Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday November 30th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 29 2011, 09:11 AM (15,173 Views)
Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

CalAggie87
Nov 29 2011, 02:13 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Nov 29 2011, 02:10 PM
sals4
Nov 29 2011, 01:14 PM
Hi All.....Today was mixed....as equally fantastic as it was "shoot me" .Jack was spectacular..he as usual brought me to tears..really opened up to Marlena. Marlena was so supportive and got to Jack in a very special way, like with Drake, he a Marlena have great chemistry.(Ironically at this point he has chemistry with all but Jennifer)I wish he would have just shone on his own without having Jenn and Daniel in other scenes making my blood boil. Now as the spoilers stated it was suppost to be ONE freaking kiss by a "fire". There was no fire and they were making out the whole f****** episode, she was all over him like a desperate teenager. Raving to hope about how dreamy he is...that she once knew that Jack was the only one she could love..but now she is unsure..Daniel finds a wedding picture of JNJ and Jennifer is simply HORRIFIED. One of my fellow JnJ..or mourning JnJ fans please put a rose on Jennifer's tombstone for me.I don't know if they're just dumb, or there is some strategy in pissing off the fans by putting traumatic scenes of Jack alongside that Jen and Daniel lovefest. Anyways...Madison and Brady had some steamy scenes...however Madison put the breaks on before the deed was done. so castlist for today (I think that was the request) Was Jack, Marlena(fantastic) Jenn, Daniel(Barfalicious), Bo, Hope, Madison, Brady (steamy).
Please writers, keep that heartless, sanctimonious, holier than thou, immature, shallow, fickle bitch away from Jack! She is toxic to him! :flipoff: :moon: :frustration: :redface: :censored: :whack:
Do not forget hypocritical.
Also cuntish coward!
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Nov 29 2011, 03:07 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Nov 29 2011, 03:00 PM
"They kiss" "they kiss" "they kiss again" :puke: :puke: Can they please just throw Jennifer back into Daniel's bed already so I can wash my hands of this awful character. It's pretty obvious that Jennifer wants to open her legs for him - again. Sorry to be blunt, but come on! The writers have destroyed Jennifer all for Doc Douche. I expected some Dannifer crap after Jack returned but we are going into December now and nothing has changed in this "triangle."

FREE JACK!!

Romancer66

LanaluvsBroe
Just read it. Wow--I can see MA totally rocking these scenes.

JackN'Jen
Member Avatar

OMG Can someone PLEASE tell me how old Jennifer is!? She's acting like some love struck 13 year old. It's disgusting! :puke:

I think MarDar need to look up the definition of balanced.
Edited by JackN'Jen, Nov 29 2011, 03:14 PM.

sals4
Member Avatar

JackN'Jen
Nov 29 2011, 03:13 PM
OMG Can someone PLEASE tell me how old Jennifer is!? She's acting like some love struck 13 year old. It's disgusting! :puke:

I KNOW!!!!! don't u find it odd and infuriating that they paired these scenes together...what were they expecting!?

Guinevere
Member Avatar
Salem needs Jack Deveraux. Bring Back Matthew Ashford.

LanaluvsBroe
The Jack/Marlena scenes sound really good..and heartbreaking at the same time:( I love that they referenced some of Jack's family history.

So Jennifer is as confused as ever. I wish her actions matched her words. Just pick Daniel and put us (and Jack) out of our misery please.

sals4
Member Avatar

Man I had the pleasure of using my FF to ONLY watch the Jacklena scenes, and really appreciate them...man they were amazing...could not stop crying...Matt killed it, I'm in awe.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

JackN'Jen

Just reading the recap makes me hate her even more. Daniel is "dreamy?" What is she, Marcia Brady talking about Davey Jones?? Then she says she misses him and wishes that she could have spent Thanksgiving with him. Well so much for Jack and Abigail, I guess Thanksgiving just sucked for Jen without Dr. Orange Magic Weiner. And how come she never mentions her son JJ? They've made her an immature moron and I cannot wait to hear more of her inane dialogue in her scenes with Daniel. "Oh my gawsh, you are sooooo AWESOME and perfect, not to mention thoughtful, perfect, wonderful and perfect." :shame: I hate this character now, she sucks.

AHM

So the Jack/Marlena stuff . . . really looking forward to that. As for Jennifer, I really, really don't want to give up on a character and a romance that I've loved since I was a kid, but she just sucks (apparently literally). Honestly, I think I'll always want Jack and Jennifer in the end, but they've got to do some serious redemption and getting into her head to save Jennifer. Wow.

jackjenfan
Member Avatar

I think I'll wait until I can find Jack and Marlena's scenes on youtube or On Demand. I'm not subjecting myself to more Jennifer and mr orange man lovin. I've had enough. :flipoff:

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Toss another body onto the growing heap of "Characters Destroyed for the Propping Up of the Jonas Family by DAYS HW's" - Jennifer Rose Horton Deveraux is DEAD TO ME!

Sparrow

The juxtaposition of the Jarlena scenes with Jen slobbering all over Dan's glo-stick is just jarring. They have to be leading up to something to deliberately make Jen seem so despicable. To have scenes of Jack describing the hell he went through, making him a truly sympathetic and rootable character interspersed with scenes of Jen patting Dan on the shoulder and asking him how he's holding up after finding out the most wonderfulest, remarkable, and loving woman in Salem is his mother is just too unbelievable to be random. #givingtoomuchcredit
Edited by Sparrow, Nov 29 2011, 03:32 PM.

Dany_E

I haven't actually watched it yet but it sure does hurt to read Jennifer smooching all over Dr. Dreamy Wonderballs while Jack is crushed nearby reliving his horrific experience in captivity. It doesn't reflect well on her in my eyes that she's so completely NOT there for him. I kind of really hate her a lot right now.
Edited by Dany_E, Nov 29 2011, 03:30 PM.

JackN'Jen
Member Avatar

sals4
Nov 29 2011, 03:18 PM
JackN'Jen

I KNOW!!!!! don't u find it odd and infuriating that they paired these scenes together...what were they expecting!?
HATE IT! They put the scenes of Jack facing his demons and trying to get his life together and then they show Dannifer being all lovey-dovey and disgusting. It's like they're purposely trying to make Jennifer look like a bitch. Whether or not they're trying to do that they are succeeding. She's a bitch and I HATE HER!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Sparrow
Nov 29 2011, 03:28 PM
The juxtaposition of the Jarlena scenes with Jen slobbering all over Dan's glo-stick is just jarring. They have to be leading up to something to deliberately make Jen seem so despicable.
Totally agree....it is so forced to me...almost intentional to make people feel digusted with her.

I don't know how you can watch the Jack/Marlena scenes and then see Jen/Daniel and NOT think HORRIBLE of those two...but ESPECIALLY Jennifer....its either DAYS editor just got out of elementary school, or it was done for the specific reason to invoke HATRED for Jennifer.

PatNS
Member Avatar

WOW! That's my knee jerk reaction to Matt Ashford today. He was phenomenal! His facial expressions, his body language, his breathing, the catch in his voice, the tears in his voices, the visuals he painted with his words ... his eyes. And what about getting to the bottom of all the times he took off - all goes back to Harper. He worshipped that man, idolized him, wanted to be just like him and then to find out that everything he believed about the man he called father was a lie was the ultimate betrayal in his eyes. So we find out that Jack can't handle being let down by the ones he loves. That final segment of Jack and Marlena will tear at your heartstrings ... Jack breaking down and Marlena getting down on her knees and enfolding him in her arms saying 'I've got you' as he sobs - very well done.

I liked the scenes between Bo, Hope, Jen and Daniel and the scenes between Hope and Jen. The writers are very smart in my estimation because they really highlighted lightness between Jen and Dan today - almost like they're showing us the huge contrast between the two relationships - Jen and Dan are lightweight ... fluff ... really to the juggernaut that is Jack and Jen who have such a deep, complex history between them.

I do see a ton of chemistry between Brady and Madison but the lady has to make up mind already!

Romancer66

Sparrow
The juxtaposition of the Jarlena scenes with Jen slobbering all over Dan's glo-stick is just jarring. They have to be leading up to something to deliberately make Jen seem so despicable.
I can't help thinking the same. How can Jen-Jen possibly come across as a sympathetic character, when Jack--the man's she's continually referred to as the love of her life--is reliving the hell of his captivity and torture, without her support, at exactly the same moment she's fawning all over Daniel? I really, really hope that a double-dumping is in store for her, and that both men on her string decide that they've had enough of her games and cut themselves loose.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Oh Jennifer....WHERE HAVE YOU GONE!!!!!!!

Oh Marlene you fucking cunt! FUCK YOU!

Sparrow

I thank the soap gods for the line about Jack not being afraid of letting other people down, but fearing that the people in his life will let him down. Exhibit A - one fickle, faithless wife. Nicely done.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Sparrow
I'm wondering about this too. How in the world do TIIC think that Jennifer isn't going to come off as a cold heartless bitch if they are showing her practically boinking Daniel immediately before showing Jack breaking down in tears over the horrible things that happened to him? It's almost like it's being done on purpose. On another note, please give me scene of Marlena ripping Jen a new on over her treatment of Jack! It's time that Princess Ice Queen gets a verbal smackdown from someone over her despicable behavior.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply