Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Once Upon A Time
Topic Started: Oct 23 2011, 09:06 PM (9,041 Views)
Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I am hooked already.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

BalscoFan5
Oct 23 2011, 09:06 PM
I am hooked already.
Ditto! When it started, I thought it was playing kinda cheesy, but then all the different characters started popping up (I was having fun playing "Name the Dwarf") and then SWORDFIGHT WITH A BABY. And the prince DIED! And I cried! And then the mayor/Queen is a BIOTCH (I was cracking up when she offered Emma apple cider and then showed her with a bowl of apples on her table) and then Snow was visiting hospital patients and it showed John Doe was the PRINCE! And I started crying! And then the CLOCK MOVED! And I SQEEEEEEEED.

Yeah. I'm hooked. (I'm such a sap)

Mason

I thought it was decent. Some parts were a little corny for me, but it was good enough that I'll be watching again next week.

Bremol
Member Avatar

I was hooked from just the previews and I wasn't disappointed.

I was so sad when Prince Charming was killed and then was happy when I realized he was the coma patient. Yay!

I loved Henry's smile at the end when the clock moved. Poor little guy...having the witch as his mother. I'm hoping that he somehow escapes her clutches and manages to take the book with him.

I was lol at Red Riding Hood and Granny. I'm waiting for Pinocchio to show up. I want to see who he wound up as.
Edited by Bremol, Oct 23 2011, 09:33 PM.

Alin89
Member Avatar

this was a great show i loved it. i cant wait for more.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I like it too.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

aimees76
Member Avatar

I really liked it, too! Looking forward to next week.

PassionateSoapy
Member Avatar

:popcorn: it looks really good so far I just hope the writers know where there going unlike Lost.

Ashley22
Member Avatar

I really liked it!! I can't wait to see what happens! :thumbsup:

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

All your reviews are piquing my interest for sure...I had this show written off from the previews, but I will definitely be checking it out now since so many of you enjoyed it.

lysie
Member Avatar

I thought that sword fight with the baby was kind of hot, lol. I liked the whole show.

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

Loved it! Can't wait for the next episode.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Finally Lana Parilla is on a show that may actually get a full season LOL

I have adored her since NBC's short lived 'Windfall' and she was awesome on 'Swingtown'

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Rick
Oct 25 2011, 07:32 PM
Finally Lana Parilla is on a show that may actually get a full season LOL

I have adored her since NBC's short lived 'Windfall' and she was awesome on 'Swingtown'
Ditto! She is a fave of mine too and I just loved her on Swingtown.

badaddiction
Member Avatar

Chiming in to say I loved it too. I'm glad Emma is a bad-ass. It'll make it all kinds of interesting when her and the queen have a confrontation.

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

Nubia
Oct 25 2011, 07:57 PM
Rick
Finally Lala Parilla is on a show that may actually get a full season LOL

who was she playing?

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Ally
Oct 25 2011, 10:19 PM
Nubia
Oct 25 2011, 07:57 PM
Rick
Finally Lala Parilla is on a show that may actually get a full season LOL

who was she playing?
The Evil Queen! In Storybrooke, she's the so aptly named mayor Regina.

Edge1978
Member Avatar

Love the show. Can't wait to see what happens next!

MischaD

Rick funny that I have liked the actress too since Windfall and when I caught on that she was the wicked witch I knew it was a perfect fit.

Ally she played the wife who was still in love with her highschool boyfriend(Jason Gerick's character)/did have an affair with him?? i think so.

I loved the show, it is still on my dvr, havent' deleted it yet.

I need to watch it without interruptions. I missed red riding hood. I wondered why Henry was smiling at the end watching the clock tick off some time but I loved that his teacher is Snow and yes there he was Prince Charming.
Edited by MischaD, Oct 30 2011, 01:23 PM.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

SLAM the show be4 it started.. Decided to watch via Demand AND BOY'O'BOY :applause: Had no idea they were intertwining all of the Charming tales from when I was a little also Robert Carlyle having a role was an equal plus for me...SO YEA it's getting recorded tonight.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply