Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Top DVR Shows of the Season So Far
Topic Started: Oct 18 2011, 09:44 PM (587 Views)
Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Top DVR Shows of the Season So Far

The fall TV season is just gearing up, but with Modern Family getting an early win as the most DVRed show in the last couple of weeks, it’s time to look at what shows are also feeling a little digital video recording love.

Nielsen said an average of 4.5 million viewers watched a recording of Modern Family after it first appeared on the air, making it the primetime show that got the biggest lift when Nielsen’s DVR ratings were add in. The show’s viewership bumped from nearly 14 million people who watched it live to 18.5 million.

Quite a few other shows this season saw a bump of more than 3 million, including the Ashton Kutcher-starring CBS comedy Two and Half Men and ABC’s Grey’s Anatomy.

The bump from Nielsen’s measurement of who watches on DVR can make a significant difference in the show’s viewership, and can play a role in whether a show returns for another season.

As of now, the TV series with the top DVR shows of the season are:

1. Two and a Half Men
2. Modern Family
3. New Girl
4. 2 Broke Girls
5. The Big Bang Theory
6. How I Met Your Mother
7. NCIS
8. Family Guy
9. Grey’s Anatomy
10. X-Factor (Wednesday)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Queen is anything like this out there about CW DVR recordings? I'm curious about Ringer.

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

lightandday
Oct 19 2011, 12:17 PM
Queen is anything like this out there about CW DVR recordings? I'm curious about Ringer.
I found some info regarding key demo increases, which included The Ringer. It ranked No.23 with a 37% increase in the 18 - 49 demo. The Secret Circle, 90210 and Gossip Girl saw the largest increases for the CW.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Nubia
Oct 19 2011, 01:06 PM
lightandday
Oct 19 2011, 12:17 PM
I found some info regarding key demo increases, which included The Ringer. It ranked No.23 with a 37% increase in the 18 - 49 demo. The Secret Circle, 90210 and Gossip Girl saw the largest increases for the CW.

HOT DIGGITY~That's my Demo :D recorded all the show's but was slow to watch & now I'm all over-it.

Preciate Ya Queen ;) the 37% rise is good news.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime News & Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply