Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday November 3rd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 2 2011, 08:53 AM (6,488 Views)
jonphil25

I was glad to see Carrie back today. We should be getting movement in John's story now. They seemed to indicate that someone dangerous is behind the gambling on the website. Bo/Hope were great today, and they still have such a comfortable chemistry. One thing personally that I think the show is doing wrong is that there is too much unknown in the stories right now. Who is setting John up? Who is the boy in the picture? Who is getting Alice and Tom's money each month? Who was following Jen at the Halloween party? Who was Madison talking to on the phone? Who is behind the gambling on the website? What exactly is Victor hiding? Who kidnapped Jack? If some of this ties in together I think it will be really good, but should they really have so many unknowns right now? I think it would be more effective if the audience at least was in on some of these secrets. I think the foundation is there for some great stories they just need to reveal a little more each week.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

elizhope
Member Avatar

Great clip Kenny! Perfect example!

Seeing old clips recently have started to really remind me how nowadays,(I hate to say) DOOL doesnt even have the feel, look or storylines of a real soap opera anymore :(
Edited by elizhope, Nov 3 2011, 11:54 PM.

Dr. Chip

Loved the Bo & Hope scenes, but when did they get married in Westminster Abbey? They didn't!!!!!!! Talk about epic fail! Their wedding was at a church in the Cotswolds.

I can't believe Kristian said that, even if it was in the script.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

Did anyone else notice that the blender was filled to the top and then when Rafe went to push the button it was half empty already?

mer4santo
Member Avatar

I'm wondering if the Tom and Alice's tree (I'm going to name it Talice) will shed it's autumn foliage or just go back to green for the winter holidays. Nobody likes an indoor naked winter deciduous tree in the town center. OK, I don't like one.

Ellie

mer4santo
Nov 4 2011, 10:27 AM
I'm wondering if the Tom and Alice's tree (I'm going to name it Talice) will shed it's autumn foliage or just go back to green for the winter holidays. Nobody likes an indoor naked winter deciduous tree in the town center. OK, I don't like one.
I bet it will grow lights and ornaments. :wink:

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Ellie
Nov 4 2011, 10:41 AM
mer4santo
Nov 4 2011, 10:27 AM
I bet it will grow lights and ornaments. :wink:
Where the hell did they grow this tree? Farmville?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply