Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Day of Days; Interviews, videos, photos and fan accounts
Topic Started: Nov 4 2011, 08:01 AM (10,842 Views)
james0479
Member Avatar

I don't understand the logic behind not streaming this years event either! The Days PR team has been on a constant buzz since they announced a "reboot". This is the PERFECT time to keep that buzz flowing and you couldn't ask for a better opportunity than the Day Of Days and streaming it live is the perfect promotion. It promotes itself! I'm going to miss the streaming this year.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

michellematthews

I cant wait to start seeing details and pictures! I feel like ive already been waiting allday! Prolly cause im over here on the east coast and it hasnt even started in LA yet lol...

jam6242
Member Avatar

I wish they were streaming again this year too. Hope everyone who attends has fun! And hoping someone will post some pictures of Bill Hayes and Susan Seaforth Hayes.

SlyestFox
Member Avatar

lazydazes
Nov 4 2011, 09:58 PM
Quote:

B) Despite her increased prominence in recent years Arianne Zucker isn't really considered one of the faces of Days by any means

She is to hordes of AZ fans like me. I've watched the show for over 25 years, and she clearly ranks as my favorite character. Lots of fans are bummed that she won't be there.
Don't get me wrong, I like AZ and Nicole very much. In fact, she's my favorite of the four non-attendees. I just don't think the lack of her presence spells calamity for the event or show in general.

lysie
Member Avatar

SlyestFox
Nov 5 2011, 10:56 AM
lazydazes
Nov 4 2011, 09:58 PM
Quote:

B) Despite her increased prominence in recent years Arianne Zucker isn't really considered one of the faces of Days by any means

She is to hordes of AZ fans like me. I've watched the show for over 25 years, and she clearly ranks as my favorite character. Lots of fans are bummed that she won't be there.
Don't get me wrong, I like AZ and Nicole very much. In fact, she's my favorite of the four non-attendees. I just don't think the lack of her presence spells calamity for the event or show in general.
My only real issue with anyone not attending is when it's last minute. There are excuses I could buy, but the ones we've heard from the two that pulled out the most recently aren't good enough. I mean, if you're attending this event to see KA, you should learn to read. She's never been on the list. So if you get there and are surprised not to see her, you really should do some research before you hop on a plane. Lauren announced she wouldn't be there a few weeks ago, so that's also a little more passable. But I'd be pissed if I had planned to come because I wanted to see AZ or AS. They were both listed as attending, and they didn't pull out (whether by choice or not) until the last minute. People are flying in for this. And I'm going to go out on a limb and say that not all Days fans have money to burn to fly back and forth to LA.

I don't think any of these absences spell calamity for the show. I do find AS's absence interesting just because NBC hasn't been using her for squat lately. So they finally use her and it's a day they already have her booked? Maybe they're going to announce Sami's death at the event. Fingers crossed!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

According to someone i follow on twitter, Joe Mascolo isn't going to be there today.

rosered

found todays Day of Days lineup

http://twitter.com/#!/TDM_EJole_Forum/status/132845729629736960/photo/1

interesting they put Pete with Eric and Sarah
and not with Lauren Boles
Edited by rosered, Nov 5 2011, 11:29 AM.

lysie
Member Avatar

rosered
Nov 5 2011, 11:24 AM

They should have kept him with Lauren Boles. Her placement is weird. I get why they have her there, but it's weird.

~bl~
Member Avatar

I don't think many GA fans would go to this as they wouldn't know about it. If I didn't read this board, I wouldn't know about, as I don't live in California.

michellematthews

I would be right in Deidre and Drakes line!!

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Actually, there's people here from Mississippi. I've found it to be where I see lots more GA fans.

elizhope
Member Avatar

I can see why they chose to have Shawn, Molly, Missy and Matt all together. (storyline wise) But it makes me kinda feel bad for Shawn if there are tons of Jack/Jen fans in that line LOL

Why isnt Lauren with Peter and why on earth is Peter with Sarah and Eric?? Have Bo, Brady and Madison even shared scenes? I would have thought he would have been w Abe/Lexie or something.

Cant wait to hear the stories today !

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

lysie
Nov 5 2011, 11:27 AM
rosered
Nov 5 2011, 11:24 AM

They should have kept him with Lauren Boles. Her placement is weird. I get why they have her there, but it's weird.
i think that when Ali & Ari cancelled they had to put James with someone, so they put him with the rest if the DiMeras. I bet the original tables were James R, Renee, Terrell, Peter, & little Lauren and then James S, Ali, Ari, Eric, & Sarah. I feel bad for Peter. However, the plus side is that a lot more fans will be able to see him since it won't take as long to get people through.

esp13
Member Avatar

That line-up is all kinds of weird. Why is Casey with Joe, MBE, and Peggy instead of with Kate Mansi? Peter beiing with Eric and Sarah? Galen with Josh, Susan and Bill? It's all very strange to me.

Hope everybody has fun though.

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

@freddiemsmith freddie smith
Day of Days! Taking video so those of you who couldn't make it can check it out!

http://twitter.com/#!/freddiemsmith/status/132862961084661760

Carmi

I think the actor placement is to even out the lines.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

mollydollyy: The gang! http://lockerz.com/s/153513310

Posted Image

james0479
Member Avatar

Ally
Nov 5 2011, 11:59 AM
@freddiemsmith freddie smith
Day of Days! Taking video so those of you who couldn't make it can check it out!

http://twitter.com/#!/freddiemsmith/status/132862961084661760
Yay! Nice to know someone gives a shit about those who can't attend. Looking forward to the videos! Yay. I'm excited to hear stories, see pics and vids. And please remember to give Freddie Smith my ALL if any of you are out there meeting him today. Lol. Thank you!!

rosered

mollydollyy Molly Burnett
The gang! lockerz.com/s/153513310

why is everyone in black??
Who's the one wearing sunglasses? Is that James Scott?

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

TerrellRansomJr: The #DOOL kids at Day of #Days fan event http://mypict.me/mhzRM

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply