Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Bay: Season 2 Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 27 2011, 03:13 PM (14,753 Views)
esp13
Member Avatar

Season 2, Chapter 6, Part 2 is up:

http://blip.tv/thebaytheseries/the-bay-chapter-6-part-2-5704078

Love the backstory development with Lee, Sara, and Lex. And the probable confirmation of the identity of Liliana's father. Each episode just makes me want to see the next one even more.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kriss4

I'm enjoying Season 2 so far!

All kinds of things going on, and so much potential for drama in different relationships.

LastLicks
Member Avatar

esp13
Oct 27 2011, 03:13 PM
Hopefully we can start a new topic since it is a new season. :)

http://blip.tv/thebaytheseries/the-bay-chapter-6-part-1-season-2-premiere-5677369

I hope people who weren't sure about it last year give it a chance this season. Everything is so much better production wise. It looks better, feels better, and the season premier sets up some compelling storylines.
So far, season two has been great! I wasn't all that into it in season one, which I thought was all over the place--only really watched for Matt and Mary Beth. But now that the pace is in check and the storylines are more focused, I've found myself really into it!

Kriss4

It really has improved, both from a technical standpoint and in terms of action too. The acting's good...there's a LOT of potential in terms of the family relationships and even some potential romance as well as some unanswered questions and some angst.

I've enjoyed both of the new episodes a lot and I'm looking forward to the next installment.

esp13
Member Avatar

Season 2, Chapter 6, part 3:

http://blip.tv/thebaytheseries/the-bay-chapter-6-part-3-5723945

More Jed Allen. Marly reacts to shocking news. Sara's wish comes true.

Silversprings
Member Avatar

A few screen caps from Chapter 6 Episode 2 of THE BAY:

Marly (Martha Madison) overhears a shocking secret.
Posted Image

Janice (Lilly Melgar) has a heated discussion with her brother Manny (Ignacio Serricchio)
Posted Image

Silversprings
Member Avatar

Lee (Paul Satterfield)
Posted Image

Mackenzie (Lane Davies) and Will (Derrell Whitt)
Posted Image

Silversprings
Member Avatar

Harold (Jed Allan)
Posted Image

Brian (Dylan Bruce)
Posted Image

Lex (Tristan Rogers) & Sara (Mary Beth Evans)
Posted Image

Silversprings
Member Avatar

Screen caps from Chapter 6 Episode 3 of THE BAY:

Harold (Jed Allan) and his daughter Zoey (Taylor Stanley)
Posted Image

Posted Image

Silversprings
Member Avatar

Marly (Martha Madison) & Manny (Ignacio Serricchio)
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Silversprings
Member Avatar

Lianna (Jade Harlow)
Posted Image

Sara (Mary Beth Evans)
Posted Image

Peter (Kristos Andrews)
Posted Image

esp13
Member Avatar

Love all of those caps. Everything looks so gorgeous. :)

granolagirl
Member Avatar

LastLicks
Nov 4 2011, 06:45 PM
esp13

http://blip.tv/thebaytheseries/the-bay-chapter-6-part-1-season-2-premiere-5677369

I hope people who weren't sure about it last year give it a chance this season. Everything is so much better production wise. It looks better, feels better, and the season premier sets up some compelling storylines.
So far, season two has been great! I wasn't all that into it in season one, which I thought was all over the place--only really watched for Matt and Mary Beth. But now that the pace is in check and the storylines are more focused, I've found myself really into it!
Me too. I wish everything was just a little less interconnected and more natural, but otherwise I'm really enjoying it. Maybe it's just my attention span, but at the moment I find it much easier to watch and care about a 10 minute a week show than 5 hours. :laugh: There's much less opportunity for things to grate or get in the way of the things that you do enjoy, and more time to anticipate.

Serrichio is a great addition. I love the cast, but some more eye candy in his age range was a must. :wub:

Deoisa

Loving this season of The Bay so, far. I'm most interested in Lex/Sara/Lee triangle but all of it have really grabbed my attention. I hope the rest of the episodes stay as interesting as the first three. I watched last season but the focus were on too many characters I didn't know and less on the characters that made me want to watch to begin with like Tristan Rogers, MaryBeth Evans. This season has been pretty well balance and so, far two thumbs up from me..
Edited by Deoisa, Nov 16 2011, 10:44 PM.

Silversprings
Member Avatar

Deoisa
Nov 16 2011, 10:42 PM
Loving this season of The Bay so, far. I'm most interested in Lex/Sara/Lee triangle but all of it have really grabbed my attention. I hope the rest of the episodes stay as interesting as the first three. I watched last season but the focus were on too many characters I didn't know and less on the characters that made me want to watch to begin with like Tristan Rogers, MaryBeth Evans. This season has been pretty well balance and so, far two thumbs up from me..
Welcome to DR.

I enjoyed the first season, but I agree that this season is much better than the first, I think it is just going to get better and better from here on !!

Silversprings
Member Avatar

granolagirl
Nov 16 2011, 10:58 AM
LastLicks
Nov 4 2011, 06:45 PM
esp13

Me too. I wish everything was just a little less interconnected and more natural, but otherwise I'm really enjoying it. Maybe it's just my attention span, but at the moment I find it much easier to watch and care about a 10 minute a week show than 5 hours. :laugh: There's much less opportunity for things to grate or get in the way of the things that you do enjoy, and more time to anticipate.

Serrichio is a great addition. I love the cast, but some more eye candy in his age range was a must. :wub:
I agree that Serricchio is a great addition to the cast, and it looks like he has chemistry with Martha Madison too, which is important !!

Silversprings
Member Avatar

Looks like there is going to be some sort of acting category for web series at the Daytime Emmys according to NB, excellent news !!

esp13
Member Avatar

Season 2, Chapter 6, Part 4:

http://blip.tv/thebaytheseries/the-bay-chapter-6-part-4-5742549

esp13
Member Avatar

Here's a holiday treat from the Bay. It's absolutely hilarious and I encourage everybody to watch it.

http://blip.tv/thebaytheseries/the-holibay-the-curious-case-of-the-missing-turkey-5762403

Kriss4

It was funny.

I enjoyed it a lot.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Web Soaps Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply