Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R Promo: Secrets, Scandals And The Satisfaction; Week Of October 31st
Topic Started: Oct 28 2011, 03:58 PM (2,545 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYIwi07bYPI

Quote Post Goto Top

bmfan
Member Avatar

You go Sharon!!!

Thanks Android!!<333
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

At least Sharon is free and she's looking good.

bmfan
Member Avatar

^^ Yup cursing adam's ass out and all!;)

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Oh Sharon how I wish I could believe that!

taylore
Member Avatar

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE finally Sharon is free and you go girl tell him how you really feel.

Larel

Yeah go Avery, that's my girl!

I hope she was talking to Phyllis there! :moon: :applause:

Raspberry

Thanks for the clip. Yay!!! Sharon is finally free, now if only she can stay the heck away from that bottom feeding Adam.

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Thanks for the Promo, Android!! :makeout:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

bmfan
Oct 28 2011, 04:12 PM
You go Sharon!!!

Thanks Android!!<333
I hope she means it!

BlueStar28
Member Avatar

That promo looks good.I'm interesting in Adam hopefully moving on and Billy/Cane bonding.Thanks for posting.:)

Thomson
Member Avatar

Oh it's just a matter of time till Sharon goes back to Adam. How new and refreshing to watch this.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

can someone tell me what sharon said to adam, i am asking please tell me because I am fully deaf, have no clue what it said. Posted Image
Edited by Keisha, Oct 29 2011, 10:33 PM.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

She said "I wanted to tell you to your face that I don't ever, ever want to see you again".
Edited by Crazygirl, Oct 29 2011, 10:38 PM.

blueskylily

I hate Avery so much!!
Totally incompetent, not even able to free Sharon by herself and trying to mess around Phyllis...

Get a life!!!

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

Loving these spoilers! Sharon, If ONLY you meant what you said to Adam :whack: We ALREADY know that you're gonna end up sleeping with the Baby Napper! :toetap:

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Crazygirl
Oct 29 2011, 10:36 PM
She said "I wanted to tell you to your face that I don't ever, ever want to see you again".
thank you :)

caffeineJunkie
Member Avatar

Sharon looks super hot in that promo! wow...jail did wonders for her. Now I know for a fact it was the blonde hair and the middle part that was aging SC. With a new color and hairstyle, girl is looking mighty fione! SHE would have looked amazing with JB's Ronan. Too bad SC isn't sleeping with somebody on the writing staff, unlike MS (or perhaps it's the whole team judging by MS' "having LOTS of sex" comment. *shudders*).

Sharon and Ronan could have made a really attractive and sexy couple. Both actors are natural and not OTT like MS. They're confident enough with their image and sexuality not to overexpose it or rub it in people's faces. :eyeroll:

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Keisha
Oct 30 2011, 04:22 PM
Crazygirl
Oct 29 2011, 10:36 PM
thank you :)
You're welcome :)

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

blueskylily
Oct 30 2011, 04:32 AM
I hate Avery so much!!
Totally incompetent, not even able to free Sharon by herself and trying to mess around Phyllis...

Get a life!!!
how is she incompetant? Adam destroyed the evidence that would free her, Adam lied on the stand & incriminated Sharon, what would you like her to do other than try to get adam to help?
How is she messing around with Phyliss? Phyliss is the one who won't talk to her because of some deep dark secret.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply