Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
November Promo!; shown at 'Day of Days' (updated 11/7)
Topic Started: Nov 5 2011, 07:42 PM (78,291 Views)
Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I appreciate the person that can call their self out...

I don't get how this if going to make Sami the whore of Salem where everyone is going to turn on her...please...not even at her worst...back in the days where Sami lost...has she EVER felt any repercussions from her actions, so I dont get the "thanks M&D" stuff...plus nothing has aired yet.

It's going to be the exact crap....why...because M&D have proved themselves to be Dena-lite. They may have slowed stories down...but they are the same fuckin stories...and no one can convince me that Sami will be the town leper.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

I just finished watching fridays episode( i skipped it for mon and tues). Everytime that Safe came on i started laughing hysterically at the thought of whats to come. Poor Rafe was so jealous of Austin. If only he knew. ;) :D . I think after the initial disgust of Sami porking EJ, this is gonna be sooo fucking funny. :rockon:

Panda

I do have to give MarDar credit for having the balls to do something to cause such a shitstorm. When they said this boring stuff would only go on for so long and then they'd be shaking things up, they meant it. Love it or hate it, it's fired people up. Whether I'm happy with how things play out couple wise or not at the end of this, having John, Marlena and especially Rafe find out that Sami cheated on her mr perfect with EJ, preferably in the most public, humiliating way possible, would be gold. I'd love for Rafe to slap Sami, her to be shocked and sputtering and no one care and take Rafe's side. Now that shit would be must see tv.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

alex
Nov 8 2011, 05:47 PM
Nicole walking away from EJ, despite her feelings, is points in her favor. I am also thinking that he will pursue her in the coming months. I don't think that he will chase Sami again. He will probably be regretful and try to cover it up. :shame:
I agree that this is what will probably happen. Maybe, since this is supposed to be "round 2", this time it will be Nicole who witnesses Sami and EJ having sex at the DMansion, and she will be the one who will walk away from EJ, feeling he didn't mean what he said to her and he still loves Sami. Then EJ will have to pursue her and regain her love and trust.

Sami-- I hope they don't have her become pregnant from this. She is married with 4 kids already. We don't need another WTD story from her, especially.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

I bet Nicole ends up pregnant. She finds out about EJ & Sami's affair and decides not to tell EJ that she's pregnant.

daisy132

darraholic
Nov 8 2011, 09:23 PM
I bet Nicole ends up pregnant. She finds out about EJ & Sami's affair and decides not to tell EJ that she's pregnant.
I think that's exactly what's going to happen. Nicole will get her miracle baby and it will be EJ's, which will make her forever connected to him just like Sami, and give her a lot of leverage.

I don't think that EJ will realize he loves Nicole more than Sami. He knows that if he listed it on paper, Nicole is the better option. He loves her, but he always loved Sami more, which according to AZ's interviews, is the reason why she backed out. She would make a formidable adversary for Sami though, because unlike Sami, she is collected and intelligent. She would be set for life as the other "mother of EJ's children", and be forever a thorn in Sami's side.
Edited by daisy132, Nov 8 2011, 11:18 PM.

AlisonLou

Thanks for posting the promo.
I wonder what this secret of Alice's is that involves Stefano?
I hope it isn't a stupid secret like the secret about Maggie's eggs being implanted in someone else and Daniel being Maggie's son and Melanie Maggie's grandaughter.
I don't want these writers trashing Alice or the Hortons any more!
I wish they hadn't have involved Alice in Maggie's egg fiasco. That whole sl is ridiculous!
And Sami sleeping around again? Can't these writers come up with something better?
And Bo and Hope being detectives all the time is getting boring. The writers need to give them more romance!
We hardly ever see them together outside detective mode! I'd like to see more of Bope with Ciara.
They need to bring back Bope's house! When was the last time we saw Bope in their house?
Edited by AlisonLou, Nov 9 2011, 12:24 AM.

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

Thanks for the promo. I only got till 60 then I had to stop or I will be reading this all night. LOL. We are all a passionate bunch. I don't even know how I feel about the promo, it is like I don't give a shit anymore. I came back for the relaunched hoping for something new, and now I feel like I am in dh hell with all the shitty triangles, is that all the writers got. It is just tire and old, same shit a different day. Make this stop.

Kenny, I really like one of your post about the rooting couple, this is how I am feeling nowadays.
Edited by Dakota, Nov 9 2011, 02:55 AM.

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

aimees76
Nov 8 2011, 03:24 PM
I thought this show was supposed to be getting back to romance and rootable characters. I'm glad I didn't bother coming back to it yet. Sami Brady died a long time ago, but this is just like digging her up and killing her again. Yes, she is an official slutbag, and you know what? so is EJ. Can they BOTH just DIE now?
Fuck this show and their little dog (Sami) too.
I came back and that don't say much, if I am in triangle hell, I still want BD back don't put his character back with Sami, fuck no.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i was thinking wat if they r trying to recreate the baby switch s/l again. i tought about this because of the spec that nicole might be preggers but the roles would be switched and sami would lose her baby and she would go crazy like nicole. its only a theory.

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

Panda
Nov 8 2011, 08:56 PM
I do have to give MarDar credit for having the balls to do something to cause such a shitstorm. When they said this boring stuff would only go on for so long and then they'd be shaking things up, they meant it. Love it or hate it, it's fired people up. Whether I'm happy with how things play out couple wise or not at the end of this, having John, Marlena and especially Rafe find out that Sami cheated on her mr perfect with EJ, preferably in the most public, humiliating way possible, would be gold. I'd love for Rafe to slap Sami, her to be shocked and sputtering and no one care and take Rafe's side. Now that shit would be must see tv.
I'm gonna give them credit because I don't think anyone saw that kiss between Ej and Sami coming.

I haven't read a spoiler or even seen a hint that's what would happen.

It's been a long, long time since something happened on screen that I didn't see coming.

cajnej
Member Avatar

I love jnj and ejami so I loved the promo. :cheer:

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

well, I guess they can stretch all credibility and logic and have Sami wonder if it's Rafe's, EJ's, or FAFE!

Ellie

ladyofthelake
Nov 9 2011, 03:06 PM
well, I guess they can stretch all credibility and logic and have Sami wonder if it's Rafe's, EJ's, or FAFE!
Or maybe somehow her egg got mixed up and sent to whereever Lucas is.

Sariah
Member Avatar

Ellie
Nov 9 2011, 03:22 PM
ladyofthelake
Nov 9 2011, 03:06 PM
Or maybe somehow her egg got mixed up and sent to whereever Lucas is.
Or maybe it won't even be Sami's egg, and Sami will give birth to another one of Maggie's egg babies.

Paul8148

there is interview out there that seems to hint Will catches them boinking...

Helpless Romantic

Paul8148
Nov 10 2011, 01:28 AM
Yep here is the link..
http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/blogs/2011/deep-soap/days-of-our-lives-stars-preview-upcoming-gay-storyline/

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

alex
Nov 8 2011, 08:34 PM
I just finished watching fridays episode( i skipped it for mon and tues). Everytime that Safe came on i started laughing hysterically at the thought of whats to come. Poor Rafe was so jealous of Austin. If only he knew. ;) :D . I think after the initial disgust of Sami porking EJ, this is gonna be sooo fucking funny. :rockon:
I have to admit, I'm looking as forward to the aftermath as I am the Ejami stuff.

Except for Nicole, I hate seeing her thrown for a loop again.

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

Paul8148
Talk about sins of the mother, or is that supposed to be sins of the father getting passed on?

I wonder if Will will handle it just as well as Sami did. :drunk:

james0479
Member Avatar

Helpless Romantic
Nov 10 2011, 01:53 AM
Paul8148
Yep here is the link..
http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/blogs/2011/deep-soap/days-of-our-lives-stars-preview-upcoming-gay-storyline/
Thanks for posting the link. That's one of the better interviews I've read from CM, now that he's finally able to talk about the storyline. FS and CD are hilarious and I loved how FS said he will basically already be able to see that Will is gay before Will ever officially comes out. CS was great in how he described the relationship with his mother and I for one CAN'T WAIT for the fallout of him knowing what his mother is about to do. It won't be a surprise to him, it will just justify how he really feels about her. Great interview.

When I first heard of the Ejami sex, I was mortified for various reasons.....the timing, Ejole, history, seeming repetitive, no build up, etc.........however, now knowing how some of this will play out has me giddy with excitement. This story will do Sami no favors. She is going to get called out big big big time and I say that's the way to go. The show seems to be getting rather interesting.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply