Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Once Upon A Time
Topic Started: Oct 23 2011, 09:06 PM (9,216 Views)
Alin89
Member Avatar

ugh
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

The cast talking about their characters,really cute.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uuv98AtnwOc

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

bstreis
May 23 2012, 07:05 PM
Keisha
May 21 2012, 08:07 PM
can anyone tell me what 2 clips said?
K here's a rundown of the first clip with Jennifer.

K here's a rundown of the first interview with Jennifer.

The interviewer is talking about how she could be gorgeous with any hair color since she's currently sporting red hair. Jennifer says she just wanted to try every color of the Charlie's Angels girls and red was the only one missing.

Interviewer congratulates her on the show, how great the season finale was, how it was "jaw dropping and so unexpected, it was like a series finale." She then asks where it's going next season. Jennifer doesn't know a ton, they haven't written the shows yet, they have the concept but haven't been saying much because they haven't committed to it. But what they said for season 1 for Emma it was about Henry but for season 2 it'll be about the "idea of romantic love in her life because she hasn't had that before and also her relationship with her mother because now she knows who her mother is so there's going to be a lot of relational stuff for Emma in season 2"

Interviewer asks if she's happy that now Emma believes. Jennifer said of course but it was something that needed to take a long time, it needed to be earned because it's such an outrageous idea. Tried to play it as someone coming to her and telling her that their best friend is a fairytale character and what she would think about that, she said she would think that that person would need help. "There would need to be a significant amount of proof to be in a position to actually believe" and she feels like they really earned that moment.

Interviewer asked if "Any hot new love interest (are) coming up?" She said they're promising her romantic things for season 2 but she doesn't know how or why or when or where. She's not too worried about them finding hot guys because they have so many hot guys on the show and she starts naming the actors.

Interviewer says her and Ginnifer are so believable as bfs/mother-daughter because of chemistry and she asked about their offscreen relationship and how they've been friends for many years. Jennifer said they've been friends for 5-6 years, they have the same manager, would go to Polo Lounge in BH every other week for lunch. 5 years ago Ginnifer gave her a custom bound Grimms fairytale book.

Interviewer asked if she was keeping the red hair and Jennifer said she can't - she'll be going back blonde for the show but fun to change it up every now and then.

Interviewer asked who she was wearing, and at first she didn't know and said something about checking the tags then said Antonio Barette.

I'll work on the 2nd clip tomorrow and post that here for you as well.
Thank you. I wish they could just add caption on it :wave: Thank you

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

BalscoFan5
May 24 2012, 12:32 PM
Season 2 doesn't premiere till October,least according to Wikipedia,oy oy oy that is a LONG wait.
Yes it is a LONG wait... I can't wait to see this fall....

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Season 2 we learn who wrote the fairy tale book as well.

On the show MM hates apples,we all know why,she likes pears,Ginnifer has a pear tatoo on her arm,but the producers have her cover it up for the show.
Edited by Snowing Fan, May 29 2012, 11:47 PM.

MidnightRain
Member Avatar
Jake & Marley ~ Jarley <333

BalscoFan5
May 24 2012, 12:32 PM
Season 2 doesn't premiere till October,least according to Wikipedia,oy oy oy that is a LONG wait.

Well, Wikipedia isn't always right. ;) According to Adam Horowitz on Twitter (and I would definitely trust him over Wikipedia), he said that he would "see us in September". Most shows have their season premieres mid to late September, and I wouldn't expect OUAT to be any different. Wikipedia probably thinks that since the show didn't premiere last year until October it would be the same this year, but I doubt it.

Quote:

On the show MM hates apples,we all know why,she likes pears,Ginnifer has a pear tatoo on her arm,but the producers have her cover it up for the show.

It's actually an apple tattoo. According to interviews Ginny got it after filming the pilot because she loves the character so much and wanted to do it as a tribute. But yes it's true that the producers make her cover it up.

Here's one of the interviews where she talks about it. It's about 3:25 into the clip.
http://www.myfoxla.com/dpp/good_day_la/once-upon-a-time-we-wish-gennifer-goodwin-would-stop-by-gdla-and-she-does20120302

BTW BalscoFan, I LOVE your avatar and banner!!! Snow and Charming!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

^ok,even September is too long for me,lol.

According to the writers we'll see more of Emma as a baby in season 2 and what happened after she was put into the real world and more of the fairy tale world,we'll see Aladdin,Rapunzel,possibly more.Cannot wait.I hope we see Genie too.Lana (Regina) did an interview recently and said that the feud between Rumpel and Regina in season 2 "is not going to be pretty". :wub:

Jared Gilmore(Henry) is twelve today. :D
Edited by Snowing Fan, May 30 2012, 08:59 PM.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

BalscoFan5
May 30 2012, 12:19 PM

According to the writers we'll see more of Emma as a baby in season 2 and what happened after she was put into the real world and more of the fairy tale world,we'll see Aladdin,Rapunzel,possibly more.Cannot wait.I hope we see Genie too.Lana (Regina) did an interview recently and said that the feud between Rumpel and Regina in season 2 "is not going to be pretty". :wub:

Jared Gilmore(Henry) is twelve today. :D
I read that too. I totally cannot wait to see!

MidnightRain
Member Avatar
Jake & Marley ~ Jarley <333

BalscoFan5
May 30 2012, 12:19 PM
Haha!! Yes, I understand. ;) I'd love to see OUAT on my TV screen as early as this Sunday, but no such luck. In fact, if it was up to me the show would be on 52 weeks a year, not 22. September can't get here soon enough.

BTW, thanks for the spoilers!! :)

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

If anyone is interested their are some of the OUAT score on iTunes,just look under Mark Isham's name.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Megan Ory,RED has been upped to series regular.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i have a question can they leave storybrooke now or not?

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Now that the curse is lifted I have no clue,but since it was only Regina's curse that was lifted I have no idea,to be answered season 2 I guess.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

BalscoFan5
Jun 14 2012, 05:21 PM
Megan Ory,RED has been upped to series regular.
I was so glad to hear this today. IMO, she's really been a stand out all season and has done a lot with what has essentially been a background role. She's quickly become one of my favorite parts of the show.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Two recurring characters for the season 2 premiere will be Magnolia and Anastasia,there holding casting calls for those characters.

Better move quick,they start shooting season 2 in two weeks.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Jun 16 2012, 11:59 AM.

Riley Grey
Member Avatar

Loved the look on Regina's face as the curse was lifted and magic started to return. She is going to be up to all kinds of bad next season!

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

On Once Upon a Time 1, Jennifer Morrison’s Emma fell in love. With her son.

But following 22 episodes that featured a major focus of this ABC hit on Emma and Henry, the actress tells Entertainment Weekly that Season 2 will “explore the idea of allowing romantic love” to blossom in the character’s life. With whom? Well…

“[The Huntsman] was in the season finale so they’ve established in fairytale land you can still flashback to him existing there, even though he’s not alive in reality,” Morrison says. “I don’t know what this means now that we’re bringing magic…

“We don’t know what that means for Pinocchio. Is he still going to be wood or is he going to come back to life? We don’t know if that means the Huntsman can be brought back to life. We don’t know what the rules are going to be now because everything has changed.”

http://fuckyesonceuponatime.tumblr.com/

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Emile De Ravin has also been upped to series regular. :wub:

Yeah,Rumbelle is my second fave pairing on the show. :cheer:

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

http://fuckyesonceuponatime.tumblr.com/

Sarah Bolger from TUDORS has been cast as princess Aurora and Jamie Chung has been cast as Mulan,Chung was on Days of our Lives for a short time in 2007.

Edited by Snowing Fan, Jul 5 2012, 05:47 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

The OUAT cast and creators were at Comic Con this weekend and gave clues to season 2

The following link contains a sneek peek of a NEW character this season,Captain Hook.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/07/14/once-upon-a-time-comic-con-captain-hook/

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply