Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
November Promo!; shown at 'Day of Days' (updated 11/7)
Topic Started: Nov 5 2011, 07:42 PM (78,852 Views)
Thomson
Member Avatar

I'm pissed off. EJ and Sami kissing is just disgusting. They're making a huge mistake by this. EJOLE is the only reason why I'm still watching and why I've been watching all these fucking years under Highley. Thanks writers, you suck !!! I'm done with it.
Edited by Thomson, Nov 5 2011, 08:03 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

NyCsBaDdEsT
Nov 5 2011, 08:02 PM
Seriously, if the writers really wanted to go back to Ejami, why would they hurt Nicole's character ALL OVER AGAIN. They should have just let Nicole be happy with Brady if that were the case!
Exactly! Why even start with Ejole if they were going to write him into Sami's circle again?

lene
Member Avatar

FUCK YES EJAMI. :cheer: :cheer:

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

I am about to say something that I never thought I would say, but Ejami brought back all thatn passion that I thought they lost. I love Ejole, but chills ran through my body when I saw them kissing.

WHY WRITERS WHY? I can`t root for them, I can`t, you let me down so many times but the kiss..........NO NO NO NO WHY? I hate it when I am sucked back into them.

Sami is a wretch but the kiss......NO EJMAI........NO WHYYYYYY but I want to see it.

I am so confused :facepalm:

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

NO WAY!! I can't believe they went there with EJ and Sami again! YAY for the JnJ kiss and double yay for stalker loser Daniel watching them through the window. :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Aliaron
Member Avatar

I'm sorry. EJami does not have a large fanbase. I don't care what people say because the ratings freefall when the show tries that shit. Loud does not equal large. Believe me. I deal with this crap all the time.

Plus, it just makes Sami looks horrible. They were suppose to fix her character. Not fubar her any further.

God, I hate this show! They took one of my favorite character and reduce her to a slutmonkey!

deletemyaccountplease

alright guys maybe he kisses sami bc he was just served with divorce papers

he kisses sami in the same way he kissed nicole

Staffan

Brady and Madison! :)

peaches179

Let the fanbase wars begin. :sleep: LOL.

I like to see Sami accuse her mother of adultry now. For YEARS she threw it in her face. What a tramp.

Pretty good promo. Thanks for posting. :)
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NyCsBaDdEsT
Member Avatar
Sami who?

I am more pissed off about the fact that they have been building Ejole for the past few weeks. Why even go there if Nicole and EJ won't be together in the end? Hasn't Nicole been hurt enough?

Deleted User
Deleted User

I guess AS wasn't happy with just two men wanting her so they had to make it three. All I can say is I am done with the Days of Sami's life. She gets all the kids all the men while Nicole gets nothing.
Quote Post Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

I am still not over how amazing the promo was, I am just speechless.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Just. Wow.

LOL at Gabby's comment...this should be interesting.
Oh Sami...married woman too. Such a pathetic slut. Just when she was getting a job and becoming a strong woman, she decides to ruin it all by becoming a cheating trashbag. Such violence too. Surprised they actually went there again with them.
Gotta give it to Sweeney...she certainly gets all of these hot guys to put their hands on her.

So if Jennifer is kissing and declaring her love for Jack and Daniel sees, how come this triangle is still going on til February? Shouldn't it be done?
Edited by Alligato, Nov 5 2011, 08:11 PM.

J&JMagic

I am completely SHOCKED about the Ejami kiss - I think I just screamed out loud when I saw it. Sorry, gotta say - I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! So excited about that scene(s)! I am not sure where they are going with this though... I know that many on this board are not fans of EJami, but IMO, their chemistry is simply off the charts (don't get me wrong, I see the chemistry b/w AZ and JS too) and the writers would be fools not to go there.

The Jack/Jenn kiss looks great!

Justin & Adrienne are back:)

Loved this promo - so excited!

I think last years promo was the SAFE wedding. Not so great...

Aliaron
Member Avatar

pennieloafer
Nov 5 2011, 08:06 PM
alright guys maybe he kisses sami bc he was just served with divorce papers

he kisses sami in the same way he kissed nicole
I don't care. I'm tired of them screwing up Sami. She's already a load of confusion and mess and that's on a good day. I actually liked the character. And any fan of Sami or EJ for that matter would not be happy for this. This is not growth. This is another ruining of Sami. Unless she knees him and punches him in the throat afterwards, this is just wrong.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Alligato
Nov 5 2011, 08:09 PM
So if Jennifer is kissing and declaring her love for Jack and Daniel sees, how come this triangle is still going on til February? Shouldn't it be done?
Yeah .. I don't get that either. Apparently both Jack and Dan are okay with Jen sucking face with and telling both that she loves them. :shame: :headbang:

NyCsBaDdEsT
Member Avatar
Sami who?

It just proves to me that Sami is the biggest slut there ever was. First she "falls" on top of a naked Austin, then she's slopping spit with EJ. In the meantime, she goes home and fucks Rafe to show him just how much she "loves" him. I can't fucking stand that bitch!

deletemyaccountplease

i'm mad at ej more than anything

but at least he's going to be featured a lot
Edited by deletemyaccountplease, Nov 5 2011, 08:15 PM.

ProphecyGirl

Ah, now AZ's interviews make even more sense. Glad I don't care about either Ejami or Ejole or Sami/Rafe. Sure looks like EJ still has got a thing for Sami.

Love how Magic got a better response than the "exciting" new pairing of Brady/Madison. Yeah, just please delete Dan/Melanie scenes from my Magic viewing time.

I agree with Stefano. MarDar, let those secrets stay with the dead. Sick of them.

John's trial looks to be as boring as the embezzlement story has been.

Best thing about the promo - Jack and Jennifer.

Aliaron
Member Avatar

You know what's really funny is those idiots think that controversy makes people watch. Here's a tip: Viewers stop watching when they are FED UP with the controversy.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply