Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B Spoilers: Will Hope Move On With Thomas?
Topic Started: Nov 9 2011, 01:03 AM (1,144 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Thomas/Hope: A relationship is in bloom for these two. Hope ignores Brooke's words and goes to Thomas for a shoulder to lean on. Thomas and Hope have a close moment, when the party winds down. Later, Thomas makes a sweet vow to Hope. He is determined for Hope to put Liam in the past and concentrate on the future with him.

Liam/Hope: Ms. Logan goes to her ex-beau with a question she wants answered.

Ridge: The chiseled one reveals his thoughts on Steff/Liam/Hope's situation.

Katie/Liam/Steffy: Dollar Bill's wife has a showdown with her step-daughter-in-law. Liam has to referee the two ladies. When Katie tells Liam to kick Steffy to the curb things become heated.

Stephanie: La Forrester is worried about little sister Pam's mental well being, with the drama in her life. Meanwhile, Stephanie grills Jackie on what's going on with her and Eric. Jackie ends up in the doghouse, after Stephanie ends up with a message Eric sends.

Jackie/Pam: Pammy reveals to Jackie how Stephanie is the reason for all her issues. Jackie decides to file this tidbit under her hat as ammo. She goes to Nick for help to get Jackie M to the top.

Bill/Nick: The two put the heat on Jackie to have Jackie M folded under Spencer Publication.

Nick/Pam: The two come to an understanding

Daytime Confidential
Quote Post Goto Top

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Of these spoilers I want to see Jackie team up with Dollar Bill and the crew and go after Forrester with guns a blazing thanks Android :D
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Looking gooood! Thanks Android! :cheers:

natdot99
Member Avatar

Here my thoughts on Thomas and Hope: MAB and writing staff, are you guys high,when you write stories like this :joint: or drunk :wine: :cheers: :drunk: Poor Katie, Bill played you again in regards to Steffy. Bill if your son was sexually frustrated, with all your money, you could have hired him a hooker to relieve his frustration. My bag, Steffy was a lot cheaper than getting a hooker. Seriously, the producers of B&B have more than enough money to hire more male actors for their female cast rather than right incestous type storylines. :hail:

LPS
Member Avatar

MAB doesn't write for B&B. MAB is not that creative.

natdot99
Member Avatar

LPS
Nov 9 2011, 10:02 PM
MAB doesn't write for B&B. MAB is not that creative.
Well Thank God for clearing that issue up with me :hail: its not MAB writing for Bold and Beautiful, but her brother.

AuroraPhoenix
Member Avatar

natdot99
Nov 9 2011, 09:59 PM
Bill if your son was sexually frustrated, with all your money, you could have hired him a hooker to relieve his frustration.
This part is so true. Really, if Bill was too cheap to shell out for a hooker, couldn't he at least have given Jr. a copy of playboy? The sexual frustration s/l was such bs.

Quote:

Well Thank God for clearing that issue up with me :hail: its not MAB writing for Bold and Beautiful, but her brother.
No, sadly for Y&R fans, Brad Bell isn't MAB brother, he's her HUSBAND. Which means that we will never see MAB leave Y&R, because I doubt Brad is going to fire his own wife.

Quote:

Of these spoilers I want to see Jackie team up with Dollar Bill and the crew and go after Forrester with guns a blazing thanks Android :D
That would be so great, Fafo. :cheer:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply