Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
November Promo!; shown at 'Day of Days' (updated 11/7)
Topic Started: Nov 5 2011, 07:42 PM (78,180 Views)
mer4santo
Member Avatar
whaaaaaat?

TRIPLE FUCKING RAINBOW, prepare for the glitter because I've gotten my SCANDAL!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ProphecyGirl

Oh, and it's quite obvious who is the star of November sweeps and it ain't Marlena or any of the other touted returnees.

Hello, Sami.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Consider my mind officially blown! I did NOT see that one coming. I was for sure expecting a lot of things but not that!! :omg: But like I said in the other thread, I don't like the position they have put Nicole in, it's the same one she is almost always in. But I know I'll be watching. I'm only weary about how it will be written. A scene may be nice but they story should follow suit and I'm cautiously optimistic. Here's hoping.

misch
Member Avatar

I am looking forward to seeing the dynamic of Marlena and Will. So can't wait for her to stand by his side while Sami asks herself "did I do something wrong?" And of course Will's story will be about Sami. :frustration:

OldDaysFankat

I loved the promo and I don't give a crap about safe couples. I don't want EJ and Sami official but I think mixing them up in some sort of twisted way is great soap. I am sorry to say that. Its the same reason I was excited about Y&R and the Nick/Phyllis/Avery/Ronan stuff. Safe and predictable may be nice for fanbases but its boring soap.

Maybe for once Nicole will get to move out onto someone else. I just wonder if Ari is staying with the show. I hope there are not plans to write her off.

MyHappyEnding

Wow, they are really going the controlling way with Daniel aren't they?

Calls her and shows up at her house to peek in her windows on her second date with Jack and showed up to her house after her first date with Jack....can't handle hearing Jack's name.....

Go for it Daniel....whatever works for ya buddy. Idiot.

She doesn't have to explain why she's kissing Jack to Daniel just like she doesn't have to explain to Jack why she's kissing Daniel. He came up with this stupid triangle, asshat....I'm sure it was because he thought there's no way he'd lose. Play by YOUR OWN DAMN RULES or be gone already. I'm done with you.

ProphecyGirl

All in all, this November promo was much better than last year's one.

Mason
Member Avatar

With every spoiler/preview that comes out, M&T show just how truly uninspired they really are as writers. But, I have to hand it to them on one thing -- they're excellent liars.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

lene
Nov 5 2011, 08:18 PM
Aliaron
Nov 5 2011, 08:01 PM
Because they are morons. And it will be their downfall. Only a small portion of people actually are rooting for this shit. Does not the constant drop in rating evertime Ejami is around not show those idiots anything!

I seriously think they want to kill this show!
Oh please. EJAMI's fanbase is huge. The writer's twitters are filled with "EJami reunion" tweets. And ratings doesn't drop because of ONE certain couple.
GO EJAMI!!!!!!! :rockon:
I agree, let's not go there with that argument. People say the same about safe and it's not worth an argument there either because it's almost impossible to get an accurate count of how many fans there are of each and compare them to each other.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Wait a second, is it spoiled that Ejami have sex? Some posts suggest that they do. If that's the case then we can expect Ejami baby #3 about August 2012. I'm just saying with Sami the fertile one and EJ with the super sperm it's almost a given.

*Ducks flying objects*

Mason
Member Avatar

Leave fanbases out of the discussion. This isn't a request.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

This explains those Ari interviews, huh? It's starting to make sense now...

Ginger
Member Avatar

OldDaysFankat
Nov 5 2011, 08:19 PM
I loved the promo and I don't give a crap about safe couples. I don't want EJ and Sami official but I think mixing them up in some sort of twisted way is great soap. I am sorry to say that. Its the same reason I was excited about Y&R and the Nick/Phyllis/Avery/Ronan stuff. Safe and predictable may be nice for fanbases but its boring soap.

Maybe for once Nicole will get to move out onto someone else. I just wonder if Ari is staying with the show. I hope there are not plans to write her off.
I'm pretty sure Ari is quite safe. Nicole is a character who is great to write for and Ari is a fabulous actress.

OldDaysFankat

I think people need to get off the fanbase train. Catering to fanbases has never done a thing for ratings. When EJami were together in story they didn't improve the show when they were a sort of couple ratingswise. BUt I do think its smart on the part of the show to mix things up for Sami. Like her or not she is clearly the most popular and known character on this show barring Marlena.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Jack and Jen kiss was hot.

Johnny goes missing, predictable but intrigued.

Brady and Madison kiss was awkward.

I had a feeling that Quinn and Madison knew each other.

Ejole was hot, but I am sorry I can`t get over Ejami. I thought I hated them, but that kiss ugh why do the writers do this?

KathyRon

The promo was just o.k. to me! I like everyone else is surprised about the EJAMI revisit! :omg: I like him with Nicole, but EJAMI has a HUGE fanbase! As a Bo and Hope fan.......VERY DISAPPOINTED! :toetap: For those people that returned to the show after the fiasco of the last two years, nothing here to keep them! However, I'm sure the John and Marlena, and maybe the Austin and Carrie feel the same way! :censored:

Ginger
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
Nov 5 2011, 08:25 PM
Jack and Jen kiss was hot.

Johnny goes missing, predictable but intrigued.

Brady and Madison kiss was awkward.

I had a feeling that Quinn and Madison knew each other.

Ejole was hot, but I am sorry I can`t get over Ejami. I thought I hated them, but that kiss ugh why do the writers do this?
There's no denying JS and AS have some of the hottest chemistry going on daytime. And I loved getting another glimpse of it.

Helpless Romantic

I am speechless. Have absolutely no words, liked the promo til the end. I just have a question why was Caustin or better yet Austin needed to be brought back if they were going the EJami route again? :frustration: JnJ kiss was hot :wub: EJole too but am not liking Nicole seemingly thrown under the bus again and I seriously need to think about changing my screen name. Daniel the psycho needs to leave!
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Nov 5 2011, 08:29 PM.

Aliaron
Member Avatar

This is bullshit. Its bad business. I think that's what disappoints me most about Days. They just keep making stupid mistakes when they need to be trying to save themselves. I don't want another talk show on the air!

And I'm not just talking about EJami, though they're a big pool of hurl. I'm talking about not using Ari even though when she leads stories, ratings go up. Not giving real intriguing, soapy stories. Falling back on the same old thing that lost you viewers in the first place.

Look at the ratings. Look at the storylines. The shows on that day. Do you research. Then think outside of the box

Stop listening to fanbases and actors and actresses and even the magazines. Look at the numbers. Find the pattern in the ratings and push that!
Edited by Aliaron, Nov 5 2011, 08:33 PM.

deletemyaccountplease

does sami kiss his slimy ass back, i cant tell on my droid

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply