Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 10/24; Twitter/FB list in first post
Topic Started: Oct 22 2011, 11:17 PM (36,637 Views)
JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Kenny
Oct 30 2011, 03:20 PM
LiZa
Oct 30 2011, 03:16 PM
Bright Eyes
Oct 29 2011, 04:05 PM
I'm going to ignorantly believe he's talking about Leann Hunley. I have that "LH in May" tweet by Marlene to back me up. :)
I heard a rumor Days has been closely watching Lindsey Hartley.
If they bring her back, I hope they ditch the Arianna character and let her play Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald, having moved to Salem from Harmony.

Good times. :wub: Day's biggest mistake was making LH's character a sap instead of a bad ass. She can be one formidable opponent.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dreamy
Member Avatar

It can't be Lindsay Hartley because she signed with AMC on the web.

james0479
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Oct 30 2011, 06:07 PM
Kenny
Oct 30 2011, 03:20 PM
LiZa
Oct 30 2011, 03:16 PM
Bright Eyes
Oct 29 2011, 04:05 PM
I'm going to ignorantly believe he's talking about Leann Hunley. I have that "LH in May" tweet by Marlene to back me up. :)
I heard a rumor Days has been closely watching Lindsey Hartley.
If they bring her back, I hope they ditch the Arianna character and let her play Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald, having moved to Salem from Harmony.

Good times. :wub: Day's biggest mistake was making LH's character a sap instead of a bad ass. She can be one formidable opponent.
That video is hilarious! I forgot how many times Gwen was actually the initial attacker!! I love Lindsay Hartley but it does seem she is secured into a deal with Prospect for the web version of AMC. Good for her, I guess...but I also wouldn't mind her coming back to Days. She is a very fun actress when given good material.

DJsMommy
Member Avatar
❤Brami❤

tomsawyer
Oct 28 2011, 10:53 PM
New tweetpic of JS...

http://ow.ly/i/k6ox

It was supposedly taken today, which would mean EJ is still wearing the flag pin in the January. Looks like he wins.
:iloveyou: Now that is all kinds of HOT! My long, achey night just got a lot better.

DJsMommy
Member Avatar
❤Brami❤

nickyj12345
Oct 28 2011, 11:15 PM
@KateMansi - Enjoying the Halloween episode on #DAYS ?? Here's a pic for you #Dannifer friends

Posted Image

http://twitter.com/#!/KateMansi/status/130019715841146881
And seeing this pic just makes the Chad/Mel kiss more pathetic! What guy would mistake Melanie's...um, body for Abby's gorgeous figure despite the same costume? Beyond stupid! :puke:

am103
Member Avatar

I would LOVE for Lindsay Hartley to return to DAYS! I felt like Arianna really didn't get a decent story until the very end of her run when she busted Sami as EJ's shooter. That was awesome! However, because she signed with Prospect for AMC, I don't see the return being her.

I think it's very possible that it could be Nadia. SOD mentioned when she left the show that it was rumored that she would likely return in late 2011/early 2012. But, with Lisa Rinna coming back, I'm thinking it could be Rachel Melvin also. I would be totally okay with that. I loved Chelsea, especially when she gave Melanie a piece of her mind. I just don't know who they could pair her with romantically if she returned.

DJsMommy
Member Avatar
❤Brami❤

Bradyclan
Oct 30 2011, 02:05 PM
six
Oct 30 2011, 01:55 PM
I'll be shocked if it's Nadia. When they brought her on the first time, they had a late 20s set for her to be in, but at this point, there's really no place for her.

Chelsea was involved with Will, Melanie and Abby before, so I could see them trying that again. Bo, Hope and Billie would benefit from her return, too.
Chelsea was never innvolved in Will's orbit. Mel and Abby , I guess make sense but they are a little younger than her.

Quite frankly, aside of kicking Mel's butt , I rather she be involved in CW with her mom and granma. She could also be lured to work for Madworld since her granpa is Victor. That's good conflict.

Also, they can bring back Nick or a new love interest for her.
I thought Chelsea & the other Abby were BFF's even before Chelsea knew her true parentage? Or am I confusing that somehow?

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

DJsMommy
Oct 30 2011, 09:27 PM
tomsawyer
Oct 28 2011, 10:53 PM
New tweetpic of JS...

http://ow.ly/i/k6ox

It was supposedly taken today, which would mean EJ is still wearing the flag pin in the January. Looks like he wins.
:iloveyou: Now that is all kinds of HOT! My long, achey night just got a lot better.
How did I miss this?? Damn, he looks good. I think I need some water, all of a sudden my mouth is dry.
AND EJ wins! Nice!! :rockon:
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Oct 30 2011, 10:21 PM.

lumifan4life85
Member Avatar

Please Soap Gods, don't bring Lindsay Hartley back to Salem. Couldn't stand her as Arianna. I'm SICK of Passions actors, honestly, sick of them. EM is the only actor of the bunch I've liked. Though, if they brought Jesse Metcalf in as someone OTHER then a Hernandez, I'd say differently LOL. Miguel from Passions was just hot.

Cupcake06

am103
Oct 30 2011, 10:14 PM
I would LOVE for Lindsay Hartley to return to DAYS! I felt like Arianna really didn't get a decent story until the very end of her run when she busted Sami as EJ's shooter. That was awesome! However, because she signed with Prospect for AMC, I don't see the return being her.
I wish she could do both. :wub:

So Arianna could come back to get it on with EJ and torture Rafe.

lene
Member Avatar

DJsMommy
Oct 30 2011, 09:32 PM
nickyj12345
Oct 28 2011, 11:15 PM
@KateMansi - Enjoying the Halloween episode on #DAYS ?? Here's a pic for you #Dannifer friends

Posted Image

http://twitter.com/#!/KateMansi/status/130019715841146881
And seeing this pic just makes the Chad/Mel kiss more pathetic! What guy would mistake Melanie's...um, body for Abby's gorgeous figure despite the same costume? Beyond stupid! :puke:
I may not be a fan of Molly/Melanie, but she has a hot body!

six
Member Avatar

DJsMommy
Oct 30 2011, 10:16 PM
Bradyclan
Oct 30 2011, 02:05 PM
six
Oct 30 2011, 01:55 PM
I'll be shocked if it's Nadia. When they brought her on the first time, they had a late 20s set for her to be in, but at this point, there's really no place for her.

Chelsea was involved with Will, Melanie and Abby before, so I could see them trying that again. Bo, Hope and Billie would benefit from her return, too.
Chelsea was never innvolved in Will's orbit. Mel and Abby , I guess make sense but they are a little younger than her.

Quite frankly, aside of kicking Mel's butt , I rather she be involved in CW with her mom and granma. She could also be lured to work for Madworld since her granpa is Victor. That's good conflict.

Also, they can bring back Nick or a new love interest for her.
I thought Chelsea & the other Abby were BFF's even before Chelsea knew her true parentage? Or am I confusing that somehow?
No, you're right. They were.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply