Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Once Upon A Time
Topic Started: Oct 23 2011, 09:06 PM (9,205 Views)
Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Watched the premiere now. Its was good, not fantastic. With so many stronger new shows this year, it doesn't really make my top 10 must see shows, but I liked it enough.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Oh. My. God. Girl took a chainshaw to the muthafuckin apple tree. SO. MUCH. WIN.

Alin89
Member Avatar

the second episode was even better.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Kristin Bauer van Straten = :wub:

Maleficent needs to be a recurring character! Regina needs a frienemy in Storybrooke. I loved the second episode even more than the first. Emma and the chainsaw was epic!

ABC needs to bring back "The Wonderful World Of Disney" OUAT proves there's still an audience for fantasy/fairy tales
Edited by Rick, Nov 1 2011, 04:35 AM.

elizhope
Member Avatar

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!! I am on the edge of my seat for this weeks episode!!

Question- Does the Evil Queen remember her storybook life? Or did the curse affect her memory as well?

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

elizhope
Nov 1 2011, 09:49 AM
I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!! I am on the edge of my seat for this weeks episode!!

Question- Does the Evil Queen remember her storybook life? Or did the curse affect her memory as well?
I think she recalls bits and pieces - i.e. Henry (OMG! Didn't see those twists coming!!). But she doesn't recall all of it since she was looking for the missing pages.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

'Once Upon a Time' gets full season order

Fairy tale drama Once Upon a Time is among three shows which just landed a full-season pickup at the network. The order is a bit unusual since only two episodes have aired, but Once is ranked as the highest-rated new drama of the fall, averaging 12.3 million viewers and a hearty 4.0 rating among adults 18-49. Plus, Once held onto its strong Sunday night premiere rating in Week 2 despite facing increased competition ó and thatís very rare.

Kenny
Member Avatar

I watched the first two episodes last night and I loved them.

Why must all good TV shows air only on Sundays and Wednesdays? Dexter, Homeland, The Walking Dead, Once Upon a Time, American Horror Story, Project Runway, Top Chef, Revenge...

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

LOVE this show!!! :popcorn:

I was thinking the EQ was going to take Malifecent's heart, but then the old man came on. And when she called him "Daddy"? THUD. I did NOT see THAT one coming!

Kenny... Lana was also on a short-lived CBS midseasoner (last year) called Miami Medical. I think I'm the only one who thoroughly enjoyed that show, and was super bummed to see it given the axe.

Elizhope.. No one knows if Regina/ the EQ remembers her fairytale existence. I think they want the audience to figure that one out for themselves. Given that she & Mr. Gold had that charged run-in at the end of Episode 2, and she DID name her son Henry... I think she knows. And I think Mr. Gold knows, too.

Am I the only one super-curious about the Sheriff's fairytale alter-ego? My guess: he's the Wolf from Red Riding Hood.

LMFAO when Emma took a chainsaw to the apple tree!!!!! Regina: What are you doing? (beat) Emma: Pickin' apples. :laugh: :cheer: HILARIOUS.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

SO Happy there will be a full season. :)

Layla
Member Avatar

I really like this show!

I LOVE the Evil Queen! When she killed her father... OMG! She's such a bitch and I love it, LoL.

I so agree with Rick about Maleficent. Maleficent was always my favorite Disney character, LoL. And Kristin Bauer is just fabulous! (For those who don't believe me, watch this video.) I want to see more of Maleficent!

I loved when Emma cut off that apple tree!

I like what the Sheriff and Emma have going on. They're cute.

Dusty, I'm curious about the Sheriff's alter ego too. I think he's the Hunter (the one the Evil Queen ordered to kill Snow White but he decided to spare her life.). That could explain his fascination with Emma.

I'm also curious about Maleficent and the Evil Queen's past. Didn't Maleficent say that the Evil Queen used to be engaged or something? I wonder what happened that made the Queen hate Snow White so much.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

From what has been said, the EQ was engaged to someone.. loved them... blah blah blah. And apparently, Snow White is to blame for his death.

It WILL be interesting to hear more and more backstory as the show progresses.

I am STILL reeling from EQ killing her own father. And LMAO at Mr. Gold saying he liked the name of Regina's son, and then asking... "How ever did you think of it" ...all the while, smirking! LOVE it.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

i already like this show, i will continues to watch it.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Another great episode tonight. I think it's getting better and better!

Checkers
Member Avatar

Favorite new show of the season!

Alligato
Member Avatar

Great show last night...great little cliffhangers at each commercial.
Kind of crushing on James Charming...loved the scenes with Snow White.

Can't someone call CPS on the Evil Queen seeing she can't keep an eye on her son.

Love this little show....loved the Wonderful World of Disney too.

And Sunday nights have Boardwalk Empire too. Decisions, decisions! :)

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

At the end, as James was hugging his "wife" while Snow White was looking longingly towards him, I confess that I swooned. Someone needs to show that scene to every single soap opera producer/writer and go "THIS! This is what he want, dammit! Why can't you give us THIS?!"

Edge1978
Member Avatar

Matt
Nov 7 2011, 07:33 PM
At the end, as James was hugging his "wife" while Snow White was looking longingly towards him, I confess that I swooned. Someone needs to show that scene to every single soap opera producer/writer and go "THIS! This is what he want, dammit! Why can't you give us THIS?!"
I know EXACTLY what you mean. I think I even sighed (with a smile on my face) when it showed Prince Charming looking at Snow White. :wub: because THAT'S true love.

aimees76
Member Avatar

I really do love this show. I love it when a show totally snags me when I least expected it!

MischaD

Edge1978
Nov 7 2011, 08:01 PM
Matt
Nov 7 2011, 07:33 PM
I know EXACTLY what you mean. I think I even sighed (with a smile on my face) when it showed Prince Charming looking at Snow White. :wub: because THAT'S true love.
:applause: :applause: Bravo to both of you saying this !!!! it is exactly how i feel. I watch soaps now and just shudder at what they consider love/romance it's all sex sex sex. HEY I love sex too but you know you need some buildup some romance, some longing and some reciprocation of feelings, talking and none of this bs of it happening behind the scenes , i want it all not just the the sexual intercourse that writers on soaps are letting happen every other week and my gosh does no one even think about STDS.

I love this show thanks for telling us about the full season pickup!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply