Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday November 29th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 28 2011, 09:15 AM (8,766 Views)
Twilightsucks
Member Avatar

Glad EJ finally admits he loves Nicole. :wub:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

deletemyaccountplease

HOT DAYUM THIS SOUNDS GOOD

woohoo!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Love the EJami interaction. I am so glad that EJ is as determined to keep things quiet as Sami is - the last thing I wanted to see was another round of EJ pining away for Sami while she spits on him at every turn. Love that he's making it clear their romp meant no more to him than it did to her. My EJami lovin' heart is still open to what might happen between these two down the road...but for now I'm content that they are working together to cover their asses. :laugh:

Deleted User
Deleted User

Wow, selfish Sami thinking only of herself, what a shocker. :rolleyes: I hope she ends up alone.

Aww the Ejole stuff sounds so good and heartbreaking at the same time. I don't know if I can take it. :'(
Quote Post Goto Top

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

First Quinn flirts with Kate and then he is advising Nicole on her relationship with EJ and then talking with that Matchmaker chick, who is just simply HORRIBLE by the way. I do not know this guy's deal just yet.
Edited by Virgo Twins, Nov 28 2011, 04:16 PM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

pennieloafer
Nov 28 2011, 04:08 PM
i havent watched this yet but........

Sami - You're worried about Nicole. Are you serious? EJ - Yes, very. Sami - OMG. EJ - I've spent weeks trying to convince her that I've changed. I want a relationship with her and I want it to work. Sami - I don't have time for this. EJ follows her into the foyer - I see the opportunity to have an incredible relationship with her; very similar to what you have with Rafe. Sami - Don't you dare compare my marriage to Rafe with whatever you have going on with Nicole. I thought you were getting a divorce. EJ - I worked very hard to convince her to give me a second chance. The amount of doubt and mistrust in her mind that I've had to erase ... Sami - Why bother? EJ - Because I have never wanted anyone or anything as much.

BE STILL MY HEART
It would resonate a lot stronger if he hadn't just said those same words to Taylor a few months ago... :shame:

MissLola
Member Avatar

Thomson
Nov 28 2011, 04:07 PM
Yeah EJ clearly wants Nicole, too bad he ruined it by having deadbabysex with Scami :frustration:
But they were on a break :tounge: :sarcasm: what's Sami's excuse?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Nov 28 2011, 03:36 PM
Oh, the set up is going just as I thought...<rubs hands together> :cheer:

This isn't going to end well for Safe or Ejole.

But oh the shyte that will be stirred trying to cover it up.

If I had a mustache, I'd be twirling it right about now. B-)
I know, I really want to throw back my head and give my best "mwuh, ha, ha" to all of this.

The anvils being dropped all over the place in this episode make it pretty clear what is going to happen. Implosion!!!! CAN. NOT. WAIT.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

pennieloafer
Nov 28 2011, 04:08 PM
i havent watched this yet but........

Sami - You're worried about Nicole. Are you serious? EJ - Yes, very. Sami - OMG. EJ - I've spent weeks trying to convince her that I've changed. I want a relationship with her and I want it to work. Sami - I don't have time for this. EJ follows her into the foyer - I see the opportunity to have an incredible relationship with her; very similar to what you have with Rafe. Sami - Don't you dare compare my marriage to Rafe with whatever you have going on with Nicole. I thought you were getting a divorce. EJ - I worked very hard to convince her to give me a second chance. The amount of doubt and mistrust in her mind that I've had to erase ... Sami - Why bother? EJ - Because I have never wanted anyone or anything as much.

BE STILL MY HEART
The only thing better would have been for him to say at the end, "that includes YOU"

deletemyaccountplease

oh god if he siad that i wouldve been in ecstasy

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Nov 28 2011, 04:15 PM
Love the EJami interaction. I am so glad that EJ is as determined to keep things quiet as Sami is - the last thing I wanted to see was another round of EJ pining away for Sami while she spits on him at every turn. Love that he's making it clear their romp meant no more to him than it did to her. My EJami lovin' heart is still open to what might happen between these two down the road...but for now I'm content that they are working together to cover their asses. :laugh:
You know, I'm going to have to see this play out to know for sure, but Sami's reaction to what EJ says about Nicole finding out almost hints of a little jealousy.

I'm glad EJ's only worried about covering his ass too, I couldn't handle another round of EJ going all sniff her ass on Sami again.

I don't know what's going to happen down the road, but I sure am excited about watching Sami's house of cards come crumbling down around her. :cheer: I think I'll feel bad for Nicole in the Ejole side of things. I do think at some point after everything is out Marlena will confront Sami about why EJ & Sami did what they did...from a motivational stand point.

AFaithL

Exactly. EJ and Nicole were "on a break". Divorce papers and all....

Sami doesn't have that excuse. At all.

Nicole will forgive EJ. She'll be pissed at first, but hopefully this will lead to EJ chasing HER for a few weeks, proving his love for her, and she will forgive.

deletemyaccountplease

i hoping this is a build up for some super couple aka EJOLE angst

but trying not to get too excited.

PatNS
Member Avatar

It's pretty clear from what was said today that Nicole will not forgive EJ when she finds out about his betrayal with Sami. I think there's a better chance of Rafe forgiving Sami eventually but I still think he'll leave her first. If Rafe doesn't forgive Sami, so be it. Nicole will never forgive EJ - he is completely snowing her with his promises of changing - he makes those promises while hiding the ugly truth from her.

Personally I could care less about EJ and as long as Nicole is with him, I don't have a lot of interest in her either. Nicole knows that EJ can't change but she's convincing herself to believe his lies - to me, that smacks of desperation.

I really enjoyed the scenes between Will and Marlena today ... great stuff.

I hope Carrie and Rafe figure out and prove that EJ set up John - can't wait for that little tidbit to become public knowledge!

Quinn, Nicole, Patti Stanger - yawn - just filler.

As for Sami and EJ - I didn't see any jealousy on Sami's part regarding EJ and Nicole. What I saw was that Sami at least felt some guilt for what she had done whereas EJ's only concern was that she keep her mouth shut so Nicole doesn't find out.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Nov 28 2011, 04:35 PM
SocRMum1
Nov 28 2011, 04:15 PM
You know, I'm going to have to see this play out to know for sure, but Sami's reaction to what EJ says about Nicole finding out almost hints of a little jealousy.

I'm glad EJ's only worried about covering his ass too, I couldn't handle another round of EJ going all sniff her ass on Sami again.

I don't know what's going to happen down the road, but I sure am excited about watching Sami's house of cards come crumbling down around her. :cheer: I think I'll feel bad for Nicole in the Ejole side of things. I do think at some point after everything is out Marlena will confront Sami about why EJ & Sami did what they did...from a motivational stand point.
Yep, I agree. I will feel bad for Nicole when it all hits the fan. They are making it abundantly clear that she is entering into this round of EJole with a lot of trepidation - but thinking there are no secrets between them. Once the truth comes out she will realize that was never the case.

She may end up forgiving him because in truth, what he did with Sami is NOTHING compared to what he did with Taylor. But I think the fact that it's Sami will always have her worried that somewhere down deep he has never gotten over her. And if after the dust settles from the Safe implosion Sami decides to pursue EJ Nicole will really be concerned about how he'll respond because that's a situation he's never faced before. It could be interesting if it plays out that way. :)

AFaithL

As long as EJ and Nicole stay TOGETHER, then it's all good. I am confident Nicole will be pissed, but she will forgive on then end. Because they are soulmates!

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

PatNS
Nov 28 2011, 04:46 PM
It's pretty clear from what was said today that Nicole will not forgive EJ when she finds out about his betrayal with Sami. I think there's a better chance of Rafe forgiving Sami eventually but I still think he'll leave her first. If Rafe doesn't forgive Sami, so be it. Nicole will never forgive EJ - he is completely snowing her with his promises of changing - he makes those promises while hiding the ugly truth from her.

Personally I could care less about EJ and as long as Nicole is with him, I don't have a lot of interest in her either. Nicole knows that EJ can't change but she's convincing herself to believe his lies - to me, that smacks of desperation.

I really enjoyed the scenes between Will and Marlena today ... great stuff.

I hope Carrie and Rafe figure out and prove that EJ set up John - can't wait for that little tidbit to become public knowledge!

Quinn, Nicole, Patti Stanger - yawn - just filler.

As for Sami and EJ - I didn't see any jealousy on Sami's part regarding EJ and Nicole. What I saw was that Sami at least felt some guilt for what she had done whereas EJ's only concern was that she keep her mouth shut so Nicole doesn't find out.
Yeah, Nicole looks to be getting the "he's changed, I'm going to trust him" writing that Sami and Taylor both got before the secrets that EJ was keeping from them came out. The way they are writing EJ and Nicole right now, I don't see the ending being any different. If Nicole was saying that she knows exactly what a cad and liar EJ is and wants to be with him no matter what, then I could see her forgiving him for this. But uttering the infamous "he's changed" just like all of EJ's women before her is a big, red flag IMO.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Yeah, I get that feeling too! You think they would do something different for a change besides the old tired song and dance of "He's changed" wasn't she
just saying a month ago that he would never change and he agreed? :shrug:
Edited by MissLola, Nov 28 2011, 05:14 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

alex
Nov 28 2011, 05:13 PM
Yeah, I get that feeling too! You think they would do something different for a change besides the old tired song and dance of "He's changed" wasn't she
just saying a month ago that he would never change and he agreed? :shrug:
It's just more of Mardar changing characters to fit plot points kind of like Higley. So much for all that character driven drama we were promised. :shame: I guess some things with this show never change.
Quote Post Goto Top

Thomson
Member Avatar

It's the sick same thing over and over again. Which is why I hate these writers for going there. The build-up for EJOLE was great, why the heck waste that? There are other ways to create drama. I'm all for that. But we've seen this year after year and it's getting old. Now we have to endure months of clueless Nicole (and Rafe for that matter), and a dozen of scenes where EJ and Sami hide this. The only thing that makes this story interesting is the involvement of Will and I really hope that the focus lays there.

As a big EJOLE fan, I'm bummed. I don't know anymore. It looks like Nicole and EJ will never be together without a secret that could blow them apart. I want them together for the right reasons, not because of blackmail or something like that. I should've know they went this route again. Looks like writers aren't very creative nowadays. These months will be hard to watch for me...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply