Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Can Access DR on PC But Not on a Mac
Topic Started: Nov 30 2011, 02:59 PM (376 Views)
collou-plus2

Can someone please tell me what might be going on. I have no problem getting into DR on my PC at work, but when I'm at home on my Mac I can't get into it from either Safari or Firefox (the two browsers I use). I keep getting the message that there is no such server as DR (a message that I never get on my work PC). I've deleted my cache and cookies on my Mac and still can never get on to DR. I have no problem with any other website that I go to. So, what might be going on?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Yes I also have trouble accessing the site on the new BlackBerry OS 7 as well. Anyone else having problems accessing the site on their BlackBerry's?

lysie
Member Avatar

I use a Mac and never have trouble accessing the site. What url are you using?

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I contacted the ZB people about this and below is their reply. Not sure about the Blackberry issue yet.

Quote:

Hello there,

Unfortunately, the user has not provided enough details to try to troubleshoot this problem yet.
However, it is not their operating system causing the problem. I'm using a mac currently and had no problems loading your board.
I would suggest that the user perform a traceroute from both their work computer and their home computer and post the results.
Additionally, a screencapture of the error they're encountering would be helpful.

Here is a link explaining "How to do a traceroute."

http://www.wikihow.com/Traceroute

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Mitchapalooza
Nov 30 2011, 03:05 PM
Yes I also have trouble accessing the site on the new BlackBerry OS 7 as well. Anyone else having problems accessing the site on their BlackBerry's?
Can you elaborate on what trouble your having? Do you get an error message, a white page or something else?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DR Member Help & Support · Next Topic »
Add Reply