Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday November 8th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 7 2011, 09:32 AM (7,418 Views)
Ellie

Please use this thread to discuss Monday's Canadian / Tuesday's US show.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ellie

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/message/1320699252/Tuesday%2C+November+8

JackN'Jen
Member Avatar

I'm loving Brady/Madison. Although it's kinda weird that he faked the whole think about them sleeping together. I would be creeped out if someone stripped me naked and lied naked next to me to play a prank. Is she sure he didn't do anything??

Loved Ejole, but thanks to the November promo I couldn't enjoy since we all know how EJ will get over his "broken heart".

The Magic wedding was cute, but once again could have done without egg baby and his spawn.

Overall, I enjoyed the episode. :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

happy
Member Avatar

EJ never said he loved her. Just that she was the one for him, because she accepted him as he was. What an egomaniac. Good for her for walking out! Thanks for the link :-)

deletemyaccountplease

Ej = Narcissus

I'm loving it. But he and Nicole are not just alike

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Daniel is trying to call Jennifer AGAIN?! Even Melanie calls him on it. He ain't calling because he's concerned about Jennifer, he's calling because he's concerned about Jack. :flipoff:

niki51586

Are you kidding me, Day's turns 46 in this episode and the only blood Horton featured is Hope as a guest at her Aunt's wedding and entrance into a non-Horton family! Wow now that is a slap in the face.

happy
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Nov 7 2011, 04:25 PM
Daniel is trying to call Jennifer AGAIN?! Even Melanie calls him on it. He ain't calling because he's concerned about Jennifer, he's calling because he's concerned about Jack. :flipoff:
Yeah. He's a total loser. Too bad no J&J today. Wish their Monday scenes had been longer. Maybe MarDar will finally start to get a clue that this PTSD story should be more front and center.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Seriously?? Goodness, you know it's bad when Melanie is calling you out on your desperate behavior. Get a grip Taniel!

MissLola
Member Avatar

happy
Nov 7 2011, 04:23 PM
EJ never said he loved her. Just that she was the one for him, because she accepted him as he was. What an egomaniac. Good for her for walking out! Thanks for the link :-)
EJ is definitely a pompous jackass, but from what I read, maybe he does love her but, is afraid to tell her. After what happened with Sami after he professed his love for her, he might be hesitant.As for this crap on the promo, not sure what the hell is going on?

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

niki51586
Nov 7 2011, 04:27 PM
Are you kidding me, Day's turns 46 in this episode and the only blood Horton featured is Hope as a guest at her Aunt's wedding and entrance into a non-Horton family! Wow now that is a slap in the face.
Hope isn't there. Only people at Maggie & Victor's wedding are Justin, Dan, Mel, & Henderson.

(personally, outside of the fact that Bo & Hope should've either not been called out on police business or returned before the wedding, what ruined the wedding for me was the closeups of Mel & her expressions/reactions to what Justin, Victor, & Maggie were saying.)
Edited by Supergirlx2, Nov 7 2011, 04:50 PM.

jackjenfan
Member Avatar

Daniel should call Jack and ask him how Jennifer is doing. I'm sure he'd be happy to give him a play by play. lol. What a jerk. He expects Jack to be out of the picture for his dates with Jenn, but he can stick his nose in anywhere at anytime.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

jackjenfan
Nov 7 2011, 04:49 PM
Daniel should call Jack and ask him how Jennifer is doing. I'm sure he'd be happy to give him a play by play. lol. What a jerk. He expects Jack to be out of the picture for his dates with Jenn, but he can stick his nose in anywhere at anytime.
Exactly. And what pisses me off the most is Jennifer doesn't call him on it!

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

pennieloafer
Nov 7 2011, 04:24 PM
Ej = Narcissus

I'm loving it. But he and Nicole are not just alike
LOL, no shit.

You accept ME.
You are like ME.
You make ME happy.
You know you want to sleep with ME.

Geesh, and we give MelaME a hard time. Nicole was right to walk out.

deletemyaccountplease

The thing about Mr
Narcissus is he's not capable of loving ANYONE. So there goes Ejs great romances..lol

niki51586

Supergirlx2
niki51586
Nov 7 2011, 04:27 PM
Hope isn't there. Only people at Maggie & Victor's wedding are Justin, Dan, Mel, & Henderson.

(personally, outside of the fact that Bo & Hope should've either not been called out on police business or returned before the wedding, what ruined the wedding for me was the closeups of Mel & her expressions/reactions to what Justin, Victor, & Maggie were saying.)
OK even worse. How can you not have one Horton in the birthday episode? I know the writers will say that they just wrote the story and didn't know what would air when but come on Day's lets start paying attention to some of these details.

Edited to Say: Day's should be forced to air a disclaimer before episodes. No actual Horton's were used in the taping of this episode.
Edited by niki51586, Nov 7 2011, 05:02 PM.

sals4
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Nov 7 2011, 04:50 PM
jackjenfan
Well he just wants to make sure she got home ok from her date with Jack! he can't reach her on her cellphone therefore he will go on to lurk outside her front door like a stalker....and ruin my highly anticipated jack and jenn kiss!!!Damnit doesn't he work anymore?....no lives to save or vital organs to sew back in place there docorange?

MissLola
Member Avatar

pennieloafer
Nov 7 2011, 05:00 PM
The thing about Mr
Narcissus is he's not capable of loving ANYONE. So there goes Ejs great romances..lol
The thing that really pisses me off about EJ is that he got rid of the scarfwhore by telling her that she deserved better than him :puke: but with Nicole it is all about me, me ,me. What a jerk :flipoff: I hope he gets mouth herpes from kissing Sami :boobs: and realizes what a selfish prick he is. Then he can chase Nicole. I hope she makes him suffer for a while, even dating other dudes to piss him off. :moon: :rockon:

MyHappyEnding

JDeveraux_91
Nov 7 2011, 04:29 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Seriously?? Goodness, you know it's bad when Melanie is calling you out on your desperate behavior. Get a grip Taniel!
It makes me ecstatically happy to hear Daniel keeps trying to call Jennifer and that Maggie calls him out on it. It just totally plays into my whole theory that Daniel is controlling and desperate. It's one thing to see it as a viewer, quite another when other characters start noticing too.

MissLola
Member Avatar

sals4
Nov 7 2011, 05:24 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Nov 7 2011, 04:50 PM
jackjenfan
Well he just wants to make sure she got home ok from her date with Jack! he can't reach her on her cellphone therefore he will go on to lurk outside her front door like a stalker....and ruin my highly anticipated jack and jenn kiss!!!Damnit doesn't he work anymore?....no lives to save or vital organs to sew back in place there docorange?
Or patients to grope and molest???

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply