Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday November 3rd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 2 2011, 08:53 AM (6,541 Views)
Ellie

Please use this thread to discuss Thursday's US / Wednesday's Canadian show.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ellie

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/message/1320258937/Thursday%2C+November+3

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

I just read the above preview THANKS by the way. So Chad does not want to be apart of the Dimera family he wants nothing to do with them but he does not mind throwing the Dimera name around to get what he wants.

Marlena called Stefano a dog that sounded funny I have heard him called just about everything in the book since I have been watching but never a dog.

Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Jarlena-Holic

Glad to know that John and Marlena will be on tomorrow!! :)

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Virgo Twins
Nov 2 2011, 02:07 PM
I just read the above preview THANKS by the way. So Chad does not want to be apart of the Dimera family he wants nothing to do with them but he does not mind throwing the Dimera name around to get what he wants.

That was my first thought too. He wants nothing to do with his siblings or father but yet he doesn't mind throwing the name around for personal gain.

Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Nov 2 2011, 02:22 PM.

PatNS
Member Avatar

I loved the Bo and Hope scenes. The impromptu wedding Bo puts together is very touching. Those two just connect - they have an amazing chemistry.

I thought the same thing about Chad throwing around his family name - he's only a DiMera when it suits his purpose. I still don't see why they made in a DiMera in the first place - it's not like it's added to any story.

I liked how John connected the dots and figured out why Sami hasn't been coming around. I also like that he's finally told Marlena about those little flashes of 'memory' he's been having.

sals4
Member Avatar

Zoomed through most of it today you guys...I'm the worst fan ever! However I did watch the previews for tomorrow! looks really good! I read somewhere a spoiler saying Daniel "assumes" that Jen has chosen Jack, which she seems to for the sake of her family. But I think that's giving us a heads up that there will soon be a twist and Dannifer will be back on. We'll see how this plays out!

AHM

Hmm, the preview sounds good anyway.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

AHM
Nov 2 2011, 03:10 PM
Hmm, the preview sounds good anyway.
Because Jack's in them :tounge:

Deleted User
Deleted User

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzg_GhWPR04

Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXOoZUBba_4

Quote Post Goto Top

Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Jarlena-Holic

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/video/rafe-the-homemaker-11311/1365770

Ginger
Member Avatar

This will be a good one to skip.

Thomson
Member Avatar

I couldn't even get through the preview ! I'm definitely not watching this one.

Friday is the day to watch for me. Can't wait for Jack & Jenn.

LiZa
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Nov 2 2011, 02:10 PM
Virgo Twins
Nov 2 2011, 02:07 PM

That was my first thought too. He wants nothing to do with his siblings or father but yet he doesn't mind throwing the name around for personal gain.

Not only that, but isn't Stefano paying for his college and his spending money? Where does Chad live at anyways? Probably a place that Stefano payed for.

bstreis
Member Avatar
No matter what you think, I DO love you.

Jarlena4Eva
Me too! I've tried watching over the past couple of days without them on but it's really really hard.

ProphecyGirl

Another one to skip.

On to Friday and Jack and Jennifer - the only thing that keeps me watching. Hard to enjoy even Bo and Hope or Maggie and Victor anymore since they are involved with "Alice's" absurd secrets.

michellematthews

bstreis
Nov 2 2011, 06:17 PM
Jarlena4Eva
Me too! I've tried watching over the past couple of days without them on but it's really really hard.
Its sad to say I havent watched in two days because John and Marlena havent been on...but i'll be watching tomorrow, as long as they are there, so am I!!

peaches179

michellematthews
Nov 2 2011, 07:57 PM
bstreis
Nov 2 2011, 06:17 PM
Jarlena4Eva
Its sad to say I havent watched in two days because John and Marlena havent been on...but i'll be watching tomorrow, as long as they are there, so am I!!

Me too!

lysie
Member Avatar

Sigh. The Rafe stuff. I'm not opposed to the idea in general, but it doesn't work for Rafe. It doesn't work for Rafe because he's the only person in that house we've seen cook and pick up the kids. So now suddenly that he has all the time in the world to do it, he can't manage it? They really have no clue how poorly they've written Sami.

That scene also didn't work because the "mess" Rafe made wasn't that big, despite the fact that Gabi noticed all the nothing Rafe was covered in. I also couldn't even tell what went wrong in the microwave. You'd think it be easy to make him look incompetent, but it turns out it's kind of a feat.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply