Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday November 21st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 18 2011, 11:04 AM (38,022 Views)
lysie

Please use this thread to discuss Monday's US / Friday's Canadian show.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar

SCANDAL GROUND ZERO!

Sparrow

:popcorn:

sals4
Member Avatar

OMG you guys!!!! There are not enough words to describe today's show...it was horrifying....so twisted....so wrong...but you simply could NOT look away! JS ans AS put so much passion into "the deed" Passion, mixed with grief, mixed with lust, mixed with sadness...Soooo twisted, as I said yesterday ONLY these 2 could have pulled this complex scenario off. Will witnessing them mid-deed was HORRIFYING, you could really feel his heartbreak it was gutwrenching..I think I caught myself with my hands over my eyes (of course peeking between 2 fingers) before he walked in. How how how! does a child fathom how his mother can have sex (AT ALL let alone a scandulous affair) While under the impression her son is dead! Upon hearing Rafe's message, Sami comes home and takes Johnny in her arms and hugs him tight..... the look of contempt on Will's face was indescribable and pure genius, and there was a moment when Sami looks back at will for a split second with wonder...(why is he looking at me like that?) I KNOW! It's wrong! very very wrong....but to be honest, I haven't been affected by an episode like this in years! This is soap opera scandal at it's finest...I give this episode a 2 thumbs up!

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

sals4
Nov 18 2011, 01:50 PM
OMG you guys!!!! There are not enough words to describe today's show...it was horrifying....so twisted....so wrong...but you simply could NOT look away! JS ans AS put so much passion into "the deed" Passion, mixed with grief, mixed with lust, mixed with sadness...Soooo twisted, as I said yesterday ONLY these 2 could have pulled this complex scenario off. Will witnessing them mid-deed was HORRIFYING, you could really feel his heartbreak it was gutwrenching..I think I caught myself with my hands over my eyes (of course peeking between 2 fingers) before he walked in. How how how! does a child fathom how his mother can have sex (AT ALL let alone a scandulous affair) While under the impression her son is dead! Upon hearing Rafe's message, Sami comes home and takes Johnny in her arms and hugs him tight..... the look of contempt on Will's face was indescribable and pure genius, and there was a moment when Sami looks back at will for a split second with wonder...(why is he looking at me like that?) I KNOW! It's wrong! very very wrong....but to be honest, I haven't been affected by an episode like this in years! This is soap opera scandal at it's finest...I give this episode a 2 thumbs up!
Hey Sal, was Jack on today's show?

sals4
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Nov 18 2011, 01:54 PM
sals4
No:(
Edited by sals4, Nov 18 2011, 01:57 PM.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

sals4
Nov 18 2011, 01:55 PM
LanaluvsBroe
sals4
:frownie:

sals4
Member Avatar

sals4
Nov 18 2011, 01:55 PM
LanaluvsBroe
sals4
To be honest...Not terribly looking forward to Jack "coming clean to Jennifer" Next week..this scandal is serving as a nice distraction.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
^ My face watching DAYS

Intrigued...again

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Are John & Marlena on Monday's show?

sals4
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Nov 18 2011, 02:12 PM
Are John & Marlena on Monday's show?
No, not today

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Other than the Ejami "sex" scenes, the show seemed boring. The Ejami scenes were powerful (but not my sort of thing) JS was excellent as usual. AS was just okay. After Will walked and saw them, the rest was just filler. DOOL has sort of peaked for many of their current storylines. I am really looking forward to seeing a down swing/shift of new drama for all our favorite characters and how it all plays out in the next few months.

Did anyone notice Madisson walking around Horton Square in a short sleeve dress with her boobs busting out. Does someone need to tell her (& her wardrobe ppl) that it's November? We just saw everyone in Horton Square looking for Johnny and they were wearing jackets & long sleeves. Least we forget the huge snowstorm last week and that Jennifer has been keeping her fireplace on for the last few weeks now. ???????? Maybe she is just hot for Brady and can't wait to take it all off.......

Tell tale signs that many of the stories are going to heat up. Who's going to be next in the "hot seat".
:makeout: :makeout:

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

Did the horrible violent scene with Sami last very long--do they show a lot?

sals4
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Nov 18 2011, 02:47 PM
Did the horrible violent scene with Sami last very long--do they show a lot?
Hahah NO no violence today...just horrifying sex. hahaha sorry no eloquent way to put it unfortunately.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Nope. Nope and Nope. Wasn't as bad as the chats describe it. Agressive and needy but not violent. Just feel bad Will walked in on them.

JackN'Jen
Member Avatar

Will looks absolutely TRAUMATIZED! But who wouldn't be? Poor guy even threw up.
Edited by JackN'Jen, Nov 18 2011, 03:26 PM.

PatNS
Member Avatar

I watched the show ... there was no passion between EJ and Sami - there was pain and anger and hatred and disgust and self-loathing - that's what I saw. There was absolutely nothing passionate about it at all - the exact opposite in fact. I know there will be those that will see it differently but that's my take on it. Another stellar performance by Chandler Massey. He outshone everyone today.

I kind of liked the Nicole and Madison scenes. Now I can see those two as friends.
Edited by PatNS, Nov 18 2011, 05:33 PM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
^ My face watching DAYS

Okay yes these sex scenes are anything but nice, they are pretty horrifying, these characters are doing something they can never come back from IMO...and the scenes are playing that way too.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
^ My face watching DAYS

Yes NOOO passion AT all...these sex scenes are all ANGER and SADNESS..nothing passion about them!
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Nov 18 2011, 03:42 PM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
^ My face watching DAYS

OMG, my stomach is in knots over this...its just all so very very very wrong and bad for them to do this.

Its like watching a car wreck...the music is FAR from romantic...they aren't even looking at each other, and they are both crying and not happy AT all.....I have never seen a sex scene like this EVER on soaps.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply