Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
November 2011 Episode Rankings & Stats
Topic Started: Nov 29 2011, 09:00 PM (1,077 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

CHRISTMAS IS COMING! Jason47's "Days of Christmas" Retrospective will be unveiled on Thursday, December 1. The retrospective includes the complete 1965 Christmas Eve episode, available to the public for the first time since its original airing 46 years ago! Also included will be a complete recap of the 1971 "Days" Christmas episodes, in which the Horton ornaments were first introduced; clips of every "Days" Christmas since 1983; and the exclusive sneak peek of this year's Christmas Eve episode. Remember to check back on Thursday for all that and more at http://www.jason47.com

MONTHLY LEADER LOWS IN NOVEMBER: Since April 2003, this past month is only the second time (along with September 2007) that the monthly episode leader has so few episodes as the leader (14 episodes). The last time "Days" had a monthly leader with less episodes (13 episodes) was March 2003. This excludes August 2004 since "Days" only aired 11 episodes due to two weeks of Summer Olympics preemptions.

JAMES SCOTT REACHES # 1000 AND SETS NEW "DAYS" RECORD: James Scott (EJ) appeared in his 1,000th episode of "Days" on November 15, 2011, the 39th actor in "Days" history to reach that mark. In doing so, Scott became the quickest actor to appear in 1,000 episodes (only 1,392 episodes aired since his debut in May 2006). The previous records were held by Macdonald Carey (Tom Horton), who appeared in 1,000 of his first 1,433 episodes and Alison Sweeney (Sami Brady Hernandez), who appeared in 1,000 of her first 1,422 episodes. The complete list is available at http://jason47.com/days/daysnewscentral.html

DAILY CAST CHART: Review each day's cast list from November 2011 at http://www.jason47.com/days/castchart.html

2011 Episode Rankings. The following is a listing of how many episodes each actor appeared in on "Days of Our Lives" in 2011 (1/1/11-11/30/11), out of a total of 232 episodes. For the complete list, please visit http://www.jason47.com

Rank. Actor (Character) # of Episodes
1. James Scott (E.J. DiMera) 180
2. Galen Gering (Rafe Hernandez-146/Rafe Hernandez 2-91) 174
3. Arianne Zucker (Nicole Walker DiMera) 154
4. Alison Sweeney (Sami Brady Hernandez) 133
5. Molly Burnett (Melanie Jonas) 128
6. Shawn Christian (Daniel Jonas) 124
*. Melissa Reeves (Jennifer Deveraux) 124
8. Kristian Alfonso (Hope Brady) 115
9. Joseph Mascolo (Stefano DiMera) 114
10. Peter Reckell (Bo Brady) 110

November Episode Rankings. Here's how many episodes each actor has appeared in this month (11/1/11-11/30/11), out of a total of 20 episodes. For the complete list, please visit http://www.jason47.com

1. Galen Gering (Rafe Hernandez) 14
2. James Scott (E.J. DiMera) 13
3. Deidre Hall (Marlena Evans Black) 12
*. Alison Sweeney (Sami Brady Hernandez) 12
5. Christie Clark (Carrie Reed) 11
*. Drake Hogestyn (John Black) 11
*. Melissa Reeves (Jennifer Deveraux) 11
8. Chandler Massey (Will Horton) 10
9. Kristian Alfonso (Hope Brady) 9
*. Eric Martsolf (Brady Black) 9
*. Peter Reckell (Bo Brady) 9
*. Arianne Zucker (Nicole Walker DiMera) 9

SET TOTALS: November 2011:
Brady Pub…14
DiMera Mansion…12
Horton Town Square…12
Rafe's Loft…11
Horton Living Room…9
John & Marlena's Townhouse…9
Kiriakis Mansion…5
Police Conference Room…5
Austin & Carrie's Hotel Room…4
Brady's Titan Office…4
Titan Conference Room…4
Cabin…2
Cave/Afghanistan…2
Intensity Spa Lobby…2
John's Jail Cell…2
Judge Weston's Chambers…2
Abandoned Cabin…1
Alleyway/Brookville…1
Artie's Salem U. Dorm Room…1
County Clerk Office…1
Intensity Spa Room…1
Madison's Hotel Room…1
Maggie's Bedroom (Kiriakis)…1
Maggie's Kitchen…1
Police Station Interrogation Room…1
Warehouse…1
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Jason47

1. Galen Gering (Rafe Hernandez) 14
What a pathetic JOKE!

Thanks Jason! :shame:

lysie
Member Avatar

Thanks, Jason. Balance is still better, but apparently JS and GG are never going to rest.

Alisonlover

lysie
Nov 29 2011, 09:06 PM
Thanks, Jason. Balance is still better, but apparently JS and GG are never going to rest.
They were rested well James was anyway the last two months he only just made the top ten he was backburned i think James was more rested than Galen we seen alot Rafe with Sami and Austin and Carrie that was the major storyline since the reset.

Alisonlover

Can i ask something?

You know when a actor or actress signs a contract does it have written how many episodes they will appear in each week and overall the year?

Lucky
Member Avatar
Rafe proves EJ is a little bitch

Galen did a lot of great work this month. They work the guy so much, but he always delivers.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Not complaining about James, and I am not bias at all :P

Galen? I`ll just be nice............... :fp2:

MericP
Member Avatar

I personally feel that they've sort of rested James. Lately I feel like he's on less than he has been in the past. Maybe that's a combination of my bias and the fact that the vets are back and things feel different.

There is too much Rafe on this show and yes, that's my bias lol. But seriously, Galen is sort of an acting fail.

Thanks for all you do Jason. Can't wait for your Christmas page. :-D

pspcindy
Member Avatar

IA Meric, James was on less for a while. I think part of that was the contract negotiations and part of it was re-establishing the vets on canvas.

James is one of the main reasons I watch so I love seeing him in the top ten. Galen not so much, though lately with other people he is not as bad as he is with AS. Those two just do not do the other one any favors, imo.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

Yes, JS has thankfully been reduced in screen time since the reboot. However, even with his appearances lower the last few months he will still come close to 200 episodes. That just shows that he was on almost everyday the first 6-7 months. He needed a rest.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

MericP
Nov 30 2011, 11:17 AM
I personally feel that they've sort of rested James. Lately I feel like he's on less than he has been in the past. Maybe that's a combination of my bias and the fact that the vets are back and things feel different.

There is too much Rafe on this show and yes, that's my bias lol. But seriously, Galen is sort of an acting fail.

Thanks for all you do Jason. Can't wait for your Christmas page. :-D
Based on November's stats (where he was even featured every day for one week), it looks like JS is down to about 3 shows a week on average, rather than the 4-5 shows per week that he was averaging before. I feel like 3 shows a week is reasonable for one of the male leads.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

I agree that JS needed a rest - as much as I enjoy watching him. The balance does seem better than it was.

Having said that, here's hoping we'll see less of GG in the coming weeks/months and more of actors that bring it. I have a feeling Chandler Massey will be breaking in to the top 10 and staying a while. At least I hope that's the case.

lysie
Member Avatar

Oh, James is definitely on less. No one is dominating like they used to. But less for him is everyone else's busy month.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply