Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: SOD Spoiler About Hope's New Love Interest
Topic Started: Oct 25 2011, 05:09 PM (2,324 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

According to Soap Opera Digest Hope gets a new love interest in November.

So that means she and Liam dd not find a way to work it out.

Soaps.com
Quote Post Goto Top

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

thanks for posting maybe he is better than Liam?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bmfan
Member Avatar

A spoiler said something about thomas being a new man in hope's life. I think its sick how they flip flop these characters and the incest. YUCK!

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Keisha
Oct 25 2011, 05:18 PM
thanks for posting maybe he is better than Liam?
Couldn't really get much worse! Liam sucks.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Yep Brainless is going with Hope dating her stepbrother who also shares a bio brother with her :puke: :puke: :puke:

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

bmfan
Oct 25 2011, 06:21 PM
A spoiler said something about thomas being a new man in hope's life. I think its sick how they flip flop these characters and the incest. YUCK!
I don't think he is hope's love intersting... at least i hope not

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

I think it is going to be Thomas, I can just see Thomas and Steffy working together in the future to keep Liam and Hope away from each other.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I'm fine with that. Liam is a dork anyways, Steffy can have his sorry ass.

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Thanks for the scoop! ;)

metitle
Member Avatar

I agree, Liam is now Steffy's problem or Steffy is now Liam and Bill's problem. No woman in their right mind would want back a man who married someone else 24 hours after breakup. Even if the breakup was a misunderstand.

Immadashell

I hope it's not Thomas.

lene
Member Avatar

B&B loves their incest. Hope/Thomas are so gonna hook up. Ew.

binky04
Member Avatar

I guess if Thomas could not get into Brooke draws hopes will do watch out they may have to put nutty in the crazy house......Wont it be cute when RJ fins out his brother & sister are dating :sarcasm:

aveRex
Member Avatar

Given they are not blood related, I don't see a problem with it. Thomas is damn fine and so hope would finally have a hottie. That little punk Liam deserves that whorish slut, Steffy. All will be perfect.

alyssagb1

bmfan
Oct 25 2011, 06:21 PM
inĚcest/ˈinsest/
Noun:
Sexual relations between people classed as being too closely related to marry each other.
The crime of having sexual intercourse with a parent, child, sibling, or grandchild.

NOTE: Use words correctly

alyssagb1

binky04
Oct 27 2011, 03:25 PM
I guess if Thomas could not get into Brooke draws hopes will do watch out they may have to put nutty in the crazy house......Wont it be cute when RJ fins out his brother & sister are dating :sarcasm:
Actual question: Is "Draws" an actual word? ... I'm confused...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply