Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD/SOW: Gunfire Erupts and Johnny Goes Missing!; November 21st Issues
Topic Started: Nov 3 2011, 03:50 PM (3,793 Views)
DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Great to see some movement. And it sounds exciting. I hope it plays out as good as it sounds.

Sami should be involved, just as much as Carrie. It would be an injustice to the story if she wasn't.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jtsahottie
Member Avatar
If I woke from a coma and Channing Tatum told me he was my husband... I'd Believe Him!

Another of Sami's children is kidnapped. Oh how interesting. :drunk:

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Am I the only one who has about had it with John's implanted memories and being controlled and whatnot? Can't they come up with something else for him? And I don't mean changing his identity for the 902nd time.

lastDays
Member Avatar

I thought KC and Marlena told us that the dark stuff was over with.Shootouts and kidnappings isn't my idea if family fun and togetherness.They are hypocritical and liars

Beth
Member Avatar

I don't think it reads like it's all okay. It reads like Brady talks to his dad and they say some things that need to be said.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

More Sami crying! Oh God no. I'll gladly skip those "dramatic" moments.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Nov 3 2011, 06:39 PM
I wonder if the Ian Buchanan character ends up tying in with all this.
That's what I'm hoping. The Dimeras being responsible for everything is getting old. Plus I really want to see Joe and James in at least one scene with Ian. :hail:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

bstreis
Nov 3 2011, 05:35 PM
six
Nov 3 2011, 04:58 PM
So, apparently the only purpose for the Brady/John issue was to give Brady a reason not to post bail for John, so John could take a beating in jail? If this was the route they decided to take, they could have at least put effort into developing a story instead of a plot point. Not "this thing we're not going to explain happened off screen and now it's resolved in a second, just like that." There are two many contrived little things that are happening just to propel the story. Very annoying.

The attack and kidnapping could be good. At least there will be some action.
For that, and for Madison to be the one who eventually convinces Brady to see John to reconcile :rolleyes: I mean Marlena's convo wasn't good enough but upon Madison's urging Brady realizes he should re-connect with his dad...oh come on.......I'm so irritated over this.
Exactly. Brady and Madison barely know each other and their "romance" is forced and contrived and comes across as nothing short of lust to me.

i<3ddjmalways
Member Avatar
What a beautiful couple!

I am so looking forward to this, I am glad to finally see something happen with John and Marlena's story. It looks interesting to say the least. Of course anything involving John and Marlena is always good. :D
I can't wait to see this all play out, my DVR is set! :)

jackjenfan
Member Avatar

If another of Sami's kids had to be kidnapped I think they should have gone with Will instead of picking on the little ones all the time.

LilMikeyK

Zzzzzzz! Wake me something good happens.

Sarva

Thanks for the info ... I love John and Marlena but I simply hate this story. There have been some really nice moments between them but this story does nothing for me. I am almost to the point of fast forwarding their scenes.

Sarva

Carly
Nov 3 2011, 06:24 PM
I'm curious to see how Madison interacts with John. I still kinda think that Madison has a connection to John and/or the embezzlement.
I am still wondering why no one seems to notice how much she looks like Ava Vitali or is it Taylor Walker and if she has a connection to John then maybe that is it.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I'm not thrilled with this but at least it's more entertaining than Higley, whose idea of soap was like watching paint dry.

james0479
Member Avatar

jackjenfan
Nov 4 2011, 05:27 PM
If another of Sami's kids had to be kidnapped I think they should have gone with Will instead of picking on the little ones all the time.
Now that couldve been interesting as well! It would be unexpected, give CM some riveting scenes (if the audience saw him held hostage or whatever), and it would be hysterical cuz you know the poor boy would cry. Lol. I love little Johnny though and the idea of him going missing does bother me so I'll be invested. I just hope it goes somewhere and isn't just a week long ordeal that's never dealt with and forgotten by November 15th. You know, like Dena's stories.

james0479
Member Avatar

My last post on this thread made me think of something kinda off topic but interesting. Mardar recounts dena's stories more than Dena did. They've mentioned Rafe2, Brady putting a person in a coffin, EJ getting shot in the head. Dena would do a lame story and there would be pretty much zero mention and move on to the next useless "arc". Not that mentioning Rafe 2 makes that story credible but I just found it interesting that they actually paid attention to all that shit. Lol

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply