Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo For The Week Of November 7th
Topic Started: Nov 4 2011, 04:10 PM (3,305 Views)
DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Best NBC promo I've seen in the last three years.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

peaches179

DrewHamilton
Nov 4 2011, 07:07 PM
Best NBC promo I've seen in the last three years.

ICAM.

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Thanks Android.

The promo is better than the usual one. Only thing I hate is seeing Rafe. He just ruins any scenes for me.

It is my suspicion that the shooting was not meant to kill John but as a cover for kidnapping Johnny. I do think whoever is framing John, doing the gambling on Chad's website and takes Johnny is orchestrated by one person.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

pspcindy
Nov 4 2011, 07:37 PM
Thanks Android.

The promo is better than the usual one. Only thing I hate is seeing Rafe. He just ruins any scenes for me.

It is my suspicion that the shooting was not meant to kill John but as a cover for kidnapping Johnny. I do think whoever is framing John, doing the gambling on Chad's website and takes Johnny is orchestrated by one person.
I agree with you on every point, Cindy.

Wonder if the bad guy will turn out to be the new Ian Buchanan character?

Does anyone else remember that in one of the DH's interviews, something was said about John's story and Alice's secret intersecting?

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

OMG...lame! I never was on board with Maggie and Vic so I dont care about that part. The Brady pub scene looked like there were 5 people in there while the shooter was shooting. So if 5 people were there...how does one lose a kid? I thought the pub was going to be filled with people, so Johnny would get lost.

daisy132

Wasn't there a spoiler about Stephano congratulating EJ for framing John? Did that happen already? I swear they better not make EJ the culprid again and be the person behind the shooting/kidnapping...

I enjoyed the promo. Looks good :)
Edited by daisy132, Nov 4 2011, 08:56 PM.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Maggie looks beautiful. Daniel and Melanie are creepy. Can't wait for the stuff at the pub, poor Johnny though :shame:

GreenCntryGirl

pspcindy
Thanks Android.

Wasn't there something about this being a DiMera vendetta? Like a vendetta against them? Because we've got Chad taking a hit on the website, Johnny getting kidnapped, and John (still a DiMera) being framed. What if Stefano ends up needing to HELP John? That would be interesting if they had to work together.

Vicky4Mimi

Great Promo! I hope they finds Johnny SOON!! The wedding looks great.

daisy132

GreenCntryGirl
Nov 4 2011, 09:07 PM
pspcindy
Thanks Android.

Wasn't there something about this being a DiMera vendetta? Like a vendetta against them? Because we've got Chad taking a hit on the website, Johnny getting kidnapped, and John (still a DiMera) being framed. What if Stefano ends up needing to HELP John? That would be interesting if they had to work together.
I LOVE this idea. All the Dimeras coming together, including John. It would be must-see tv for me.

lysie
Member Avatar

I didn't like the promo at all. And I see we were right that AS is going to suck.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

See, I like the idea of someone trying to gun John down. I even think the idea of kidnapping a kid to use for leverage... could make for decent story... except, Sami's going to be alive to wail and that instantly turns me off of it. They couldn't have Sami be shot and between life and death while the family's trying to hold it together, fighting for their daughter/sister/wife/whatever and trying to find the kid?

Best part, Sami wouldn't be there, mucking it all up.

Kenny
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Nov 4 2011, 10:14 PM
They couldn't have Sami be shot and between life and death while the family's trying to hold it together, fighting for their daughter/sister/wife/whatever and trying to find the kid?

That's too much of a tease.

Sami shouldn't be shot unless she's actually going to die.

Carol916

Melanie must have had a jazzercise class after the wedding.

ProphecyGirl

Suzanne Rogers looks marvelous. Don't mind the small ceremony, but not happy with the wedding guests, except cutie Justin.

Once again, a dramatic moment centered on Sami. So hard to care.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Loved seeing Justin. Only good part for me. Too bad there isn't more Justin on the show.

The shooting was stupid. Wish all that people in the pub would disappear minus a few people. Poor little Johnny. AS will suck as usual. Not impressed with these hacks that call themselves writers.

peaches179

Kenny
Nov 4 2011, 10:19 PM
The Room Stops
Nov 4 2011, 10:14 PM
They couldn't have Sami be shot and between life and death while the family's trying to hold it together, fighting for their daughter/sister/wife/whatever and trying to find the kid?

That's too much of a tease.

Sami shouldn't be shot unless she's actually going to die.

LOL!!

james0479
Member Avatar

I liked the style of the promo and was happy to see it included more than just one story in it. That's what a promo should be. That 15 second crap we've been used to getting just isn't enough.

Someone said MB looked like Olivia Newton John...LMAO. With the look she gave daddy, I think she wants to get 'Physical'!

I'm excited about the shooting! Finally something with a bit of action. Poor Johnny. I do agree maybe someone should've been shot along with the kidnapping. Amp it up. Regardless, it looks excited so bring it on!

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

pspcindy
Thanks Android.

Adding on to that I also think that same person is responsible for luring Jack to Afghanistan and possibly for his captivity. Would love it if it were Ian Buchanan's character. Salem needs a new bad guy.

I wonder if the person following Jen around at the party isn't the same person shooting at pub.
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Nov 5 2011, 04:43 PM.

Maggie28wubsEj
Member Avatar

I used to like Maggie and Victor until Dan and Melanie ruined them. They're ruining my Justin viewing time too. I love Justin, but I don't care enough for anyone at that wedding now to watch those scenes.

The shooting at the pub looks good, but what the hell!!! Rafe and Sami center of attention again!!!???? I'm so sick of those two.

This promo revolved around people I hate....Melanie, Dan, Rafe and Sami!!! ugh!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply