Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Daytime Confidential Blind Item; Feuding supercouple
Topic Started: Oct 25 2011, 08:44 PM (7,732 Views)
six
Member Avatar

"This uber couple may be all smiles in the tons of photo ops and magazine spreads they're getting, but don't believe the hype. They still can't stand one another! It's gotten so bad that one half of the veteran pairing recently went to TPTB and demanded his or her costar be fired. Sucks for the soap in question too, because the couple is basically their money shot. Stay tuned..."

http://daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2011/10/25/blind-item-which-half-of-an-insanely-popular-supercouple-recently-tried-to-get-the-other-
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

I'm going to Peter Reckell and Kristian Alfonso. It's pretty well known that they didn't like each other before.

six
Member Avatar

Guesses? Are things still tense between KeMo and SBu (GH)?

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Crazygirl
Oct 25 2011, 08:45 PM
I'm going to Peter Reckell and Kristian Alfonso. It's pretty well known that they didn't like each other before.
SAY WHAT! I watch Bo & Hope way back in the day when KA was thick boned I was so in love with them. Wouldn't have never known they had beef before..

SHOOT! Not many soaps left so who the heck could it be ya'll don't think it's anyone on Y&R of course the super couples are all broken up well except for Niktor but I couldn't see it being them EB & MTS sing each other praises often..Hummm Perhaps DG & CK? but their fans say they get along.

What about B&B are they having issues over there?

Dayum I wonder who this is.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Crazygirl
Oct 25 2011, 08:45 PM
I don't think they've been doing a lot of press though for the reboot. It's been focused on the other couples.

Some are saying DG and CK from YR. Though I don't consider them a super couple but MAB has been pimping them real hard. They just got a cover. They've had 2 reunion promos.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Since it said vets...

Drake and Dee... my guess...lol I heard they couldn't stand each other...
Edited by Daytime, Oct 25 2011, 11:38 PM.

darraholic
Member Avatar

I first thought Lane.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I was also going to guess Dee and Drake as well. They're in Vancouver doing press, posting pics like they're BFFs, but I remember that there weren't always like that?

Checkers
Member Avatar

I don't think it's Eric and Melody from Y&R. They haven't done any press with each other besides that fan luncheon thing. MTS hasn't been on YR in months and I've only seen her doing press by herself, about Nikki's return. I doubt MTS can demand EB being fired when she was going through contract issues herself.
Edited by Checkers, Oct 25 2011, 11:45 PM.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Whoever it is...stupid. There's not a whole lot of soaps left to soak up existing stars. If they have a popular couple, they may as well suck it up and enjoy the ride while it lasts.

lysie
Member Avatar

Usually DC's sources are from ABC or CBS.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I don't think it's Alfonso and Reckell. They don't seem to be DAYS' "money shot" at the moment, not with the other returns.

The only other pairings I can see fitting this are Steve Burton/Kelly Monaco and then Eric Braeden/Melody Thomas Scott.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

If it's Lane and they fire DG again I may just have to tune back into Y&R for a bit! B-)

Tammy
Member Avatar

I highly doubt it's Deidre and Drake. I mean if they hated each other that much why even bother coming back to the show when they had to know they would be working together. It makes no sense for either of them to go to TPTB and demand that the other one be fired... since they were both just re-hired. :blink:

As for who it could be on another soap I don't have a clue. I can't think of any "money shot" couples on OLTL... especially any that don't get along. I never really considered Steve Burton/Kelly Monaco a "money shot" couple either... and I never heard of them not getting along.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I'm not sure if they are considered a super couple but how about JJ and Liz from GH? I heard that he refused to go back to that relationship and well she was out the door at one point last year so....

james0479
Member Avatar

Blind items make me so warm and fuzzy inside. Love reading all the guesses. My first thought was KA and PR from Days simply because I remember they basically loathed each other before their break in late 80's or so. But, I don't feel like that can be true now. The folks at Days, for the most part, seem very thankful to still be working. That's why I don't think it's the DH's either. Soooo, I'm wondering about Y&R's EB and MTS. But are they considered a money couple? I don't watch that show mainly because, no offense, but those actors seem so....cocky and entitled. Not all but some and I don't care to watch it. Whoever it is, get over yourself! Geez!

LilMikeyK

Isn't like 99% of the crap from this website BS?
Edited by LilMikeyK, Oct 26 2011, 03:47 PM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I don't think it is anyone from DAYS...I think this is a Y&R or GH couple

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

What about SB and KM on GH? Might be them...

Tammy
Member Avatar

I have a question about these Blind Items... do they ever actually give the answer? Or are we left to just twist in the wind? lol

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply