Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Bay: Season 2 Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 27 2011, 03:13 PM (14,751 Views)
esp13
Member Avatar

Hopefully we can start a new topic since it is a new season. :)

http://blip.tv/thebaytheseries/the-bay-chapter-6-part-1-season-2-premiere-5677369

I hope people who weren't sure about it last year give it a chance this season. Everything is so much better production wise. It looks better, feels better, and the season premier sets up some compelling storylines.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

RogerNewcomb
Member Avatar

Lots of DAYS fans here. Watch "Don Craig" bring in the mail. ;)

KMan101
Member Avatar

Wow! What a difference! I only watched a bit (only cuz I have to finish up Season 1) and the difference is crazy. SO much better :D

jwsel
Member Avatar

RogerNewcomb
Oct 27 2011, 03:17 PM
Lots of DAYS fans here. Watch "Don Craig" bring in the mail. ;)

I laughed hysterically when I saw Jed Allen with the mail.

The episode was definitely an improvement in quality. I was trying to figure out how much time had passed since the season finale. Lex is out of the hospital and Peter is missing, but Vivian just woke up. And what happened to Isabella? Wasn't she believed kidnapped at the end of last season? Hopefully, that will be answered soon.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kriss4

I thought it was good.

I was surprised Brian just expects to marry Zoey even with everything that's going on. Sara was surprised too...Zoey had no idea...and look who her father is...Jed Allan! Not only that, but he was bringing in the mail. I always hear that his old Days character, Don Craig once disappeared while checking the mail, so that was a nice bit of tongue in cheek humor.

Oh, and that moment between Mac and Christine? Crazy there. Crazy. Did she run Vivian down? Is she trying to make sure she's the sole focus of Mac's affections?

Jackie Zeman...southern belle...just shows up at Sara's to plan the wedding. On the DAY of the wedding? And since when does a mayor's wife moonlight as a wedding planner or whatever?

I saw that Paul Satterfield is now playing Lee Nelson...Seems like he and Mary Beth Evans have some good chemistry goin' there. They're trying to figure out what the HECK is going on around the Bay, LOL! They've got no clue about what Brian's thinking. They don't know WHERE Pete is. And no one knows that Marly...the daughter who's kinda tough on her mother...is actually indulging in an extramarital affair.

I enjoyed watching it...and there were no technical issues to point to that distracted from the action on screen...I love the new opening credits too.

I look forward to seeing what happens next.

Silversprings
Member Avatar

I loved the first episode of season 2.
Love the new theme music, its catchy and suits the show much better than the music from last season.

OMG, Don Craig brought in the mail, how awesome was that LOL.

I loved Jackie Zeman as Sophia, she brings such a wonderful bubbly energy to the role, loved the southern accent and then when she lowered her sunnies and totally checked out the hot wedding helpers I laughed, I think I am going to enjoy watching this character.

Loved the Lane DAvies and Sandra Dee Robinson scenes, intense, and they spark off each other. That Dr Christine is a little bit nutty and I wouldnt be surprised if she actually did have something to do with Vivians car accident.

The big shocker for me was Martha Madisons character Marly having an affair with the totally hot Manny played by Ignacio Serricchio. They have smoking hot chemistry and I cant wait to see how Sara reacts when she finds out her judgemental daughter who is always on her case is having an affair, maybe this is a chance for Sara and Marly to start to mend their differences. In any case its going to end badly for Marly she is already cut up about cheating on her hubby, but just cant seem to help herself.

Also liked the Sara and Lee scenes, Mary Beth EVans and PAul Satterfield are going to be great together, loved the tension when Lex (Tristian Rogers) spied them so close together. I wonder what it is that Lee has to tell SAra.

Cant wait for next week to find out what happens.

The show looks so good with all the location shots and is fresh and exciting, I prefer it to the network soaps I watch.

Silversprings
Member Avatar

"Don Craig" finally comes back with the mail after 20+ years LOL.
Posted Image

Silversprings
Member Avatar

Mary Beth Evans in the Season 2 premiere of The Bay:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Mary Beth Evans & Paul Satterfield
Posted Image

Silversprings
Member Avatar

Tristan Rogers, Paul Satterfield & Mary Beth Evans
Posted Image

Silversprings
Member Avatar

Jacklyn Zeman
Posted Image

Silversprings
Member Avatar

Dylan Bruce
Posted Image

Silversprings
Member Avatar

Paul Satterfield
Posted Image

Silversprings
Member Avatar

Jed Allan
Posted Image

Silversprings
Member Avatar

Taylor Stanley
Posted Image

Silversprings
Member Avatar

Lane Davies
Posted Image

Silversprings
Member Avatar

Sandra Dee Robinson
Posted Image

Silversprings
Member Avatar

Martha Madison & Ignacio Serricchio
Posted Image

Posted Image

Silversprings
Member Avatar

Derrell Whitt & Tanisha Lynn
Posted Image

esp13
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting those screen caps, they are so beautiful. Love the one of "Don Craig" returning with the mail. :) Everything and everybody looks so good.

granolagirl
Member Avatar

The mail was much more subtle than the clink, boom reference last year. I loved it!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Web Soaps Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply