Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of December 5th; *updated 11/29*
Topic Started: Nov 22 2011, 09:36 PM (29,937 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOW Spoilers
-Kate wages a new battle to undermine Madison's business.
-A suggestion from EJ throws Nicole into a tailspin.
-The Horton's gather for the annual hanging of the family's ornaments.

**UPDATED 11/23**

National Enquirer Spoilers
-Carrie urges her sister to reconcile with Marlena.
-Bo and Hope make a surprising discovery inside Aliceís Christmas Ball ornament.
-Kate urges Sami to stand up for herself with Madison.
-Gabi becomes interested in someone new.

http://www.rogue-ejami.com/2011/11/23/ne-spoilers-for-the-week-of-december-5th/

**UPDATED 11/24**

CDN TV Guide Spoilers
Monday ("Bo and Hope Decorate the Christmas Tree")
Bo and Hope stumble across some surprising information; Sami gets to the bottom of Will's hostility towards her.

Tuesday ("EJ Plans a Romantic Evening")
Doug and Julie return to Salem; a couple try to ignore their feelings for one another.

Wednesday ("Hope Reaches Out to Stefano")
Hope looks to Stefano for help; Abigail and Chad develop an attraction to other people.

Thursday ("Chad and Melanie Are Kidnapped")
Chad and Melanie pay the price for the illegal gambling Web site; Bo and Hope search for answers.

Friday ("Chad and Melanie's Nightmare Comes to a")
Jack and Daniel find common ground due to pressure from Chad and Melanie's kidnapping; Austin comes to the rescue.

**UPDATED 11/29**

Week of December 5:

Monday December 5:
The holiday season is kicked off by Bo and Hope decorating the Horton Christmas Tree.

Family hangs their ornaments.

Bo and Hope make a shocking discovery.

Sami confronts Will.

Marlena and Nicole have it out.

Tuesday December 6:
Abe officiates the lighting of the tree at the square.

Maggie makes a maternal gesture.

Doug and Julie surprise family with a visit.

A budding couple fights their attraction.

Only EJ is absent, where he plans a romantic evening with Nicole.

Wednesday December 7:
Abby and Chad feel romantic sparks - just not with each other.

Hope reaches out to Stefano for help with Alice's mystery. He again tells her to let the secrets of the dead stay buried.

Kate starts feeling empathy toward an unlikely foe.

Susan Banks returns to Salem.

EJ and Marlena cross swords over EJ's suit against John.

Sami worries Will saw her with EJ.

Thursday December 8:
Mel and Chad are kidnapped as the truth behind the mystery of illegal gambling is revealed.

Bo and Hope race against time to help Chad and Mel.

Sonny, Will and Abby debate taking matters into their own hands.

Friday December 9:
Chad and Melanie's nightmareish kidnapping comes to a shocking conclusion.

Jack and Daniel form a bond.

Austin is seen the hero.

There's an escalating forbidden budding romance.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

Spoilers For December 5-9

Unlikely allies.

The holiday spirit starts to trickle into Salem as Bo and Hope begin decking the halls and the Horton Christmas tree. The festive feeling takes an odd turn when Hope stumbles upon something she wasnít expecting that could seriously alter things. This isnít enough to stop Abe from going ahead with the big tree lighting ceremony. The square lights up as Doug and Julie drop in to spread some holiday cheer. In the audience, two couples do their best not to let on that they have become attracted to the partners who are not theirs.
Hope continues to dig into the mystery around Alice, even if that means teaming up with someone sheís not at all comfortable with. Maggie tries to get comfortable in her role as Danielís mother by making some maternal gestures that donít go over totally smoothly. Meanwhile, a disturbed Sami lays into Will for his unnerving blow-up at Maggieís. Will has bigger problems than his mom to deal with. The downfall of the website has the police involved. Bo and Hope get down to police business to find out who is behind the gambling operation, but Abby, Will and Sonny are busy debating whether to take care of the problem themselves since it looks like Mel and Chad could be hung out to dry for it. Fearing their daughters are in danger, Jack and Daniel team up to help track down Chad and Mel when they go missing. Held in captivity, they continue to get close. Austin throws his support into the rescue operation as well, which further ingratiates him in the cockles of Abbyís heart.

Having a slightly less stressful time, Nicole and Marlena trade some not so veiled threats while EJ is busy planning a romantic evening for his lady. His dreams of love arenít exactly enjoyable though since he is still plagued by guilt. And maybe the holiday spirit is getting to Kate because she starts to feel genuine pity for someone she usually holds in contempt.

http://blog.soapoperafan.com/2011/11/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-for-december-5-9/#more-67265

Daily Spoilers
Monday, December 5th
Hope and Bo decorate the Horton Christmas tree to kick off the holiday season, but end up making a discovery; Will is confronted; Marlena and Nicole have a chilling argument.

Tuesday, December 6th
Maggie makes a motherly gesture as Abe officiates the tree lighting ceremony; Julie and Doug visit; two people fight their attraction; E.J. plans a romantic evening.

Wednesday, December 7th
Abigail and Chad encounter romantic sparks, but not with each other; Hope seeks help with her grandmother's mystery; Kate feels empathy for an enemy.

Thursday, December 8th
As the illegal gambling mystery is revealed, Bo and Hope race to find those responsible; Will, Sonny and Abigail consider taking matters into their own hands.

Friday, December 9th
As Melanie and Chad's nightmare comes to a stunning end, a bond forms between Daniel and Jack; a forbidden romance blooms.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Angie79
Nov 22 2011, 09:36 PM
And let's not forget the newest nonHortons! Can't wait for that marvelous miracle of Christmas.

deletemyaccountplease

Wonder what Ejs up to

Kiren
Member Avatar
Some people are alive only because itís illegal to kill them.

Maaaaybe EJ wants Nicole to move in already?

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Kiren
Nov 22 2011, 09:59 PM
Or have a baby? Nicole NEEDS her own baby. What, Sami can have two dozen, yet Nicole loses her one (she only had one right? I wasn't watching - just recapped).

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

I wonder what Ej tells Nicole? Maybe he wants her not to be his PR, cause it may interfere with their personal relationship? I doubt it,just a suggestion.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I want a reason stated by one of the characters as to why they're hanging the oranments so early this year.
Edited by DrewHamilton, Nov 22 2011, 10:02 PM.

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

EJ wants some stupid recommitment ceremony I bet much like Safe will and then we get them all 'committed' before the secret breaks and the victims need to be be committed.

Kiren
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Nov 22 2011, 10:00 PM
Kiren
Or have a baby? Nicole NEEDS her own baby. What, Sami can have two dozen, yet Nicole loses her one (she only had one right? I wasn't watching - just recapped).
She's not suppose to be able to have a baby anyway so I'm not expecting a second "miracle baby".

Doubt EJ would want another kid. He already has two toddlers.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Nov 22 2011, 10:00 PM
Kiren
She was pregnant by EJ but lost it. I always hoped that Sydney would somehow turn out to be hers, alas that does not seem to be in the cards.

AFaithL

Sydney is practically hers anyway, because Sami does not give a shit about her.

Kiren
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Nov 22 2011, 10:11 PM
Sydney is practically hers anyway, because Sami does not give a shit about her.
Sami's crappy parenting style doesn't equate to a switch of Sydney's parentage. Has Nicole seen Sydney lately because I was under the assumption that that plot point had passed.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Maybe Ej suggests they adopt a child. From like Africa or something, or maybe a surrogate?

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

alex
Nov 22 2011, 10:17 PM
Maybe Ej suggests they adopt a child. From like Africa or something, or maybe a surrogate?
Please tell me that you are joking, :shame:

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Angie79
-A suggestion from EJ throws Nicole into a tailspin.
I bet he wants to do a double vow renewal ceremony with Safe.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

That darn tree will be invaded by more Non-Horton's then actual Hortons.

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

He probably wants to renew their marriage vows. <LOL>

deletemyaccountplease

God I bet it is that. How fucking predictable can u get

alexandria dimera

i can see ejole renewing their vows safe not so much :shrug:

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Angie79
It's too soon!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply