Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Nicole And Rafe Feel The Fallout; December 6th issue
Topic Started: Nov 23 2011, 07:39 PM (6,170 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Please link to DR

EJ and Sami's remorse over their sexual encounter threatens to undo their respective relationships with Nicole and Rafe. "Things are odd right now with Sami," acknowledges Galen Gering. "Rafe is definitely feeling some sort of detachment."

Sami meets with EJ and they realize that they're each overwhelmed by guilt and disagree about how to handle the situation. EJ insists that Nicole never find out what happened and demands to know of Sami's guilt will cause her to confess everything to Rafe. An argument ensues; the two make a promise that what happened between them will remain a secret.

Of course, neither of them realize that Will saw them having sex. When he's chilly to his mom, she presses him about his hostile attitude, but Will chooses not to open up. Later, Sami asks EJ if it's possible that someone saw them together. EJ doubts it, but voices his fear that if someone did spy them together, it could ruin his relationship with Nicole. Nicole then encounters the two together. Sami and EJ quickly cover and spin a contrived excuse about why they're talking.

Meanwhile, Nicole is in a state of confusion over EJ's renewed interest in her and seeks advice from Millionaire Matchmaker Patti Stanger, who recommends that Nicole let go of the past and trust EJ is being sincere about his feelings.

"There are still a lot of issues between Nicole and EJ," notes Arianne Zucker. "Nicole doesn't know if she can believe EJ. She realizes that he always has to have a woman in his life, and it's almost like it doesn't matter who it is. There is also part of Nicole that is wondering if EJ is just messing with her mind and getting back at her."

Over at the Hernandezes, Rafe pampers Sami by treating her to a massage at Quinn's spa. When Madison learns that Sami patronized the competition, she blasts her. Rafe stands up for his wife, which only makes Sami feel worse about her indiscretion with EJ. When Rafe asks if everything is okay between them, Sami overcompensates by impulsively blurting out that she wants them to renew their wedding vows.

"Rafe is a little taken aback as to why she wants to do it so soon," notes Gering. "They jsut got married; what's the rush? Just the way that Sami approaches the whole thing seems strange to Rafe."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Quote:

"Nicole doesn't know if she can believe EJ. She realizes that he always has to have a woman in his life, and it's almost like it doesn't matter who it is. There is also part of Nicole that is wondering if EJ is just messing with her mind and getting back at her."

I seriously ADORE Ari Zucker! I wish the other actors could be as close to their characters as she is with Nicole - she always speaks the truth!
Edited by NocturnalBlondie, Nov 23 2011, 07:45 PM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Has it even been a year since they got married? This is ridiculous!

Helpless Romantic

nocturnalblondie
Nov 23 2011, 07:44 PM
Quote:

"Nicole doesn't know if she can believe EJ. She realizes that he always has to have a woman in his life, and it's almost like it doesn't matter who it is. There is also part of Nicole that is wondering if EJ is just messing with her mind and getting back at her."

I seriously ADORE Ari Zucker! I wish the other actors could be as close to their characters as she is with Nicole - she always speaks the truth!
That's what I love most about AZ. Another lesson AS could learn from AZ but wont.

AngelOB
Member Avatar
Life is awesome

Clandestine conversations, suspicion, secrets, lies.....damn, I can't begin to express how unbelievably happy I am about all of this. It's going to get so messy and I'm so looking forward to it. Well except that matchmaker lady, I don't think she brings much to the canvas. Couldn't another character serve the same purpose? Like say Madison since she and Nicole have already discussed her relationship woes with her?

NyCsBaDdEsT
Member Avatar
Sami who?

And here I thought after reading the title that Nicole and Rafe found out about the affair. I hate how these misleading titles manageexcite me...and then piss me off!
Edited by NyCsBaDdEsT, Nov 23 2011, 07:48 PM.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

NyCsBaDdEsT
Nov 23 2011, 07:47 PM
And here I thought after reading the title that Nicole and Rafe found out. I hate how these misleading titles excite me...and then piss me off!
I'm sure we'll only see that article around March 2012. :shame:

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Oh Nicole, I wish you seemed more suspicious onscreen. Currently you are working the lovesick dishmop angle for your cheating, mother murdering related husband. Get your head out of your ass, EJ isn't putting you first this time either. You are his consolation prize....get bad self back together and get some vengeance on the bastard!

Rafe deserves everything he gets, Sami has never been a saint, he needs to quit pretending.

AngelOB
Member Avatar
Life is awesome

mer4santo
Nov 23 2011, 07:58 PM
Oh Nicole, I wish you seemed more suspicious onscreen. Currently you are working the lovesick dishmop angle for your cheating, mother murdering related husband. Get your head out of your ass, EJ isn't putting you first this time either. You are his consolation prize....get bad self back together and get some vengeance on the bastard!

Rafe deserves everything he gets, Sami has never been a saint, he needs to quit pretending.
I'm curious to see what Nicole is going to do when she realizes that Elvis has wronged her yet again. I always prefer pissed off, calculating Nicole. If she could go back to hitting the bottle again too that would be even better.

Dee-anne

AngelOB
Nov 23 2011, 08:09 PM
mer4santo

I'm curious to see what Nicole is going to do when she realizes that Elvis has wronged her yet again. I always prefer pissed off, calculating Nicole. If she could go back to hitting the bottle again too that would be even better.
Elvis is doing exactly what Nicole did. Lie rather than tell him the truth. She kept the loss of thier baby from him for fear of losing him. Now he has done something and he feels he must keep it from Nicole or risk losing her. He just got her back & he believes that if Nicole knows the truth, he will lose her and he does not want that to happen.

Also, it isn't necessary for Nicole to hit the bottle. She can be whatever she wants to be without being drunk. She can be funny, pissed off, calculating, badass, etc. without hitting the botte.

Helpless Romantic

mer4santo

She was never a saint yes but the old Sami was NEVER a cheater which this Sami is.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Between AZ negative interviews and EJ's shady behavior and not telling Nic that he really loves her, i have officially given up on this pairing. They spent the last 3 months building up this thing with Ejole, they were finally at a place where they had nothing bad hanging over their heads and could possibly make a fresh start and now this BS "shock value" sex thing. It seems that MarDar are continuing the trend of trying to please all the fan bases, and ultimately pleasing NOBODY. Maybe they should spend less time giving crappy interviews and arguing with pinheads on twitter and actually write stories with endings. Make a decision, stick with it, and move on. This back and forth is pleasing nobody. Personally i want Ejole together and Lucas back for Sami, but if they decide to go with a different pairing and it is written well, i will accept it and move on. This crap has been going on for 3 and a half years now, END IT!!! :flipoff: :moon: :soapbox:

Helpless Romantic

alex
Nov 23 2011, 08:40 PM
Between AZ negative interviews and EJ's shady behavior and not telling Nic that he really loves her, i have officially given up on this pairing. They spent the last 3 months building up this thing with Ejole, they were finally at a place where they had nothing bad hanging over their heads and could possibly make a fresh start and now this BS "shock value" sex thing. It seems that MarDar are continuing the trend of trying to please all the fan bases, and ultimately pleasing NOBODY. Maybe they should spend less time giving crappy interviews and arguing with pinheads on twitter and actually write stories with endings. Make a decision, stick with it, and move on. This back and forth is pleasing nobody. Personally i want Ejole together and Lucas back for Sami, but if they decide to go with a different pairing and it is written well, i will accept it and move on. This crap has been going on for 3 and a half years now, END IT!!! :flipoff: :moon: :soapbox:

I agree but it has sadly been 5+ years now and counting. :shame:

AngelOB
Member Avatar
Life is awesome

Dee-anne
Nov 23 2011, 08:34 PM
AngelOB
mer4santo

Elvis is doing exactly what Nicole did. Lie rather than tell him the truth. She kept the loss of thier baby from him for fear of losing him. Now he has done something and he feels he must keep it from Nicole or risk losing her. He just got her back & he believes that if Nicole knows the truth, he will lose her and he does not want that to happen.

Also, it isn't necessary for Nicole to hit the bottle. She can be whatever she wants to be without being drunk. She can be funny, pissed off, calculating, badass, etc. without hitting the botte.
You're right, and that ended up horribly for Nicole. It's going to be the same thing just with EJ standing in Nicole's spot. How long it takes for it all to implode is anyone's guess.

And you're probably right about the drinking, but I find that Nicole gets to her funny place and comes up with the zippy one liners faster when she's a lush.

Deleted User
Deleted User

alex
Nov 23 2011, 08:40 PM

I don't blame you, I'm sticking to youtube with this crap. The more they try to please everyone the higher the chance that they will end up pleasing no one. It's so sad that AZ always gets the shift so AS can get another big storyline to hog up. This show should just cut their losses and let her go, unless they plan to rename it the Days of Sami's Vagina, because that's sadly what it's become. :shame:
Quote Post Goto Top

Alligato
Member Avatar

Dee-anne
AngelOB
mer4santo

EJ and Nicole are cut from the same cloth, you know.

I hate Sami as an interloper for EJ and Nicole again! And I hate EJ as an interloper for Sami and Rafe.

I truly, truly can't wait until the REAL fall out from this...and see who leaves who...if anyone. Stupid plot point shitty writiing!

AFaithL

I don't care if Rafe and Sami break up.....but EJ and Nicole BELONG together!!!

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Alligato
Nov 23 2011, 09:17 PM
True, he did say that, lol.

I don't know why I find the idea of Sami blubbering about a vow renewal and Rafe thinking "WTF?" so funny, but I do.

Dee-anne

AngelOB
Nov 23 2011, 08:48 PM
Dee-anne
AngelOB
mer4santo

You're right, and that ended up horribly for Nicole. It's going to be the same thing just with EJ standing in Nicole's spot. How long it takes for it all to implode is anyone's guess.

And you're probably right about the drinking, but I find that Nicole gets to her funny place and comes up with the zippy one liners faster when she's a lush.
Nicole does not have to be a lush or seen to be, to come up with the zippy one liners. She does that anyway when it is required. She has a great sense of humour so she can do the one liners with ease without having a drink in her hand.

As to what Nicole would do when she finds out about what EJ did, it's difficult to say. It's all down to the writers and how they want it to go down. I think EJ would now be a position to understand more why Nicole did what she did at the time and, forgive her completely for it. I don't think he has forgiven her as yet and that is why he finds it hard to tell her that he loves her. She had hurt him very deeply. He could put it to Nicole that he did not want to lose her and he understands now why she lied to him all that time since her reasoning was the same as his now. Nciole may forgive him, or she may not. It really depends. She might not be able to get past it because it's more amunition on the hurt he has already caused her. Love conquers all so, here is hoping that EJ and Nicole makes it. They really have some serious trust issues.

Helpless Romantic

Paxton
Nov 23 2011, 09:20 PM
Alligato
Nov 23 2011, 09:17 PM
True, he did say that, lol.

I don't know why I find the idea of Sami blubbering about a vow renewal and Rafe thinking "WTF?" so funny, but I do.
Maybe because the Skank will be lying through her teeth. Hopefully Will spares us all with an outburst? GO WILL!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Nov 23 2011, 09:33 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply