Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Bay: Season 2 Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 27 2011, 03:13 PM (17,201 Views)
granolagirl
Member Avatar
#SorryNotSorry

Just finished watching The Bay's latest two chapters last night (13 and 14) and found them enjoyable. The production values are much improved, and the episodes (eight total) are about 20 minutes long. There are several actors in the latest parts that I liked much more than when they were on their network soaps.

There are still some aspects of the storytelling that could use improvement, but it is much stronger and more coherent than when they started. It's definitely worth another shot.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kriss4

Man, was I surprised to see some of those faces!!

Lane Davies has been back. Illene Kristen, Eric Martsolf was in it. A Martinez, for goodness sake! And Judith McConnell...Sophia from Santa Barbara, standing there with Nicolas Coster, Lionel? What a TRIP!

The Bay seems to have the Who's Who of soaps there, and they keep coming back. Real Andrews was back, too. Patrika Darbo. Heck.

And the drama was pretty good too.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cupcake06

I had never seen this before, but started watching with these latest episodes because I heard Lindsay Hartley was going to be on it. And I must say...it's pretty good! I wasn't really sure what to expect, but it held my interest and has me anticipating what's next!

Kudos to what the creators have done/are doing.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Web Soaps Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply