Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Billy Victoria & Nick SOW Spoilers (Sharon Info Post #10); Halloween Bash
Topic Started: Oct 28 2011, 12:15 PM (1,675 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

SOW:

While hosting Billy's annual Halloween bash, Victoria gets drunk (she's jealous over Kevin and Chloe being engaged) while thinking about Billy and their fun times.

After Nick sees this, he takes her home.

Victoria is left stumbling to the door and "Santa" ( <---Billy ) witnesses this.

He helps Victoria through the door and places her on the couch.

After she's situated, Billy lays a kiss on her. Not just any kiss, a kiss uberly passionate. Victoria is left puzzled and wondering.

Soapcentral
Quote Post Goto Top

Daytime
Member Avatar

OMGoodness.. my poor girl... :(

thanks Android...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

What the heck?

So Victoria is drunk and missing Billy. Then some man dressed up as Santa Claus kisses her. That's not romantic MAB. That's on the creepy side. Though if Victoria isn't too disoriented she would realize that it's her husband kissing her.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Android
Oct 28 2011, 12:15 PM
SOW:

After she's situated, Billy lays a kiss on her. Not just any kiss, a kiss uberly passionate. Victoria is left puzzled and wondering.

Soapcentral
LAWD Knows I ain't nobody Villy fan but what is this here?: AIN'T NO Got Damn way A woman not gon no her own man lips drunk or not (Vikki knows what Billy Kisses feel like ..This is just STUPID

metitle
Member Avatar

^yep that's for sure

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

lightandday
Oct 28 2011, 01:07 PM
Android
SOW:

Soapcentral
LAWD Knows I ain't nobody Villy fan but what is this here?: AIN'T NO Got Damn way A woman not gon no her own man lips drunk or not (Vikki knows what Billy Kisses feel like ..This is just STUPID
oh now, remember, Auntie Jack couldn't tell the difference between patty crazy pants and Dr P, and they were fucking not just kissing. :puke:

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Sammie Jo
Oct 28 2011, 02:13 PM
lightandday
Android
SOW:

Soapcentral
oh now, remember, Auntie Jack couldn't tell the difference between patty crazy pants and Dr P, and they were fucking not just kissing. :puke:
O'GOT DAM!! How in the world did I forget that one SamJo PeanutPatty was putting carpet dye down yonder eh? & why u calling Jack Auntie? :laugh:

bmfan
Member Avatar

Aww billy is missing his baby.:( He needs to just come clean already sp he can repair their relationship. Btw the kiss is cute from what I seen, but he wasn't dressed like santa.....

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

lightandday
Oct 28 2011, 02:32 PM
Sammie Jo
Oct 28 2011, 02:13 PM
lightandday
Android
SOW:

Soapcentral
O'GOT DAM!! How in the world did I forget that one SamJo PeanutPatty was putting carpet dye down yonder eh? & why u calling Jack Auntie? :laugh:
Quote:

why u calling Jack Auntie?

cuz he acts like an old maid aunt half the time, and he never has the balls to stand up to victor, he just does things behind his back and then makes sure someone else gets the blame. Like adam and the phoney diary. lol

Deleted User
Deleted User

Also next week thanks to Adam colluding with Ricky to get compromising pictures of Heather that Phyllis publishes Sharon is released on a technicality.

Telboards
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply