Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoiler Info From Large Cover Pics Of November 8th SOD & SOW; Sharon's Free. Billy & Victoria Kiss. How Fave Snagged New Role. More Info Post #8
Topic Started: Oct 28 2011, 11:06 AM (2,066 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Posted Image

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

HAVE MERCY ON MY EYES! REALLY MAB :redface:
The Utter HOing of these two characters NEVA Stops...Adam & Phyllis AGAIN on behalf of "Helping Sharon".. (RMGDE :rolleyes: :rolleyes: )
O'Puh-Leezee tell me why in the Hell Sharon gotta be Free cause of these jackoffs :angry: Avery & Victor are the sole ones fighting for her Freedom and from the looks of it Ronan will finally having the contents of the creek examined hopefully meaning the entire Sky/Sharon audio Clip is played..

I don't give a flipping finger what Adam did, sorry bastard uses his same women to write his wrongs. FucOuttaHereWithThatBullShit :censored:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daytime
Member Avatar

Only thing look promising is my sweet Villy kiss!!!! That pic brought tears to my eyes.. :wub:

bmfan
Member Avatar

Daytime
Oct 28 2011, 12:59 PM
Only thing look promising is my sweet Villy kiss!!!! That pic brought tears to my eyes.. :wub:
So that the kiss? I thought he was going to be dressed like santa. Hell I'll them anyway I can get them lol. :P

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

lightandday
Oct 28 2011, 11:43 AM
The Utter HOing of these two characters NEVA Stops...Adam & Phyllis AGAIN on behalf of "Helping Sharon".. (RMGDE :rolleyes: :rolleyes: )
O'Puh-Leezee tell me why in the Hell Sharon gotta be Free cause of these jackoffs :angry: Avery & Victor are the sole ones fighting for her Freedom and from the looks of it Ronan will finally having the contents of the creek examined hopefully meaning the entire Sky/Sharon audio Clip is played..

I don't give a flipping finger what Adam did, sorry bastard uses his same women to write his wrongs. FucOuttaHereWithThatBullShit :censored:
because the writers weren't smart enough to figure out another way to get heather out of town. They couldn't possibley have had her mother get ill and she had to go take care of her, nooooooooooo, they got to come up with this convoluted bullshit, and have her own brother taking the pictures!
If Ronan has the memory card, that would clear Sharon, no need for prosecutorial misconduct to go on.
Oh but wait, there I go acting like those crackhead writers had any logic in their twisted skulls. :shame:

Larel

Anything on Nick & Avery in the SOW Nov previews?

Also in SOD anything on them? :P

lene
Member Avatar

bmfan
Oct 28 2011, 03:00 PM
Daytime
Oct 28 2011, 12:59 PM
So that the kiss? I thought he was going to be dressed like santa. Hell I'll them anyway I can get them lol. :P
Nope. This is the kiss
Posted Image
:cheer: :sex4: :sweet: :whee: :dance:

clip here!

:bye: :peace:

Deleted User
Deleted User

Teasers From SOW

DAYS: Bo And Hope Say, "I Do"- Again; Madison Blows Up At Sami; Crisis For Jack and Jennifer; John Questions His Own Sanity
OLTL: Is Téa Pregnant?; John Reaches Out To Natalie; Rex Goes After Stacy!; November Sweeps Preview!
GH: Liz's Latest Crisis!; November Sweeps Preview!; Diane Stuns Sonny And Alexis
OLTL: Kim Is Back!; Farewell Notes; Clint and Viki (Again)?; At A Glance: Bo
Y&R: Billy Kisses Victoria; Sharon: Free At Last!; November Sweeps Preview!
B&B: Eric Turns To Jackie!; November Sweeps Preview!

Quote Post Goto Top

Raspberry

lightandday
Oct 28 2011, 11:43 AM

The endless propping of these two characters has gotten old fast.

mandybear
Member Avatar

Really?? Why do those two losers always have to be tied into Sharon's story?? :frustration: :angry:

Larel

Android
Oct 28 2011, 07:06 PM
LAREL Maybe you will see some of the spoilers you are looking for in the November Sweeps Thread in this CBS Section.

Teasers From SOW / SOD Website

SOW:

DAYS: Bo And Hope Say, "I Do"- Again; Madison Blows Up At Sami; Crisis For Jack and Jennifer; John Questions His Own Sanity
OLTL: Is Téa Pregnant?; John Reaches Out To Natalie; Rex Goes After Stacy!; November Sweeps Preview!
GH: Liz's Latest Crisis!; November Sweeps Preview!; Diane Stuns Sonny And Alexis

SOD:

OLTL Duos Say Good-Bye.... Frons on the State of ABC Daytime.... AMC's Lucci Talks Future.... Y&R's Daniel and Lily Have Sex.... OLTL: Buchanans Honor Asa.... GH's Jason Fantasies.... B&B's Liam Proposes to Hope!

Thanks! ;)

I will have to get the mags tomorrow but just wanted to know what the SOW Nov Sweeps preview said for Nick & Avery :D

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Quote:

SOD:

OLTL Duos Say Good-Bye.... Frons on the State of ABC Daytime.... AMC's Lucci Talks Future.... Y&R's Daniel and Lily Have Sex.... OLTL: Buchanans Honor Asa.... GH's Jason Fantasies.... B&B's Liam Proposes to Hope!

Are these new because these sound like old spoilers.

Larel

Android
Oct 28 2011, 07:06 PM
LAREL Maybe you will see some of the spoilers you are looking for in the November Sweeps Thread in this CBS Section.

Teasers From SOW / SOD Website

SOW:

SOD:

I actually can't find that thread, is there a link? lol sorry :unsure:

Deleted User
Deleted User

Crazygirl
Oct 28 2011, 10:39 PM
Quote:

SOD:

Are these new because these sound like old spoilers.
Click on the word SOD and it will bring you to the page where I got the info at: http://www.soapoperadigest.com/soap-opera-digest-toc

On the same page as the spoilers is the latest SOD magazine cover + info about Y&R Halloween. That's where I got the spoilers. However I'm not sure whether the people at the SOD site made a mistake with the spoilers....maybe they are old ones which they forgot to edit out.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Larel
Oct 28 2011, 10:40 PM
I actually can't find that thread, is there a link? lol sorry :unsure:
Here are the links to the 2 November Sweeps Threads:

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8593644/1/

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8594438/1/

Quote Post Goto Top

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

^^Oh I wasn't doubting you Android, I just figured they put up the wrong spoilers since those already happened.

Deleted User
Deleted User

^Crazygirl no problem ... you are right, SOD forgot to post the new spoilers. They left the old ones there.
Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Quote:

Y&R's Daniel and Lily Have Sex....

Whaaaaaaaat? Didn't she just hop out of bed with Cane?

Deleted User
Deleted User

Sammie Jo
Oct 28 2011, 11:33 PM
Quote:

Y&R's Daniel and Lily Have Sex....

Whaaaaaaaat? Didn't she just hop out of bed with Cane?
SOD posted the wrong spoilers on their latest magazine issue page. I have deleted them from this thread because those are old spoilers.
Quote Post Goto Top

frosty
Member Avatar

Amanda☼
Oct 28 2011, 08:06 PM
Really?? Why do those two losers always have to be tied into Sharon's story?? :frustration: :angry:
Without Sharon, those two psychotic losers serve no purpose and therefore both are useless.

Both are parasites of the show.

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply