Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
UPDATE: OnLarry Hagman~Dallas 1st DayOfFilming; Less than 2wks Aft/Announcing he had Cancer
Topic Started: Oct 26 2011, 03:00 PM (433 Views)
lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

"Less than two weeks after Larry Hagman announced that he was diagnosed with cancer, TNT has released video of the Dallas vet on the first day of filming on the set of its upcoming reboot.

"As J.R. I could get away with anything bribery, blackmail and adultery. But I got caught by cancer. I do want everyone to know that it is a very common and treatable form of cancer," Hagman said at the time. "I will be receiving treatment while working on the new Dallas series. I could not think of a better place to be than working on a show I love, with people I love. Besides, as we all know, you can't keep J.R. down!"

"Dallas began production last week and in the video below, the 80-year-old Hagman and co-star Josh Henderson (who plays his son) are seen having a good time on the Texas set. Hagman is confirmed to appear in at least four episodes."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/dallas-larry-hagman-tnt-253685

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

He's a trooper! Good for him!

I really hope the new Dallas is a hit. I know expectations are probably high, but cable has less pressure than broadcast so I can so it doing just fine. There's lots of buzz it seems for the soap's return.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

He Sure Is KM101 :) I was so happy to see Mr.Hagman still up & about despite of.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime News & Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply