Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Day of Days; Interviews, videos, photos and fan accounts
Topic Started: Nov 4 2011, 08:01 AM (11,050 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Liz<3Days
Nov 24 2011, 01:59 AM
Alisonlover
Nov 24 2011, 01:50 AM
Liz<3Days
Nov 24 2011, 01:39 AM
JS has said that EJ definitely is in love with Nicole. There's another interview point to EJole in love. LOVE IT!

I hope the writers prove me wrong about this predicable plots in their stories because I so want to invest in DAYS.
Yes but James has said EJ loves Sami as well in a interview a few back he said he loves both of them but only one has his heart but he couldn't say who it was my bet is its Samatha remember these scenes were shot months ago so i am not surprised he is selling EJ and Nicole together but i bet you it will very different early next year and it will be Sami that he wants to be with in the end.
Those EJ and Sami interviews are from 2007 or whenever the fuck they got together. It's clear that EJ loves...is IN love with Nicole.

Now, whether you believe it is a different matter.

YOU...don't know me...I will NEVER see it in the way you see it because I hate that OctoWHORE Sami.

Sami is like the any of the Hemorrhagic fevers- they act fast, destroy your insides and just keep spreading until all the men of Salem are either dead or left with permanent scarring.
LOL Liz couldn't have described it better myself. :wave:
Quote Post Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi

Tabbie
Nov 24 2011, 01:24 PM
Liz<3Days
Alisonlover
Liz<3Days
Nov 24 2011, 01:39 AM
JS has said that EJ definitely is in love with Nicole. There's another interview point to EJole in love. LOVE IT!

I hope the writers prove me wrong about this predicable plots in their stories because I so want to invest in DAYS.
Yes but James has said EJ loves Sami as well in a interview a few back he said he loves both of them but only one has his heart but he couldn't say who it was my bet is its Samatha remember these scenes were shot months ago so i am not surprised he is selling EJ and Nicole together but i bet you it will very different early next year and it will be Sami that he wants to be with in the end.
Those EJ and Sami interviews are from 2007 or whenever the fuck they got together. It's clear that EJ loves...is IN love with Nicole.

YOU...don't know me...I will NEVER see it in the way you see it because I hate that OctoWHORE Sami.

Sami is like the any of the Hemorrhagic fevers- they act fast, destroy your insides and just keep spreading until all the men of Salem are either dead or left with permanent scarring.
A MAJOR thing the Ejoles have in their favor is that JS told them HIMSELF that yes Ej does love Nicole and is in love with Nicole and has been for a long time. He also said great things were ahead for them in 2012--so unless someone wants to say JS is a liar, I guess they best believe that!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

daisy132

Vicky4Mimi
Nov 24 2011, 10:44 PM
Tabbie
Nov 24 2011, 01:24 PM
Liz<3Days
Alisonlover

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

A MAJOR thing the Ejoles have in their favor is that JS told them HIMSELF that yes Ej does love Nicole and is in love with Nicole and has been for a long time. He also said great things were ahead for them in 2012--so unless someone wants to say JS is a liar, I guess they best believe that!
He said the same thing about Ejami not too long ago. :rolleyes: And that Ejami are inevitable. I'm holding on to that!! :popcorn:

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Actors pretty well tow the party line. that's why I don't put too much stock in those interviews. I'd love to hold on to the hope that EJole is inevitable. Do they make sense right now? No, but damn, I just think the acting between those two is so much better, and I want to see a good actress get some good stuff.
In the meantime, I'll just have to put up with dorky black and white flashbacks. ;)
Seriously, I've given up on good story. I let the actors entertain (or in the case of a couple who SHALLREMAINNAMELESS-not) and watch them save this mess. JS and AZ together can do that for me.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

ladyofthelake
Nov 24 2011, 11:01 PM
Actors pretty well tow the party line. that's why I don't put too much stock in those interviews.
Exactly...and really, what else can they do? Particularly when they are speaking specifically to fans of a particular fan base. It's highly unlikely JS is going to tell EJoles or EJamis that EJ doesn't love [insert name] or that he personally prefers [insert pairing] over [insert other pairing]. So while the interviews are always nice it's hard to take much of anything that is said as absolute confirmation as to how things will play out.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Nov 25 2011, 12:06 AM
ladyofthelake
Nov 24 2011, 11:01 PM
Actors pretty well tow the party line. that's why I don't put too much stock in those interviews.
Exactly...and really, what else can they do? Particularly when they are speaking specifically to fans of a particular fan base. It's highly unlikely JS is going to tell EJoles or EJamis that EJ doesn't love [insert name] or that he personally prefers [insert pairing] over [insert other pairing]. So while the interviews are always nice it's hard to take much of anything that is said as absolute confirmation as to how things will play out.
ITA and that is why I seldom take so much weight in what the actors say anymore. It's nice but nothing to hold my hat on. Another reason why is that I stick with my belief that what the actor wants comes secondary to what the writers want. If the they are on the same wavelength, that's great. However, if the actors want something different from what the actors want, oh well they still have to sell what is on screen like it's hot cakes. Do I really think MR believes dannifer has a legit shot at lasting long? Hell no, but I know she has to sell that pairing because that is part of the story. At the end of the day, what the writers want goes. The main objective is keeping the show on the air so they will play their role to ensure that it does so.
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Nov 25 2011, 12:58 AM.

deletemyaccountplease

James could've worded "yes ej is in love with nicole!!!!! [etc]" less strongly if he wanted to just support the fan bases. He seemed very clear cut and excited about it..my take.

SlyestFox
Member Avatar

I think people are putting too much stock in what the actors think. Maybe James think EJ loves Nicole and maybe he doesn't, but he's not writing the show. If the show decides EJ loves Sami, Nicole or freaking Caroline then that's who EJ loves.

Molly Burnett would consistenly act like Melanie really wants Philip, not Nathan, in her interviews even though the writing showed us otherwise. Likewise Mark Hapka seemed to clearly prefer Nathan with Stephanie despite him obviously being written as in love with Melanie. Actors opinions are not super relevant.

DJsMommy
Member Avatar
❤Brami❤

I keep seeing on Twitter that there is an interview with JS from DOD where he says "EJ is a better character than Bo & Rafe" & "I get better material than Peter Reckell." I cannot find this interview. Anyone know if it exists or is this just some anti-EJ twittering? I thought I watched all JS interviews posted in this thread, or maybe I missed one? :glasses:

Skye
Member Avatar

DJsMommy
Nov 26 2011, 02:54 AM
I keep seeing on Twitter that there is an interview with JS from DOD where he says "EJ is a better character than Bo & Rafe" & "I get better material than Peter Reckell." I cannot find this interview. Anyone know if it exists or is this just some anti-EJ twittering? I thought I watched all JS interviews posted in this thread, or maybe I missed one? :glasses:
They might be talking about the interview on the Sony website.
He does not say anything like that
but he mentions the characters of Rafe & Bo

http://www.daysofourlives.com/multimedia/video_fla_5544.html

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Peter Reckell & Melissa Reeves: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=El_tEt22f9I

DrakeDBEST
Member Avatar
Drake Hogestyn fan FOREVER and for ALWAYS!

ROTFLMAO, oh Drake, Drake, Drake, you are HILARIOUS! The cast of DAYS are asked, "What is your favorite Thanksgiving dish?" and ROTF at his answer!

OOPS, sorry, link is fixed now!

http://www.daysofourlives.com/multimedia/video_fla_5543.html
Edited by DrakeDBEST, Nov 29 2011, 09:49 AM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Shawn and Molly:

http://daysofourlives.com/multimedia/video_fla_5589.html

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply