Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Day of Days; Interviews, videos, photos and fan accounts
Topic Started: Nov 4 2011, 08:01 AM (10,532 Views)
Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

AngelOB
Nov 23 2011, 07:30 PM
Ellie
Nov 23 2011, 07:19 PM
"Who wants that basket full of crap?"

I guess Will got attached to Rafe a little prematurely.
I think "Rafe" was refering to "Ej" as the basket of crap :applause: ---so Will's attached to Rafe is still fine...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

That article sure gives a lot of hope for the Ejoles. That's always a good sign.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Sounds like Safe are through :cheer: :cheers: and Ejole are gonna work through it! Maybe :cloud9: :cart: Maybe Lucas will come back for Sami :chee:

deletemyaccountplease

I think James likes ejole. Yay

NyCsBaDdEsT
Member Avatar
Sami who?

Thanks for posting the interview. JS's comments seem very familiar. It's almost as if they copied and pasted some of his comments from other interviews and merged them into one.

Based on GG's comments, it looks like things aren't going to go well for Safe once everything comes out. I, for one, am very happy about that. I hope Sami ends up miserable and alone, because that's exactly what that bitch deserves.

Helpless Romantic

Nicole finally getting EVERYTHING and Skanky losing it alll!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: About time! How it should be! :popcorn: Cherry on top would be if AS leaves. Never want her with Lucas ever again either. The only thing I want for her character is death of the worst kind.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Nov 23 2011, 11:05 PM.

AFaithL

James is pro-EJole! Yessssssss!! Sounds like Safe are over with, but EJ xmd Nicole work things through! Sami is gonna lose everything and I can't wait!

The icing on the cake would be if EJ wins the election, with Nicole by his side, and the two rule Salem together. Oh, and sue Joe custody of Johnny and Sydney and win.

Helpless Romantic

AFaithL
Nov 23 2011, 11:22 PM
James is pro-EJole! Yessssssss!! Sounds like Safe are over with, but EJ xmd Nicole work things through! Sami is gonna lose everything and I can't wait!

The icing on the cake would be if EJ wins the election, with Nicole by his side, and the two rule Salem together. Oh, and sue Joe custody of Johnny and Sydney and win.

With Sami killing herself- And AS finally leaving Salem and if she's smart she will do it. There is no way of "protecting" Skanky. The best thing she could do for herself and her character is LEAVE. :wave:
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Nov 23 2011, 11:30 PM.

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Nov 23 2011, 11:22 PM

James has never made a secret of his love of Ejole and Ari!

I still think Safe will survive. He won't just run right back to Sami's arms, but yeah Sami and Rafe will make it through. Ali said when the writers first came on board, during the cancer scare, that the writers wanted to make Safe a strong and secure couple. SOOOO why is that?? So that they can make it through this herrendous tragic mistake storyline perhaps???? That's what I think is happening. So we shall see!!

Tibi
Member Avatar

Sounds like James wants Ejole, he's a smart man. :D :cheer: :cart:

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

JS has said that EJ definitely is in love with Nicole. There's another interview point to EJole in love. LOVE IT!

I hope the writers prove me wrong about this predicable plots in their stories because I so want to invest in DAYS.

Aliaron
Member Avatar

I'm sorry, but how does Nicole win in this. EJ is a prize? The guy cheated her again, treated her like crap, lied to her but she is going to now down and forgive him. And this isnt far from the taylor affair/momma death storylines. That's plain shitty writing and Nicole deserves better.

Nicole is not winning here. EJ is. He's getting everything he wants. This show sucks.
Edited by Aliaron, Nov 24 2011, 01:48 AM.

Alisonlover

Liz<3Days
Nov 24 2011, 01:39 AM
JS has said that EJ definitely is in love with Nicole. There's another interview point to EJole in love. LOVE IT!

I hope the writers prove me wrong about this predicable plots in their stories because I so want to invest in DAYS.
Yes but James has said EJ loves Sami as well in a interview a few back he said he loves both of them but only one has his heart but he couldn't say who it was my bet is its Samatha remember these scenes were shot months ago so i am not surprised he is selling EJ and Nicole together but i bet you it will very different early next year and it will be Sami that he wants to be with in the end.

Alisonlover

Aliaron
Nov 24 2011, 01:46 AM
I'm sorry, but how does Nicole win in this. EJ is a prize? The guy cheated her again, treated her like crap, lied to her but she is going to now down and forgive him. And this isnt far from the taylor affair/momma death storylines. That's plain shitty writing and Nicole deserves better.

Nicole is not winning here. EJ is. He's getting everything he wants. This show sucks.
I feel sorry for her Nicole is a stunner she is beautiful i don't understand why men always break her heart EJ will break her heart again the very face that he goes back to her after been with Sami even wanted to sleep with her tells me he in denial and wants to forget about Sami but the big question is will he be able to.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Alisonlover
Nov 24 2011, 01:50 AM
Liz<3Days
Nov 24 2011, 01:39 AM

Yes but James has said EJ loves Sami as well in a interview a few back he said he loves both of them but only one has his heart but he couldn't say who it was my bet is its Samatha remember these scenes were shot months ago so i am not surprised he is selling EJ and Nicole together but i bet you it will very different early next year and it will be Sami that he wants to be with in the end.
Those EJ and Sami interviews are from 2007 or whenever the fuck they got together. It's clear that EJ loves...is IN love with Nicole.

Now, whether you believe it is a different matter.

YOU...don't know me...I will NEVER see it in the way you see it because I hate that OctoWHORE Sami.

Sami is like the any of the Hemorrhagic fevers- they act fast, destroy your insides and just keep spreading until all the men of Salem are either dead or left with permanent scarring.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Aliaron

Yeah, I gotta say that as a Nicole fan I'm having a hard time getting all :cheer: about her just forgiving the man who cheated on her for the second time in six months. Even if they eventually go with Ejole, I really hope that she has enough self-respect to kick EJ's ass to the curb and makes him work for a long time to get back in her good graces. If this whole thing ends with a :shrug: and then a :boobs: from Nicole, I will be bummed for the character that was finally touting the need to respect herself.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Aliaron

Technically as wrong as it was Nicole had just made Ej sign divorce papers. He honestly believed their marriage was over. So as nasty as it was I don't consider this nearly as bad as the whole Tayho affair.
Quote Post Goto Top

deletemyaccountplease

He didn't cheat on her

But he's acting like he did. Which sucks

AFaithL

Exactly. To quote Ross and Rachel "We were on a break!!!!" EJ thought his marriage was over, so Its understandable. Sami, though, had no excuse. She and Rafe were still going strong at the time. EJ and Nicole had broken up.

Tibi
Member Avatar

Yes, although it really is debatable if Nicole is really winning, she really does love him and has forgiven him a lot already because she does love him so much, unlike Sami.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply