Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's Days of Our Lives Christmas Retrospective; Details announced! Page is unveiled on Thursday!
Topic Started: Nov 29 2011, 02:55 PM (752 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

I'm putting the finishing touches on my "Days of Christmas" retrospective today. The page will be unveiled on Thursday and will feature many different things....

**The complete first-ever "Days" Christmas Eve episode from 1965. Watch how "Days" celebrated its first Christmas on the air!

**The introduction of the Horton Christmas ornaments in 1971. Read about the first time the ornaments were hung, and find out which of the many characters received ornaments for the first time that year!

**Clips of every "Days" Christmas from 1983 to the present. Watch many of the Horton ornament scenes & see how Salem celebrated the holidays throughout the past three decades!

**The exclusive sneak peek of Christmas Eve 2011! Find out who reads the Christmas story & more!

All that and more, coming up on Thursday, December 1. If you aren't yet, this page should definitely help you get in the holiday spirit!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Can't Wait!

mellymet

Sounds awesome Jason. Will definitely get me in the Holiday spirit. Looking forward to all the clips and going down memory lane!

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

This is so cool. Thanks Jason!

james0479
Member Avatar

Wow Jason! Thanks. Can't wait to get lost on the new page this Thursday

CarlD2

Thanks for keeping this going, it should be a wonderful read.

jam6242
Member Avatar

I'm looking forward to this very much! Thank you for sharing this with us.

Sparrow

Can't wait to see it! I am really in need of a little goose to get myself in the Christmas spirit this year!

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Sounds like a lot of fun Jason.

Great idea for a new page.

BradyB

Thanks so much Jason. Cant wait!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply