Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Once Upon A Time
Topic Started: Oct 23 2011, 09:06 PM (9,584 Views)
Alin89
Member Avatar

i liked the last episode. it was good. i felt so bad for regina. It defintely wasn't snow's fault. She was a little girl how could she have known. i liked the ending. I hated regina's mom.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MidnightRain
Member Avatar
Jake & Marley ~ Jarley <333

bstreis
Apr 9 2012, 12:28 PM
I guess I'll wait. I was disappointed there wasn't a new show last night. I hate these random 2-3 wk haitus'
Oh, but what a good episode that repeat was. :wub: "7:15 A.M." is one of my favorites, and I ended up recording it and watching it again. LOL! But I can't wait for the final four episodes of the season to begin in a couple of weeks. They're gonna be epic!! :hail:

MidnightRain
Member Avatar

New promo for the upcoming episodes!! :yahoo: :yahoo: CANNOT WAIT!!!

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

MidnightRain
Apr 13 2012, 07:59 AM

:sheep:

bstreis
Member Avatar
No matter what you think, I DO love you.

MidnightRain
Apr 13 2012, 07:59 AM

TFP, that was pretty awesome. I cannot wait to see how Regina gets out of this one - I mean come on, she has to right?

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

As if I am not already itching for new episodes right now,I am even more actious for the 22nd.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :cheer: :cheer:

Alin89
Member Avatar

i cant wait either its looking good.

MidnightRain
Member Avatar

Just a few hours to go.... :cheer: :cheer:

So about those scenes where Regina is confronted by everyone in the town I'm really thinking it's a dream, or more likely Regina's nightmare. That stuff happens in the second to the last episode of the season, and Regina is tied up to her apple tree, which is in the middle of the street, btw. Plus, David is handing Emma a sword...where did he get a sword? LOL! But whatever exactly that is about, it seems it's all setup for the life-changing events that happen in the season finale. :biggrin:

And I know we were speculating about August being Rumple's son. Well, I don't know if anyone has seen the updated promo that was posted last week, but there is something in that promo where it looks like Baelfire is being sucked into another realm and Rumple is trying to save him. So IF August does turn out to be Rumple's son, it would explain why he can come and go from Storybrooke; he wasn't in the fairytale world when the curse happened. Guess we'll see....

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

So happy it's back.

wiggleworm
Member Avatar

After tonight's episode, I am sticking with August being Pinocchio considering his stiff leg problems and the donkey paperweight.

Perhaps he can come and go because he is made of wood, and he is dying because since the curse is being lifted, he is turning back into wood. I also think he mentioned he would never lie to Emma a few episodes back. Seems like a quality Pinocchio would proudly claim.

MidnightRain
Member Avatar

LOL, the writers pulled a fast one on me tonight! :laugh: Throughout most of the episode, I totally thought August was Rumple's son, but I should have known the OUAT writers wouldn't be that obvious. It wasn't until August "forgave" his "father" that I knew something was up. There are no happy endings in Storybrooke, so this didn't make sense. I love how the show constantly keeps you guessing.

It seems those who have been saying he's Pinocchio are on to something. Pinocchio was turned into a boy because of the magic in Fairytale land, but he is dying because our world is turning him back into wood. That is why he is so desperate to make Emma believe that she has to break the curse. And he was on the phone with someone saying they have to speed up their plan...who was on the other end of that phone call anyway??? So it seems like that's where it's going, but we've been fooled before. However, since the next episode is a Pinocchio-centered episode and the episode is titled "The Stranger", it does seem to tie in together.

Speaking of the next episode, if you haven't read the episode description, it says Regina tries to seduce David. Ewwwwwwwwww!!!! :puke: There are some pictures out there of them having a candlelit dinner and her coming onto him in the kitchen. Gross! :puke: POOR DAVID!!

But at the same time, those scenes should be hilarious! :laugh:
Edited by MidnightRain, Apr 23 2012, 04:09 AM.

Thomson
Member Avatar

Episode 20 ''The Stranger'' Promo:

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Bring in some kind of love interest for Regina,maybe it will slightly pull the stick out of her ass.

bstreis
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
Apr 23 2012, 02:25 PM
Bring in some kind of love interest for Regina,maybe it will slightly pull the stick out of her ass.
I think that's a great idea. I just don't know where they're going to go with this show after Emma realizes that what that obnoxious kid Henry is saying is true and they "defeat" the evil queen.

Boo on the mysterious stranger being Pinocchio but thinking about it now he is definitely shifty, kinda like that little lying boy, lol. So the reason Rumple created the curse to begin with was in order to find his son. That was a nice little twist. Only 2 or 3 episodes left til the season finale, right?

MidnightRain
Member Avatar

^^^Yep, only three more episodes left of the season. :(

BTW, I love your avatar, bstreis. "The Notebook" is one of my favorite movies! :wub:

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Didn't fool me at all with the mislead. TVLine wrote an article a while back, explaining its theory that August is Pinocchio because of the "splints" he got when walking near the toll bridge, and the fact that he told Emma he can never lie. Even when August called Rumple "Papa", I still wasn't fooled.

Lackluster episode for me. Only great part was Mr. Gold and Regina having their conversation about the curse, and Emma and Regina's showdown after Sydney confessed.

Part of me does wonder where Baelfire is in Storybrooke world. And also curious to see who August is working with, or if he was simply talking to Henry (who he met right after the mysterious call).

Sidenote: I'm kinda bummed that they've made all the fairies so small. I know that's trivial, but it still bugs me. LOL!

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

OUAT Awesome theme song.

MidnightRain
Member Avatar

^^^Thanks for posting that video, BalscoFan! It's awesome! :D

EW just put up an exclusive sneak preview of this Sunday's episode. As mentioned above, Regina tries to seduce David. Here are some of those scenes. OMG!! :puke:

Link to the article and video:
http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/04/25/once-upon-a-time-regina-david-exclusive-clip/

And YouTube if you want to watch it that way....

bstreis
Member Avatar

I enjoyed the Pinocchio story even though initially August annoyed me. Loved the little kid that played Pinocchio, he was really good. Had the tears working and everything when he was saying goodbye to Gipetto. Love the twist about him coming through to the real world with Emma and him being responsible for her, then his failing.

I just can't get behind Emma and Henry, they're so friggin' annoying. I found myself hoping they continue to drive out of Storybrook at the end and never come back. Both of them are my least favorite characters on the show. The little kid is such a pain in the ass and Emma falls short as a hero. And it's gonna annoy the crap out of me when she finally accepts the truth and tries to be the savior of Storybrook :eyeroll:

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Josh Dallas says the season finale is gonna be epic,amazing,exciting,people might wanna throw things at the tv too,hmmm,interesting.

Alot of the men on this show are surely nice to look at. :wub:
Edited by Snowing Fan, Apr 30 2012, 07:18 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply