Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SID: Madison's Past Comes to Salem; 12/5 Issue
Topic Started: Nov 17 2011, 02:50 PM (1,918 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

Madison's Past Comes to Salem!

Sarah Joy Brown has hinted that her alter ego (Madison) has some major skeletons in her closet, and it looks like one of them comes in the form of soap veteran Ian Buchanan. While the connection his new alter ego, Ian McCallister, has to the cosmetics queen are still unknown, we do know that he's a wealthy, powerful mogul -- meaning he could give Madison's new allies, the Kiriakis family, a run for their money. Buchanan has already begun taping and will first air on Thursday, February 9th... just in time for sweeps!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

I think I may like this maybe he could become a potential ally for Kate in this corporate war.

happy
Member Avatar

This intrigues me. I like IM. And I think SJB plays scheming vixen better than heroine.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Awesome news. I can't wait for Buchanan to start appearing.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Definitely looking forward to this. Days is going to have a very strong cast..

AFaithL

I enjoy Madison and SJB.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

This could be good!

TFP!

King
Member Avatar

I'm intrigued!
Edited by King, Nov 17 2011, 11:25 PM.

Checkers
Member Avatar

This sounds really good.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I'm interested because Madison, so far, is the one thing that is totally working for me. I'll have to get past my memory of this guy on AMC, though. Didn't like that character at all.

doxiefollies

I l-o-v-e the character, Madison and I love SJB!! I hope they don't turn her character into some ruthless witch, because she has a certain vulnerability that connects to viewers. She is a strong and can make a gRRReat heroine that you can relate to.

darraholic
Member Avatar

I can't believe they're taping even further in advance now. By this rate they'll be a few years ahead.

Sarva

Kenny
Nov 17 2011, 02:50 PM
Madison's Past Comes to Salem!

Sarah Joy Brown has hinted that her alter ego (Madison) has some major skeletons in her closet, and it looks like one of them comes in the form of soap veteran Ian Buchanan. While the connection his new alter ego, Ian McCallister, has to the cosmetics queen are still unknown, we do know that he's a wealthy, powerful mogul -- meaning he could give Madison's new allies, the Kiriakis family, a run for their money. Buchanan has already begun taping and will first air on Thursday, February 9th... just in time for sweeps!
If only I could forget how much she looks and sounds like Ava Vitali and Taylor Walker ... I might give her a thought or two.

MericP
Member Avatar

Sounds interesting. :-)

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

So far Madison "let me work Brady up into a lather while we're working but we can't be more than business associates because we work together" isn't impressing me on any level, and when I see her I see Ava/Taylor so that isn't helping, either.

Maybe her having some skeletons in her close and IB can bring something to the character that hanging around Brady sure as hell isn't.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply