Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SID: Y&R's Jeanne Cooper (Katherine) Announces She's Back; Update: Return Airdate Post #6
Topic Started: Nov 9 2011, 04:16 PM (1,175 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS grande dame, Jeanne Cooper (Katherine) is on the mend! "I am back," she announced to fans on her Facebook page on November 8. "As most of you know I have been under the weather for quite some time now. But the good news is that I will be going back to work next week. Boy I did get hit hard with a nasty bug! Thank you all for your well wishes. They mean so very much to me. I love to all and hope to be able to post more often. Much, much love, Jeanne."

As previously reported, Y&R had to temporarily recast the character of Katherine with THE WALTONS star Michael Learned last month when Cooper needed to take a short medical leave from the soap. Learned will make her Y&R debut tomorrow, Thursday, November 10. There's been no confirmation yet from the show as to when Cooper will return to the screen.

SID
Quote Post Goto Top

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

GREAT news!!! Thanks Android! :hail:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

I was getting a little worried. I'm glad she's doing better and will be back.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS~My Jeanne is ALRIGHT!
Posted Image

AuroraPhoenix
Member Avatar

Glad to hear she's on the mend and returning to Y&R. :cheer:

Deleted User
Deleted User

UPDATE: A spokesperson for Y&R reports that Cooper will be back on-screen on Friday, December 23 -- just in time to celebrate Christmas in Genoa City!

SID
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply