Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday November 29th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 28 2011, 09:15 AM (8,858 Views)
Ellie

Please use this thread to discuss Monday's Canadian / Tuesday's US show.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

Does any thing of actual interest happen on this episode? Because Monday was boring as hell! :frownie: :sleep:

peaches179

alex
Nov 28 2011, 09:47 AM
Does any thing of actual interest happen on this episode? Because Monday was boring as hell! :frownie: :sleep:

Tuesday's preview showed Will/Marlena . :wub: :wub:

And Ej/Sami. I don't know who else is on. I guess we'll find out when the day ahead comes out. :)
Edited by peaches179, Nov 28 2011, 11:47 AM.

karoline
Member Avatar

yay. It`s a Marlena day :D

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Recap:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358339/message/1322510143/A+Look+At+Tomorrow+for+Tuesday%2C+Nov.+29th

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Oh Marlena... Sami's a little brainwasher, she's even got you thinking her messed up ways are fully or even somewhat your fault.

AFaithL

Lord help us.... No, Marlena, Sami doesn't have a reason to be a bitch to you. She's just a bitch by choice.

DaysPossessed
Member Avatar

So let's wine and dine and fuck so Will can blow us all to hell ~ bring it on!

Thomson
Member Avatar

Quote:

Sami comes home to find candles lit and Rafe putting the finishing touches on a beautifully set table. He tells her that with everything that's happened the past few days, he thought they needed this. I just want to show my wife how much I love her. He kisses her. Rafe apologises that dinner isn't ready yet. Sami tells him he didn't have to do it. Rafe disagrees. I want you to know how special you are. Not a moment goes by when I'm not thinking about you. Sami - Ditto. Rafe tells her he booked an appointment for her tomorrow at the new place in the square. Until then, I'm hoping you can enjoy the simplicity of this candlelight dinner hopefully with our children. Sami is close too tears. I don't deserve this. I don't deserve you. I love you so much. If I ever lost you ... Rafe - I love you too. You're not going to lose me. You're stuck me no matther what. They hug.

Give me a paper bag please. :puke:

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Oh, the set up is going just as I thought...<rubs hands together> :cheer:

This isn't going to end well for Safe or Ejole.

But oh the shyte that will be stirred trying to cover it up.

If I had a mustache, I'd be twirling it right about now. B-)

MissLola
Member Avatar

On a better note the Ejole stuff looks good :iloveyou: :blowkiss: :cloud9: let's enjoy it while it lasts!!

Helpless Romantic

Epi was pretty good and Sami delustional as usual. Will was AWESOME. Yes Will YOU have every reason to be mad at your filthy mother! Also YOU could never be like Your mother either. Marlena no Sami needs to get over herself and NO LONGER has room to judge you. Oh, and Sadumb cut the crap because the ONLY person you were thinking of was yourself and the truth will be revealed biotch! :jedi: :jedi: However I am looking on to Marlena and Jack's first therapy session. :wub: That has my interest. And Will & Marlena's relationship alltogether. :wub: Lucas needs to take Allie away. Just as I thought the Skanky cheating on Rafe debacle was just the final straw for Will after thinking things were settled btwn him and mommy dearest. Go Willena go!!!! :wub: My name for the duo of Marlena and Will.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Nov 28 2011, 03:49 PM.

AFaithL

EJ admits he loves Nicole!!! :) Yes!

MissLola
Member Avatar

Ej doesnt give two shits that Sami hates him :rockon: :applause: :cheers: :cart:

Helpless Romantic

alex
Nov 28 2011, 03:37 PM
On a better note the Ejole stuff looks good :iloveyou: :blowkiss: :cloud9: let's enjoy it while it lasts!!
Yeah before the man eater gets her way. :puke:

karoline
Member Avatar

Sami needs to just go away. I don`t know how much more I can take of her.
The Will & Marlena scenes sounds great! Can`t wait to see them.

AFaithL

LMAO! EJ totally hates Sami and wants/loves Nicole. GOOD!

MissLola
Member Avatar

I think Quinn is going to be the new cad of the show. As long as he doesnt hog airtime, I think I may enjoy him. It seems like he is trying to get in all the women's pants. As for his advice for Nicole, I dont think Tayho's opinion on Ejole counts for shit, as she was on Ej's dick for months until he finally told her to fuck off :jedi: i think Quinn is just trying to put doubts in Nicole's mind so he can get some sisterly tag team action too. Stay away Nicole!! :redface: :badmood:

Thomson
Member Avatar

Yeah EJ clearly wants Nicole, too bad he ruined it by having deadbabysex with Scami :frustration:

deletemyaccountplease

i havent watched this yet but........

Sami - You're worried about Nicole. Are you serious? EJ - Yes, very. Sami - OMG. EJ - I've spent weeks trying to convince her that I've changed. I want a relationship with her and I want it to work. Sami - I don't have time for this. EJ follows her into the foyer - I see the opportunity to have an incredible relationship with her; very similar to what you have with Rafe. Sami - Don't you dare compare my marriage to Rafe with whatever you have going on with Nicole. I thought you were getting a divorce. EJ - I worked very hard to convince her to give me a second chance. The amount of doubt and mistrust in her mind that I've had to erase ... Sami - Why bother? EJ - Because I have never wanted anyone or anything as much.

BE STILL MY HEART

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply