Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
TV Guide: Coming out in Salem; Dec 5th print issue
Topic Started: Nov 28 2011, 07:16 PM (11,982 Views)
Lumi_are_true_love

I really hope Lucas winds up coming back for he needs to for Will needs to tell both Lucas and Sami about his coming out and get both Lucas and Sami alone in the same room together I'm sure they will be fine with it just like Marlena is and will be very supportive about this and about this decission and be behind him 100% for they love their son very much and will be behind him on whatever he does for they love him and then we will get a really meaningful heartfelt family talk going on between Sami,Lucas and Will.

He also needs to tell Lucas and Sami that EJ is harassing him and bullying him and tell them that hes harassing him over his coming out and tell Lucas and Sami whats going on so they can protect him and lay down the law with EJ and make him leave Will alone. Those are going to be some very powerful yet heartfelt and touching family scenes between Lucas,Sami and Will for sure.

I bet that Rafe will be the one who winds up letting Will down though and won't be as supportive about this as Sami and Lucas will be for something's going to make Will turn on Rafe too and this maybe it. Plus it may get Will to scheme once more to bring his parents together once more and when he does I can't wait to see what he does to bring them together this time around for it should be awesome.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

What I would LOVE to see is that this doesn't become about Sami and EJ, but rather, begin a mortal enemy story between Will and EJ, two actors that can handle it!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Libby67
Member Avatar

I don't know if I believe this spoiler. Will certainly is having a hard time dealing with his emotions lately and I admire the way the writers are slowly bringing this storyline to us. If it is true it will be dramatic to watch as Chandler has been doing an excellent job lately in his role as Will Horton. I just don't like the EJ blackmail angle.
Offline Profile Goto Top

badaddiction
Member Avatar

CarlD2
Nov 29 2011, 06:44 PM
Kyle on OLTL and Reid on ATWT started out as scheming and unpleasant characters. Will's change in personality is just being dropped on him, and there's no real reason why. Is it that being gay makes you become a dark person? Is it that suddenly he's the new Sami? Is it just a lot of contrivances to drag the story out because once he comes out that means they'd have to focus on his love life and that is going to be just about impossible?

It all seems like plot over character.

If they were going to involve EJ I think they should have had some kind of fling with Chad and Will, and EJ found out.
Oh, gosh, I wasn't comparing Will to Reid or Kyle! LOL! No, what I was (unsuccessfully) attempting to say is that I love the "scheming" and "unpleasant" characters, and EJ being that type of character will make Will's story somewhat interesting to me (not a lot, but somewhat).
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

CarlD2
Nov 29 2011, 06:44 PM
Kyle on OLTL and Reid on ATWT started out as scheming and unpleasant characters. Will's change in personality is just being dropped on him, and there's no real reason why. Is it that being gay makes you become a dark person? Is it that suddenly he's the new Sami? Is it just a lot of contrivances to drag the story out because once he comes out that means they'd have to focus on his love life and that is going to be just about impossible?

It all seems like plot over character.

If they were going to involve EJ I think they should have had some kind of fling with Chad and Will, and EJ found out.
It seems to me that Will's dark turn is driven more by his anger toward Sami than because he is gay. Obviously, his lack of self-acceptance about his sexuality plays into it, but I see Sami being more of the catalytic event. Will has been on edge regarding Sami for years - he loves her because she's his mother, but he's been thisclose to hating her too. Seeing Sami ruin his stable family by having sex with the man he hates the most and the man who's attempted murder he risked his own life to cover-up - that was enough to push him over the edge.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Twilightsucks
Member Avatar

Why are people feeling sorry for Will? He is the one who tried to blackmail EJ for money. If Nicole is pregnant at this point she would be hurt too. and the baby. Im not saying what they did wasnt and blackmailable/ nasty but Will is willing to use this mistake to get money. Not exactly a noble thing to do. You stick your hand on a hot stove expect to get burned. I dont feel sorry for the little punk that EJ finds a way to keep his little mouth. I would expect EJ to do anything to protect Nicole and that child. and Will should have expected it to.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tmjohn72
Member Avatar

Twilightsucks
Nov 30 2011, 10:43 AM
...I dont feel sorry for the little punk that EJ finds a way to keep his little mouth.
:popcorn: My mind totally went into the gutter there for a moment. EJ doesn't seem to care where he puts his thang, especially if he's willing to give it to Sami yet again. I know it won't happen, but it would be funny if they had Will attempt to seduce EJ to ruin his image after this scheme starts to fall apart. There are certainly ways Will could twist this to his advantage just as his mother would have done.

It will also be interesting to see how this changes the Will/Chad friendship and the EJ/Chad "brotherhood" once this all comes out into the open.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

A new interview with Chandler has just been posted here:

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8612583
Online Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic