Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo For The Week Of November 7th
Topic Started: Nov 4 2011, 04:10 PM (3,317 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/video/weekly-preview-11711/1366441

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6FtTjRSesM

Quote Post Goto Top

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

The Magic wedding bleh, the John shooting story ready for it, thanks Android :)
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LovingDays

wow the promo is pretty good
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Finally a longer promo with more than one story.

The shooting at the pub looks good! They should have had someone get hit instead of Johnny going missing though.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Does Melanie have a sweatband on her forehead? What were they thinking? She looks like Olivia Newton John back in the day! LOL
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

Thanks for the promo it looks great I bet the Soap Net one is probably better it always is.

michellematthews

The shooting at the pub looks good! Cant wait to watch it!!

michellematthews

talbab1994
Nov 4 2011, 04:29 PM
Does Melanie have a sweatband on her forehead? What were they thinking? She looks like Olivia Newton John back in the day! LOL
Thats what I was thinking...what he hell is on her head?!?

jane1978

Ok, why they cut the scenes with Daniel and Mel like they are thinking about tying the knot too? Thatīs some seriously weird editing.

Good thing, Mel looks much better here than on her own wedding.

And next we have some shooting with zero buildup, missing child and Sami going into a hysteric mode. I quess sweeps are coming.

Not impressed MarDar, not impressed at all.
Edited by jane1978, Nov 4 2011, 04:35 PM.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

ITA with what Jane1978 said, the look between Mel and Daniel looks like they were dating if I never watched the show before. The rest of the promo looks good, though. Now I'm waiting for Soapnet's b/c I know that with be fire!!!
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Nov 4 2011, 04:59 PM.

LastLicks
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Nov 4 2011, 04:58 PM
ITA with what Jane1978 said, the look between Mel and Daniel looks like they were dating if I never watched the show before. The rest of the promo looks good, though. Now I'm waiting for Soapnet's b/c I know that with be fire!!!
It'd be better if the pub actually had other people there. Then the confusion would make more sense. Why didn't Rafe and Sami stay with the kids the whole time?

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

talbab1994
Nov 4 2011, 04:29 PM
LOL! This completely cracked me up! What the hell is on her head?

jackjenfan
Member Avatar

Not a bad promo. The Daniel/Melanie stuff never fails with being creepy. I'll never forget the recent episode where it starts with her head on his lap and Jennifer walks in and acts like nothing was wrong with that.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

I wonder if the person trying to kill John is the same one that framed him, if he even was framed that is. If so, I wonder why. Why kill him right before he's about to go to trial? Wouldn't that make the whole framing part unnecessary if he could just have John killed?

Joshua
Member Avatar

Why is everyone ducking under wooden tables!? I'd be hauling my ass over to Grandma Caroline in the kitchen.

(Edit: My bad, just noticed Will was using himself as a human shield over Caroline :wub: )
Edited by Joshua, Nov 4 2011, 06:07 PM.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Suzanne looks GOOD! I'm looking forward to the shooting scenes.

Tammy
Member Avatar

John must feel like horseshit... all this stuff happening because of him. :(

Thomson
Member Avatar

Can't wait for the shooting, I can do without Sami.

It bothers me that there's no 'real' relative of Maggie present at her wedding. Why the heck aren't Bo and Hope there?

It's always good to see Justin !

It always sucks to see Daniel & Mel.
Edited by Thomson, Nov 4 2011, 06:51 PM.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

Another missing child? Really?! This had better be more than some Ej/Sami bridge building moment B.S. If they are going to put us through Sami hysterics I want it to be a major point in a much bigger story. Give us a huge shocker otherwise quit using the 'kid in danger' to manipulate relationships.

The shooting itself looks cool and I like the action. It's certainly puts in a new twist - who is trying to kill John when the evidence is already stacked so heavily against him?

Melanie's headpiece is distracting. Hate it. The ceremony looks like a typical Salem living room wedding. Maggie looks beautiful though.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

LastLicks
Nov 4 2011, 05:06 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
Nov 4 2011, 04:58 PM
It'd be better if the pub actually had other people there. Then the confusion would make more sense. Why didn't Rafe and Sami stay with the kids the whole time?
You have a point. The pub looked empty but I figured Caroline closed it down so John's family can have a little get together before the trial. It would have had a better effect if it was crowded and other Salemites were ducking for cover.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply