Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: November Sweep Spoilers From October 24th SID
Topic Started: Oct 19 2011, 04:05 PM (5,568 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Nikki's Back!:Nikki comes back (November 23 as MTS tweeted). She is going to be involved with Diane's murder investigation. It will be questioned where Nikki was at the time she disappeared from rehab the night of the murder. It says there is a "sinister force in town who has been pulling strings off camera" and a lot of that has to focus on Nikki. (I guess this mean Patti tries pinning the murder on Nikki next). Hamner says Nikki will be right in the center of the firestorm in the coming months.

Sharon: Sharon is FINALLY cleared of Skye's murder. Hamner says they are going to maximize the romantic bonds Sharon has formed with the men she simply can't give up on (Nick, Adam and Sam are mentioned).

Love Quadrangle: There will be a quad with Nick/Avery/Phyllis/Ronan. They say Avery is similar to Phyllis but more contained which Nick finds very attractive. Phyllis & Ronan get busy next week.

Billy & Cane: Billy & Cane form an unusual alliance. Cane is going to relate to Billy bc they both love their family and Billy wants Delia back in his life. Billy will gain insight into why Cane had to keep secrets from his family. There will be changes & growth in the way these two relate to each other.

Soapcentral
Quote Post Goto Top

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Quote:

Phyllis & Ronan get busy next week.

Oh my poor Ronan. The next victim in Phyllis' endless quest to make Nick jealous. Poor, poor man. Too bad it seems like Nick is going to be too busy to notice. Like usual.

Quote:

Sharon: Sharon is FINALLY cleared of Skye's murder. Hamner says they are going to maximize the romantic bonds Sharon has formed with the men she simply can't give up on (Nick, Adam and Sam are mentioned).

Seriously why lie about it? We all know Sam is leaving and Nick is obviously going to have his hands full with the psychotic Summer sisters so that only leaves the weasel Adam. Prison sounds like a better choice if you ask me :puke:

Quote:

Billy & Cane form an unusual alliance.

Oh poor Billy. I feel almost as sorry for him as I do Ronan :shame:

Thanks Android as usual :)
Edited by Crazygirl, Oct 19 2011, 04:19 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Town whore Phyllis strikes again. Poor Ronan, jeez. That Sharon spoiler from Hamner is such BS. We all know Sharon will be paired with Adam, not the other two. Glad to see Nikki is coming back though.

bmfan
Member Avatar

I actually would like a phyllis and ronan pairing, just like BM I think JB has chemistry with everyone. And although I don't like phyllis I have to give credit where its due her and ronan have hot chemistry!! I am on the fence with the billy thing because its not indicating if he's still hiding or not.

Evan
Member Avatar

Very much in the minority, but I love Adam/Sharon. :D

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

bmfan
Oct 19 2011, 05:04 PM
I actually would like a phyllis and ronan pairing, just like BM I think JB has chemistry with everyone. And although I don't like phyllis I have to give credit where its due her and ronan have hot chemistry!! I am on the fence with the billy thing because its not indicating if he's still hiding or not.
I think Ronan and Phyllis have chemistry too and I think they would be a good couple even though I would prefer Adam and Phyllis together. I think MS and MM have great chemistry and who deserves each other more then Phyllis and Adam but the problem is we all know that anyone paired with Phyllis is just going to be because she's jealous of whoever Nick is banging at that moment. That's all Phyllis seems capable of these days, screwing Nick or screwing someone just to screw with Nicks head :shame:

bmfan
Member Avatar

Crazygirl
Oct 19 2011, 06:23 PM
bmfan
Oct 19 2011, 05:04 PM
I think Ronan and Phyllis have chemistry too and I think they would be a good couple even though I would prefer Adam and Phyllis together. I think MS and MM have great chemistry and who deserves each other more then Phyllis and Adam but the problem is we all know that anyone paired with Phyllis is just going to be because she's jealous of whoever Nick is banging at that moment. That's all Phyllis seems capable of these days, screwing Nick or screwing someone just to screw with Nicks head :shame:
Yeah you do have a point there. Maybe we will get surprised and phyllis will move on from dickless. I also agree with the phyllis and adam pairing, I think they could be so hot together if they were giving the chance.;)

Checkers
Member Avatar

Quote:

Nikki's Back!:Nikki comes back (November 23 as MTS tweeted). She is going to be involved with Diane's murder investigation. It will be questioned where Nikki was at the time she disappeared from rehab the night of the murder. It says there is a "sinister force in town who has been pulling strings off camera" and a lot of that has to focus on Nikki. (I guess this mean Patti tries pinning the murder on Nikki next). Hamner says Nikki will be right in the center of the firestorm in the coming months.

Posted Image

Happy Nikki is coming back and she's got a story but it sounds ridiculous nonetheless.

Quote:

AKA. We are throwing Sharon right back into a relationship with Adam. At this point nobody is shocked or surprised. Who cares?

Posted Image

Quote:

Love Quadrangle: There will be a quad with Nick/Avery/Phyllis/Ronan. They say Avery is similar to Phyllis but more contained which Nick finds very attractive. Phyllis & Ronan get busy next week.

Posted Image

Another non-shocking spoiler. I do think Phyllis and Ronan have chemistry but this isn't going to lead anywhere. JB didn't sign a long term contract. These are adults. They aren't teenagers and these random hookups make them all look stupid. It's become very obvious the only reason why Avery was brought to town was to get into a triangle with Nick and Phyllis. Because it sure wasn't about Sharon's trial or her secret past with Phyllis.

Quote:

Billy & Cane: Billy & Cane form an unusual alliance. Cane is going to relate to Billy bc they both love their family and Billy wants Delia back in his life. Billy will gain insight into why Cane had to keep secrets from his family. There will be changes & growth in the way these two relate to each other.

Posted Image

I guess this is nice seeing Billy and Cane bond but when is Billy gonna come out of hiding? Honestly I don't think Victoria is gonna find out about Billy until Chelsea comes. I think they are dragging things out because they want a triangle. Because Billy and Victoria should have been reunited by now.

cgoff
Member Avatar

Shick
Oct 19 2011, 04:39 PM
Town whore Phyllis strikes again. Poor Ronan, jeez. That Sharon spoiler from Hamner is such BS. We all know Sharon will be paired with Adam, not the other two. Glad to see Nikki is coming back though.
Phyllis is not married, she can have sex with who ever she wants to, but she does not do "relatives" like Sharon does. The town whore title goes to Sharon.

Larel

Bring on Nick & Avery, can't wait!! :P :cheer:

Shick
Member Avatar

cgoff
Oct 19 2011, 09:21 PM
Shick
Phyllis is not married, she can have sex with who ever she wants to, but she does not do "relatives" like Sharon does. The town whore title goes to Sharon.
Phyllis certainly can have sex with anyone she wants, and SHE DOES! She does EVERYONE in sight the nasty tramp. And yeah she's not married, neither was Sharon when she slept with Billy but she was still called every name in the book by phuck fans. Phyllis is the town whore. She has always held the title.

frosty
Member Avatar

cgoff
Shick
Posted Image

FYI: You don't have to be married to be whore. Phyllis is a whore regardless.

The town's insecure-trash-dumpster-humping-slut still belongs to Phyllis who came to GC as a groupie. This aging cow should remember where she came from. Her real background as a crazy fangirl pining and chasing Danny Romalotti while he was still married. The one where she whore herself with other men so she can get pregnant with Daniel and trap Danny into marriage. Oh don't forget this used up horse continued to whored herself out to avoid legal troubles too, playing S&M dominatrix with legal eagel, Michael. No wonder the craggy heffer and her lapdog are still so tight.

frosty
Member Avatar

Larel
Oct 19 2011, 10:00 PM
Bring on Nick & Avery, can't wait!! :P :cheer:

Can't wait for Psycho-bitch Phyll to go apeshit!!

Posted Image

Checkers
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Edited by Checkers, Oct 19 2011, 10:38 PM.

cgoff
Member Avatar

Shick
Oct 19 2011, 10:18 PM
cgoff
Shick
Phyllis certainly can have sex with anyone she wants, and SHE DOES! She does EVERYONE in sight the nasty tramp. And yeah she's not married, neither was Sharon when she slept with Billy but she was still called every name in the book by phuck fans. Phyllis is the town whore. She has always held the title.
since 2005, Phyllis has had sex with Nick and Jack, we did not see or it was never confirmed that Phyllis HAD Sex with Deacon.

Sharon has had sex with Nick, Brad, Jack, Billy, Adam and Sam. And when Sharon had sex with Jack, Billy and Nick within hours of each other, she was still married to Jack.

cgoff
Member Avatar

frosty
Oct 19 2011, 10:19 PM
cgoff
Shick
Posted Image

The town's insecure-trash-dumpster-humping-slut still belongs to Phyllis who came to GC as a groupie. This aging cow should remember where she came from. Her real background as a crazy fangirl pining and chasing Danny Romalotti while he was still married. The one where she whore herself with other men so she can get pregnant with Daniel and trap Danny into marriage. Oh don't forget this used up horse continued to whored herself out to avoid legal troubles too, playing S&M dominatrix with legal eagel, Michael. No wonder the craggy heffer and her lapdog are still so tight.
wow let's go back to 1994!

Danny and the bugg had been living separate lives for months and Danny even admitted that while he was living the single life, there were other WOMEN.

Phyllis was a Danny groupie, unlike Harmony who was a rock and roll groupie, there is a difference.

Phyllis and MS are considered one of the hottest females on soaps, post a picture of yourself so we can compare!

frosty
Member Avatar

^So what? Phyllis was a groupie and who knows how many men she slept.

frosty
Member Avatar

cgoff
Oct 19 2011, 10:46 PM
frosty
cgoff
Shick
Posted Image

Danny and the bugg had been living separate lives for months and Danny even admitted that while he was living the single life, there were other WOMEN.

Phyllis was a Danny groupie, unlike Harmony who was a rock and roll groupie, there is a difference.

Phyllis and MS are considered one of the hottest females on soaps, post a picture of yourself so we can compare!
Why not go back to the origins of the dumpster humper? It made the horrible person she is today. Forever a hypocrited whore who used babies to trap men into marriages.

cgoff
Member Avatar

frosty
Oct 19 2011, 10:49 PM
cgoff
Oct 19 2011, 10:46 PM
frosty
cgoff

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Why not go back to the origins of the dumpster humper? It made the horrible person she is today. Forever a hypocrited whore who used babies to trap men into marriages.
yes she used Daniel to "trap" Danny, but she did not "use" Summer to trap Nick.

where you even watching the show in 2006?
Edited by cgoff, Oct 19 2011, 10:52 PM.

Shick
Member Avatar

Spin it however you like, Phyllis uses her children for men. Summer wasn't outright used to get Nick as Daniel was, but she milked it for all it was worth. Hell the only reason Nick went back to the hag in July of 2009 was because Summer was ill. That kid was the only thing holding phuck together for a long time there. And before you ask, yes I watched the show in 2006...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply