that Sharon is getting out of prison finally lol

Checkers
Member Avatar

Sharon is about to enter a different kind of prison. I don't know what is worse watching her in jail or watching her with Adam.

Alexandria
Member Avatar

Checkers
Oct 18 2011, 10:56 PM
Sharon is about to enter a different kind of prison. I don't know what is worse watching her in jail or watching her with Adam.
I hope not. :pray:

cgoff
Member Avatar

now we can look forward to more of MM's tweet's about working with his bff SC! and more stupid video clips of her in his dressing room acting the fool! SC is getting what she wanted more screen time for her character with Adam! Isn't that why she begged and pleaded for his job back?

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

cgoff
Oct 19 2011, 07:39 AM
now we can look forward to more of MM's tweet's about working with his bff SC! and more stupid video clips of her in his dressing room acting the fool! SC is getting what she wanted more screen time for her character with Adam! Isn't that why she begged and pleaded for his job back?
Why look forward to some MM shit that doesn't have to be followed is the real question? After all it is a choice who one follows on twitter so you taking the time to look at posted clips of SC in her dressing room. :laugh:

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

LPS
Oct 18 2011, 10:34 PM
The exit is not that bad. She could have been hit over the head with rock ten times and thrown over a bridge (*cough* Diane). I don't see the carnage.
EXACTLY! She had ah`fuck-up Entrance so this type of exit is not surprising.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Seriously? :drunk:
OK, now this is just plain ole DUMB!!
Seriously? :whack:
Geez, no words, just not a single word. :why:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cornellw
Member Avatar

See this is why the writing for the show has gone so down hill. Adam/Heather was a couple the fans use to love to see and enjoyed and now they are killing that as well with Adam just using Heather. If they are trying to "redeem" Adam then why have him do something like this. They should have had Heather and Adam part on good terms not like this.

Alexandria
Member Avatar

Cornellw
Oct 19 2011, 03:03 PM
See this is why the writing for the show has gone so down hill. Adam/Heather was a couple the fans use to love to see and enjoyed and now they are killing that as well with Adam just using Heather. If they are trying to "redeem" Adam then why have him do something like this. They should have had Heather and Adam part on good terms not like this.
They were a good couple with Chris Engen and Vail Bloom in role not these new Actors. I also do not see Adam as being redeemed ever. He has done way too much the baby stuff, and the memory card, what he did to Ashley, set up his own brother for his faked death. In my opinion he is done.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Quote:

Heather's name is disgraced after Adam seduces her and has the scandal on the front page of Restless Style.

So along with his other psychotic ills, he's also into public humiliation?
First sharon and now heather?
I take it Phyliss is in on this scheme?
I'm not upset with the exit, if he seduced her, then she was willing and she's just as stupid as sharon is, she knows he's a nutjob.
I guess, this is how there will be a mistrial or whatever, the prosecutor sleeping with a witness?
All this will, I guess happen before Victor has to tell his part in the whole caper.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Cornellw
Oct 19 2011, 03:03 PM
I don't know anyone who liked THIS adam & heather, actually, I don't know anyone who likes this heather.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply