Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 10/24; Twitter/FB list in first post
Topic Started: Oct 22 2011, 11:17 PM (36,472 Views)
CynthiaHaskins1

I have to say that a big no to nick fallon i dont want him back on the show.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ellie

It's probably Nadia. She's his only Days source, anyway.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Ellie
Oct 30 2011, 01:32 PM
It's probably Nadia. She's his only Days source, anyway.
If it's Nadia, consider me unimpressed. I don't want Chloe back unless Philip returns with her.

six
Member Avatar

I'll be shocked if it's Nadia. When they brought her on the first time, they had a late 20s set for her to be in, but at this point, there's really no place for her.

Chelsea was involved with Will, Melanie and Abby before, so I could see them trying that again. Bo, Hope and Billie would benefit from her return, too.

Ellie

six
Oct 30 2011, 01:55 PM
I'll be shocked if it's Nadia. When they brought her on the first time, they had a late 20s set for her to be in, but at this point, there's really no place for her.

Chelsea was involved with Will, Melanie and Abby before, so I could see them trying that again. Bo, Hope and Billie would benefit from her return, too.
There have been little hints it's Nadia, though. I mean in the DR interview with Bren Foster right after it was announced he was staying, he said "you never know" about Chloe coming back. Other cast members have dropped hints like that too via twitter. Combined with the fact that it's Nelson giving the spoiler, that's why it wouldn't surprise me at all. Who knows, they could be doing a Bradison triangle, something like that. We know these writers like her given the exit scenes she had.

tabbycat6248

Hopefully, it's Chelsea/Rachel Melvin! Hopefully, that means we will soon be hearing the news that:

TWO DAYS STARS OUT!!!

MOLLY BURNETT FIRED!!!! SHAWN CHRISTIAN OUT!!!!!

Those two need to leave ASAP!
Edited by tabbycat6248, Oct 30 2011, 02:05 PM.

Bradyclan

six

Chelsea was never innvolved in Will's orbit. Mel and Abby , I guess make sense but they are a little younger than her.

Quite frankly, aside of kicking Mel's butt , I rather she be involved in CW with her mom and granma. She could also be lured to work for Madworld since her granpa is Victor. That's good conflict.

Also, they can bring back Nick or a new love interest for her.

six
Member Avatar

Ellie
Oct 30 2011, 02:02 PM
six

There have been little hints it's Nadia, though. I mean in the DR interview with Bren Foster right after it was announced he was staying, he said "you never know" about Chloe coming back. Other cast members have dropped hints like that too via twitter. Combined with the fact that it's Nelson giving the spoiler, that's why it wouldn't surprise me at all. Who knows, they could be doing a Bradison triangle, something like that. We know these writers like her given the exit scenes she had.
I hope it is her. It'd be nice to have her back. I've seen things that could be hints, but the show is so cryptic and open ended about returns that you never know.

Chelsea did have some involvement with the old Will with curly hair. Right around the time she ran over Zach.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

It's not her but I want it to be Tanya Boyd :wub2:

Carly
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Oct 30 2011, 08:46 AM
SpriteEyes
Oct 30 2011, 06:13 AM
Bright Eyes
Oct 29 2011, 04:05 PM
I'm going to ignorantly believe he's talking about Leann Hunley. I have that "LH in May" tweet by Marlene to back me up. :)
IF she returns could that mean Tony would soon be following? :cloud9:
I have a funny feeling that the LH in May is Leanne, and that she will be returning soon. They have hinted on more than one occasion about a love interest for Roman and since Carrie is in town, I bet the plans are to bring Anna back at some point.
In a recent interview, Christie Clark said that in an upcoming episode, Carrie mentions Anna and says that Anna is doing well. (I guess DAYS dropped the whole "Who showed up in Anna's hospital room?!" cliffhanger.) I wonder if we'll get more references to Anna in the coming months? If so, then I'll hope it's an indication that she's returning.

Anna would fit well in the Mad World/Countess Wilhelmina storylines and would be a worthy opponent to Kate, especially since Kate is married to Stefano, whom Anna loathes.

LiZa
Member Avatar

Bright Eyes
I'm going to ignorantly believe he's talking about Leann Hunley. I have that "LH in May" tweet by Marlene to back me up. :)
I heard a rumor Days has been closely watching Lindsey Hartley.

Kenny
Member Avatar

LiZa
Oct 30 2011, 03:16 PM
Bright Eyes
If they bring her back, I hope they ditch the Arianna character and let her play Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald, having moved to Salem from Harmony.

Carly
Member Avatar

I thought that Lindsey Hartley had signed with Prospect Park to be part of the online version of All My Children. Wouldn't that preclude her returning to DAYS?

daisy132

Kenny
Oct 30 2011, 03:20 PM
LiZa
Oct 30 2011, 03:16 PM
Bright Eyes
If they bring her back, I hope they ditch the Arianna character and let her play Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald, having moved to Salem from Harmony.

That's how I always saw her anyways. I'm still waiting to find out that Rafe is in fact Luis with amnesia.

lene
Member Avatar

I hope it's not Chelsea. I loved Max/Chelsea. And since Darin Brooks ain't coming back.....

Sariah
Member Avatar

Kyrai
Oct 29 2011, 11:32 AM
Sariah
Oct 29 2011, 10:26 AM
Paxton
Oct 29 2011, 10:18 AM
Kyrai
Oct 29 2011, 10:08 AM
I had no idea Caroline switched Chloe's paternity test! Why in the world would Caroline switch Chloe's paternity test? She's not even tied to Chloe is she? When I left, Chloe was married to Lucas but dating Dr. Sleaze.... I should go read up, but I may be afraid of what I find out, lol.
You should be afraid. In a nutshell, here's why: Stephanie was in love with Nathan Horton, who was with her but pined with a burning passion for every man's fantasy, Melanie, who was married to Philip at the time. Philip had a one night stand with Chloe when they were both drunk and upset; Chloe mistakenly thought Daniel was cheating on her with Carly and Philip was insecure about the hottest woman on the planet a/k/a Melanie. Stephanie was afraid of losing Nathan and when she learned about Phloe's ONS, she feared that the Phelony marriage would implode and Nathan would dump her ass for Melanie. I forget how Caroline got in on the secret, whether Stephanie told her or what. Stephanie did plan to change the results, as I recall, but when she had her friend hack in to the system it showed Daniel was the father. That was because unbeknownst to her at the time, Caroline had used her volunteer status at the hospital which apparently gave her access to all patient records to change the test results so Phelony would stay blissfully married and Nathan would be all Stephanie's.
Just to add a little to Paxton's nearly perfect explanation - Philip's insecurity came because he saw Melanie sticking her tongue down Nathan's throat in Maggie's kitchen. (But I can't complain too much because I got hot Phloe sex and a Phloe baby.)

Caroline overheard Stephanie talking to Ian on the pier (computer hacking friend) about the situation because they'd seen the results that Philip was the father. Stephanie decided to change the results but when she got back, the results had already changed by Grandma Caroline, who had somehow managed to get to the hospital and change the results before Stephanie could get back to her apartment. (This was in a retcon flashback because part of the mystery was who had changed the results - and Caroline wasn't even a consideration.)

They tried to make it better by having Caroline say that she didn't just do it for Stephanie to keep Nathan, but because no child should be raised a Kiriakis (she hated Victor at the time because Victor liked Maggie) and that Daniel and Chloe should be kept together and their happiness shouldn't be ruined.

Thanks for the info. I am kinda sorry I found out, lol, but wow... I'm very glad I stopped watching back when I did.

This sounds totally awful. They reduced Caroline to Sami just for shock factor... Unbelievable. I'm glad Chloe's baby is Philip's, not Dr. Dan's though. Although, total blech on the thought of Philip even with Melanie, ever.... That's an image I can do without. <shudder>
Yep, Phelony was pretty foul and horrendous. Totally butchered Philip's character. And not surprisingly, JKJ decided to leave the show during the worst of it (he spent every day begging Melanie to take him back once she found out about the affair). So, so, so bad.

But I'm glad too that the baby turned out to be Phloe's :)

lene
Member Avatar

Kenny
Oct 29 2011, 03:30 PM
SoapGal1
Oct 29 2011, 03:21 PM
I'm really just posting this for grins. I don't follow him but someone retweeted this in my timeline.

http://twitter.com/#!/nelliebranco/status/130333825380261888

Quote:

There may be another DAYS actress headed back to Salem. Find out who on Monday!

Don't put alot of stock in what he says...
I would be more excited if that read "There may be an actress leaving Genoa City and heading back to Salem. Find out who on Monday!"
more like "There may be an actress and an actor leaving Genoa City and heading back to Salem. Find out who on Monday!" -_-

Sariah
Member Avatar

jwsel
Oct 29 2011, 08:26 PM
What about the possible return of Nadia Bjorlin? I always got the sense that her departure might not be permanent and we've already see the writers bring back Quinn. After the prostitution storyline, Chloe needed a bit of a break, but if she returned now, it would be about 5-6 months after her departure.
Only if Jay Kenneth Johnson is coming back with her! ;)

I would think Nadia returning would probably depend on how well Dirty Soap does. An E! reality show made the Kardashians - it might possibly do the same thing for the soap actresses (and Nadia's easily the most likable person on the show).

tabbycat6248

Sariah
Oct 30 2011, 04:35 PM
Kyrai
Oct 29 2011, 11:32 AM
Sariah
Oct 29 2011, 10:26 AM
Paxton
Oct 29 2011, 10:18 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepshould be afraid. In a nutshell, here's why: Stephanie was in love with Nathan Horton, who was with her but pined with a burning passion for every man's fantasy, Melanie, who was married to Philip at the time. Philip had a one night stand with Chloe when they were both drunk and upset; Chloe mistakenly thought Daniel was cheating on her with Carly and Philip was insecure about the hottest woman on the planet a/k/a Melanie. Stephanie was afraid of losing Nathan and when she learned about Phloe's ONS, she feared that the Phelony marriage would implode and Nathan would dump her ass for Melanie. I forget how Caroline got in on the secret, whether Stephanie told her or what. Stephanie did plan to change the results, as I recall, but when she had her friend hack in to the system it showed Daniel was the father. That was because unbeknownst to her at the time, Caroline had used her volunteer status at the hospital which apparently gave her access to all patient records to change the test results so Phelony would stay blissfully married and Nathan would be all Stephanie's.
Just to add a little to Paxton's nearly perfect explanation - Philip's insecurity came because he saw Melanie sticking her tongue down Nathan's throat in Maggie's kitchen. (But I can't complain too much because I got hot Phloe sex and a Phloe baby.)

Caroline overheard Stephanie talking to Ian on the pier (computer hacking friend) about the situation because they'd seen the results that Philip was the father. Stephanie decided to change the results but when she got back, the results had already changed by Grandma Caroline, who had somehow managed to get to the hospital and change the results before Stephanie could get back to her apartment. (This was in a retcon flashback because part of the mystery was who had changed the results - and Caroline wasn't even a consideration.)

They tried to make it better by having Caroline say that she didn't just do it for Stephanie to keep Nathan, but because no child should be raised a Kiriakis (she hated Victor at the time because Victor liked Maggie) and that Daniel and Chloe should be kept together and their happiness shouldn't be ruined.

Thanks for the info. I am kinda sorry I found out, lol, but wow... I'm very glad I stopped watching back when I did.

This sounds totally awful. They reduced Caroline to Sami just for shock factor... Unbelievable. I'm glad Chloe's baby is Philip's, not Dr. Dan's though. Although, total blech on the thought of Philip even with Melanie, ever.... That's an image I can do without. <shudder>
Yep, Phelony was pretty foul and horrendous. Totally butchered Philip's character. And not surprisingly, JKJ decided to leave the show during the worst of it (he spent every day begging Melanie to take him back once she found out about the affair). So, so, so bad.

But I'm glad too that the baby turned out to be Phloe's :)

The Philip/Melanie pairing totally destroyed Philip's character. :shame: Hopefully, when/if Jay Kenneth Johnson returns, Molly Burnett/Mel will be long gone because that is definitely one pairing that should NEVER, EVER happen again. I'd rather have him with Chloe, Stephanie, Belle or Mimi.
Edited by tabbycat6248, Oct 30 2011, 04:45 PM.

justforfun

I like the idea of Anna returning. Out of all of the possibilities, I hope it is her, but I could also see it being Rachel Melvin, too.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply