Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: December Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 30 2011, 09:37 PM (1,108 Views)
Mason
Member Avatar

General Hospital
December Discussion

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AuroraPhoenix
Member Avatar

I'm in an odd position. It's hard to say whether I'm enjoying GH or not. On the one hand I have been enjoying the actors performances and I like the fact that I'm seeing a bit more of my favorites, because of this, GH has become MSTV for me in recent weeks.

That said, GW's lousy pacing is (for me at least) still a major issue. I appreciate that there is more dialog and the characters' family ties are being recognized to a greater extent. Under Guza I missed listening to the characters actually talk to each other, and family ties were barely acknowledged. However, under GW, the conversations, unfortunately, seem to go round in circles, with characters speaking to the same people, repeating virtually the same lines and making no progress, often for weeks at a time.

JaSam - I want to see Franco caught or killed ASAP. Steve and KeMo have both done a stellar job, so has JF, but I hate seeing JaSam both in so much pain. And I can't stand it when Jason is in rage-mode.

I felt so sorry for Monica and Edward when he blew up at Thanksgiving. I understood why it happened, but they didn't, and it had to be so painful to once again have an attempt to bond with him end in disaster. Meanwhile, poor Jason is blaming himself for Sam's rape (I'm still hoping Franco didn't actually rape her, not that his minds games aren't painful enough), and Sam is holding everything inside. :'(

Monica/Liz - Speaking of Monica, why is she suddenly so hateful towards Liz? I know (and understand) why she resents Liz keeping Jake's parentage a secret. Still, it fascinates me that she blames Liz, but not Jason. He didn't want Liz to tell his family anything about his child. After all, if had wanted the Qs to know about Jake, he could have told them himself. As for Liz being at fault for Jake's death, yes, her attention wandered, but the same thing could have happened even if it hadn't wandered.

When I was three I loved to climb anything and everything - counters, trees, and also, as my one day mother discovered, the 5 & 1/2 foot chain link fence in our backyard. Apparently, I would climb the fence and run to front yard. We had a steep driveway, and I wanted to push my little toy cars down it. My mother had no idea I knew how to escape the backyard, and she always kept an eye on me. If anything, she was overprotective. But one afternoon she looked out the front window and - to her horror - saw me running down the driveway into the road. Thankfully, we had little traffic on our street that day, and I wasn't injured, but I could easily have died just like Jake. If I had been hurt it wouldn't have been my Mom's fault. She had turned away for just a few minutes, the gates on our fence were securely locked, but that was long enough for me to climb the fence and make my escape. Accidents happen...even to children with good parents. Monica has no right to stand in judgment.

And Monica's insinuation that Liz might be abusing her son was just shameful. The whole idea was hogwash and Monica had to know it. I wanted Steve or Epiphany to slap her.

Liz/Lucky - I can't stand what they are doing to Lizzie. Why are they having her clinging to the idea of reuniting with Lucky when he is so messed up? Why?!! Is it because JJ is exiting and this is leading to "closure"? If so, I wish they would speed up the closure part.

They had that wonderful scene where Liz broke down, smashed that picture, and called herself a stupid girl for wanting to recreate their childhood romance. Then, the next day, she is on his doorstep arguing with Ethan...and now she's in her hospital bed fantasizing about a reunion. :censored:

I hate it when TPTB have Liz (or any other female lead) act weak and needy. That was one of the things about Guza's writing that drove me crazy. If Lucky prefers to go chasing after a ghost, instead of checking himself into rehab and getting his sh*t together, the way he ordered Luke to do, I say let him go...and MOVE ON. Would I prefer it to be with Matt (after he eventually ditches Maxie)? Sure. But I would settle for her being happy with someone else...or even happy, stable, and alone.

Scrubs - I'm not liking where this appears to be headed. :frownie:

talbab1994
Member Avatar

I'm really stunned as to what's going to happen to Robin. Really disappointed in this decision.

Jenn<3'sDays
Member Avatar
"You know what works better then kindness, A really big hammer." - Zuri Ross

Lucky is really starting to annoy me, i don't like how he's playing with Liz. (well in my mind he is) Because he knows that he's not getting back with her, so why play with her feelings? :(

AuroraPhoenix
Member Avatar

Jenn<3'sDays
Dec 1 2011, 12:14 PM
Lucky is really starting to annoy me, i don't like how he's playing with Liz. (well in my mind he is) Because he knows that he's not getting back with her, so why play with her feelings? :(

Glad to know it isn't just me, and someone else is bothered by it.

I was willing to cut him some slack at first, but I'm really tired of his self-pity, his indecision, and his willingness to let others (Ethan and to a lesser extent Lulu and Luke) blame all of his problems (the drug addiction, etc.) on Liz.

He knows - and so do Luke and Lulu - that Liz had nothing to do with starting Lucky's descent into drug addiction either then or now. The first time around he was injured. The second time around he was targeted by unknown men (unknown to Lucky at least).

As for him playing with her emotions, IMHO he's doing this because he's a complete mess emotionally. He says he doesn't want to reunite with Liz, and honestly, given his current state, I'm glad about that, Still, in spite of what he says, IMHO he's so screwed up that he really doesn't know what he wants from one moment to the next. He's not thinking clearly. I sort of wish he'd stayed in Ireland.
Edited by AuroraPhoenix, Dec 1 2011, 07:20 PM.

Petunia

AuroraPhoenix
Nov 30 2011, 11:00 PM
I'm in an odd position. It's hard to say whether I'm enjoying GH or not. On the one hand I have been enjoying the actors performances and I like the fact that I'm seeing a bit more of my favorites, because of this, GH has become MSTV for me in recent weeks.

That said, GW's lousy pacing is (for me at least) still a major issue. I appreciate that there is more dialog and the characters' family ties are being recognized to a greater extent. Under Guza I missed listening to the characters actually talk to each other, and family ties were barely acknowledged. However, under GW, the conversations, unfortunately, seem to go round in circles, with characters speaking to the same people, repeating virtually the same lines and making no progress, often for weeks at a time.

JaSam - I want to see Franco caught or killed ASAP. Steve and KeMo have both done a stellar job, so has JF, but I hate seeing JaSam both in so much pain. And I can't stand it when Jason is in rage-mode.

I felt so sorry for Monica and Edward when he blew up at Thanksgiving. I understood why it happened, but they didn't, and it had to be so painful to once again have an attempt to bond with him end in disaster. Meanwhile, poor Jason is blaming himself for Sam's rape (I'm still hoping Franco didn't actually rape her, not that his minds games aren't painful enough), and Sam is holding everything inside. :'(

Monica/Liz - Speaking of Monica, why is she suddenly so hateful towards Liz? I know (and understand) why she resents Liz keeping Jake's parentage a secret. Still, it fascinates me that she blames Liz, but not Jason. He didn't want Liz to tell his family anything about his child. After all, if had wanted the Qs to know about Jake, he could have told them himself. As for Liz being at fault for Jake's death, yes, her attention wandered, but the same thing could have happened even if it hadn't wandered.

When I was three I loved to climb anything and everything - counters, trees, and also, as my one day mother discovered, the 5 & 1/2 foot chain link fence in our backyard. Apparently, I would climb the fence and run to front yard. We had a steep driveway, and I wanted to push my little toy cars down it. My mother had no idea I knew how to escape the backyard, and she always kept an eye on me. If anything, she was overprotective. But one afternoon she looked out the front window and - to her horror - saw me running down the driveway into the road. Thankfully, we had little traffic on our street that day, and I wasn't injured, but I could easily have died just like Jake. If I had been hurt it wouldn't have been my Mom's fault. She had turned away for just a few minutes, the gates on our fence were securely locked, but that was long enough for me to climb the fence and make my escape. Accidents happen...even to children with good parents. Monica has no right to stand in judgment.

And Monica's insinuation that Liz might be abusing her son was just shameful. The whole idea was hogwash and Monica had to know it. I wanted Steve or Epiphany to slap her.

Liz/Lucky - I can't stand what they are doing to Lizzie. Why are they having her clinging to the idea of reuniting with Lucky when he is so messed up? Why?!! Is it because JJ is exiting and this is leading to "closure"? If so, I wish they would speed up the closure part.

They had that wonderful scene where Liz broke down, smashed that picture, and called herself a stupid girl for wanting to recreate their childhood romance. Then, the next day, she is on his doorstep arguing with Ethan...and now she's in her hospital bed fantasizing about a reunion. :censored:

I hate it when TPTB have Liz (or any other female lead) act weak and needy. That was one of the things about Guza's writing that drove me crazy. If Lucky prefers to go chasing after a ghost, instead of checking himself into rehab and getting his sh*t together, the way he ordered Luke to do, I say let him go...and MOVE ON. Would I prefer it to be with Matt (after he eventually ditches Maxie)? Sure. But I would settle for her being happy with someone else...or even happy, stable, and alone.

Scrubs - I'm not liking where this appears to be headed. :frownie:
i do not watch this show anymore, I just read the recaps sometimes. Boy this
show has gone to crap even more than when I used to watch it.....even the spoilers suck! :laugh:

Checkers
Member Avatar

GH is so depressing.

They have Liz acting pathetic and whiny over Lucky. Lucky is leaving his kids.

Robin is dying and they are barely showing her spend much time with Patrick & Emma.

Somebody is going around killing strippers.

Sam might or might not have been raped. She might not know who the father of her baby is.

Sonny is whining about Deke AGAIN. Kate is being irrelevant again.

Carly has no story and if she does get scenes it's either with Shawn, Jason, or Sonny.

Michael seems to be losing it.

Jason seems to be popping off at everybody.

There are a whole bunch of newbies I don't know.

AuroraPhoenix
Member Avatar

Checkers
Dec 13 2011, 05:04 PM
GH is so depressing.

They have Liz acting pathetic and whiny over Lucky. Lucky is leaving his kids.

Robin is dying and they are barely showing her spend much time with Patrick & Emma.

Somebody is going around killing strippers.

Sam might or might not have been raped. She might not know who the father of her baby is.

Sonny is whining about Deke AGAIN. Kate is being irrelevant again.

Carly has no story and if she does get scenes it's either with Shawn, Jason, or Sonny.

Michael seems to be losing it.

Jason seems to be popping off at everybody.

There are a whole bunch of newbies I don't know.
That about sums it up. :frownie:

AuroraPhoenix
Member Avatar

Michael - Chad Duell deserves an Emmy for his performance yesterday. I haven't always liked the direction they've taken his character in, and I feel terrible about the way they treated Mabby fans, but Chad managed to actually surpass the performance he gave during the rape reveal and that's quite an accomplishment. :hail:

That said, while I knew Abby was going to die, the way they chose to killer her was unbelievable. I know they need to make cast cuts because of the budget, but still, she should have been given a better exit s/l.

Jason/Robin - Poor Robin. I don't agree with what Robin wants to do, and hopefully she won't go through with it, but I can understand her motivations. She's scared, she's in a great deal of emotional pain, and she's just not thinking clearly. She believes that by leaving she will be protecting Emma and Patrick. All Robin can think about right now is what it was like for her, as a teenager, to watch Stone get sick and die. It was a devastating experience for her. She doesn't want Patrick and Emma to go through that kind of pain.

Also, I think she would rather have Patrick despise her for "abandoning" them, if she were to suddenly disappear, than to discover that her HIV may turn into full blown AIDS, because of Lisa. She knows that Patrick will blame himself for Lisa's actions. She doesn't want that. She loves them both and genuinely believes she is doing what she must to protect them, and Maxie and Mac, too. She's wrong, of course, but she can't see that right now.

Matt/Liz/Lucky -
I loved Matt's conversations with both Liz and Lucky this week. I wanted to cheer when he told Lucky to go to hell. :cheer:

I don't agree with what she's doing (the whole Shadybrooke mess), but the disaster that is L&L2 is entirely her fault, and what Lucky said: "saving Elizabeth can become a full time job," was a really cheap shot. All I can say is Pot meet Kettle! If I remember correctly, not too many months ago, Liz saved his sorry butt, scrapping him off the street in a sleazy back alley after his crackpot scheme to take down a drug ring went sour. And that wasn't the first time Liz has been called upon to "save" Lucky. IMHO Lucky should really STFU. :flipoff:

I like that Matt sees Liz for who she really is. He recognizes her good qualities - her compassion, her intelligence, her loyalty to her friends - but he isn't to her faults. He knew, without having to be told, that she had gone to Shadybrooke to punish Lucky and he called her out on it. Still, he managed to do it without condemning her, the way most of PC does.

I was also pleased that the writers touched on Matt's past. That remark he made about having sympathy for single mother's raising kids who have absentee fathers. Yes, he was referring to Liz and Lucky, but he clearly had his mother and Noah in mind. I wouldn't be surprised if he sees Noah every time he looks at Lucky. Not an entirely fair assessment of Lucky. He's a better person that Noah. But from Matt's perspective, both have substance problems, both have bailed on their kids (though Lucky does love his, and returned), both left much of the parenting to the mother. His words brought to mind that scene this summer, where Matt tracked down Lucky, and called him out for involving Liz in his half-backed drug ring investigation.

I hate what the writers have done to Lucky. I can remember what he used to be like, before JJ left the first time, and even what he was like during parts of GV's reign, and it makes me want to weep. I tried to stay so positive after GW took over. Urging patience, hoping something good would come of the drug mess, but apart from a few decent L&L2 scenes in the alley and the church, NOTHING has come of that depressing soul-sucking s/l...or the s/ls that followed.

There is no real consistency to L&L2's current behavior; apart from it being self-destructive and painful to watch. Liz is strong one moment and needy and obsessed the next. Lucky, meanwhile, is sending mixed messages. One day he's telling Ethan that he, basically, just pities Liz. And the next day? Does he say that to her? No, not exactly.

Sure, he tells her that their relationship is "toxic", but then, instead of saying "I don't love you anymore," he chooses to tell her that he can't bare to love her, because he wouldn't survive the pain of losing her, again. WTF?:stars:

Didn't he realize that would give her (in her current state) false hope? Why would he even be having this conversation with a woman recovering from pneumonia, who had almost died just days before? I'm not saying he should have lied to humor her, but if I were him, I would have simply changed the subject. If she had continued to pursue it, I would have made an excuse and left, and I wouldn't have paid another visit. If he wants the boys to visit her, he should have someone else take them, like Steve or Audrey. She needs to let go and move on and Lucky needs to give her the distance to do that. Though leaving town is a step too far IMHO. I can't wait for the recriminations to begin. :thumbsdown: I'm sure half the town will feel compelled to blame Liz for "forcing" Lucky to leave.

The writers have changed Lucky from a doting father into a semi-absentee parent who is constantly running off to find himself. How sad is that?

Ewen - I really don't know what to make of him. His scenes with Liz were interesting, but I didn't see any real chemistry between Ewen and Liz...at least not yet. It's too soon to pass judgment, though. We'll have to wait and see where it all leads...and find out who he really is.

Maggie - I hate her and I don't see that changing anytime soon. She immediately rubbed me the wrong way and it has only gotten worse. She reminds me of Lisa. Something about her is just "off". Her constant goading of Steve, for instance, reminding him of Memphis, makes me wonder what the hell happened there. Did he kill someone? Is she blackmailing him? Clearly, she knows something about his past, but what? And do I even care? And her supposed genius for relating to kids is a joke.

JaSam - RageMan is getting on my nerves. I know he's going through a lot, but his behavior isn't helping Sam. She needs help - professional help. I know she's afraid, embarrassed, ashamed; she doesn't want to feel weak or be seen as a victim, but she NEEDS help.

Watching old episodes today, I almost found myself missing Guza. I really can't believe I've just written those words. I loathed Guza. I feel he helped destroy GH. Credit where credit is due, however - even that hack usually had at least ONE good s/l airing. So no matter how crappy the rest of the show was, you could count on there being at least that one interesting s/l to make it worth watching. That's not the case at the moment and hasn't been for weeks...maybe longer. My love for the characters, and my admiration for the actors who portray them, is the only thing that is keeping me watching right now.
Edited by AuroraPhoenix, Dec 16 2011, 09:38 AM.

AuroraPhoenix
Member Avatar

:offs:

Monday and Tuesday's episodes can be summed up in two words: They Sucked. It's really that simple.

Monday was bad, but Tuesday's episode was worse, it was just one big WTF moment after another. Nothing any of the characters said or did made any sense. It's like everyone in PC is suffering from split personality disorder; they'll say and do one thing one week, and say and do another completely contradictory thing the next! :stars:

Are TIIC trying to drive fans away? I've been watching GH for almost 20 years, and I can honestly say, without the least exaggeration, that this is to be the most depressing GH Christmas I have ever watched. I'm actually dreading tomorrow's episode.

The only characters whose words and actions seemed fairly consistent and believable were Michael and Sam. But honestly, who wants to watch a death/rape s/l at Christmas? Couldn't they have held off until after New Year's Day? Maybe let us see Michael celebrating Christmas with Abby and then, if they were really so determined to kill her off, let her die? Couldn't they have let us see Sam and Jason at least try to enjoy their first Christmas as a married couple in spite of what Franco did? Couldn't they have let Jason have his rage attack and Sam have her meltdown after Christmas? :toetap:

I won't even start on the colossal disaster that was Liz/Ewen/Matt/Lucky/Maxie on Monday and Tuesday. I actually cried watching their scenes, but for all the wrong reason.

Oh, and then we have Scrubs, and Robin believing she's doomed to death and preparing to abandon her husband and child. Wow. Nothing says Merry Christmas like a death sentence. I really want to know who thought this was a good idea? GW? The woman who briefly served as his co-head writer? Are the execs forcing them to write this garbage? It just boggles the mind that on what could prove to be GH last Christmas, they gave us these horrible depressing storylines. :frownie:

I don't envy RC and FV the task of cleaning up the mess that is currently GH.
Edited by AuroraPhoenix, Dec 20 2011, 09:12 PM.

Checkers
Member Avatar

I've caught bits and pieces of GH these last couple days. Talk about the most depressing drivel on TV.

Everybody is in angst hell.

AuroraPhoenix
Member Avatar

^Checkers, did you see the bit from today's epi where Maxie calls Liz "black slime" and blamed her for Lucky's drug problem? Yeah, Maxie, the woman who used to supply Lucky with drugs, really had the nerve to go there with Elizabeth. :censored: It was just un-freakin-believable. And it was all downhill from there. None of the other couples or s/ls were any more cheerful than that one.

Who writes crap like this at Christmas time? It just boggles the mind.
Edited by AuroraPhoenix, Dec 20 2011, 09:36 PM.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

^^It's GH, I'm still waiting for the shoot out we usually get. Nothing screams Christmas time in Port Charles like a shower of bullets.

I can't even believe they had Maxie say that crap. I'm confused as hell about Matt now. Nothing on this show interests me in the least anymore.
Edited by Crazygirl, Dec 20 2011, 09:44 PM.

AuroraPhoenix
Member Avatar

Crazygirl
Dec 20 2011, 09:43 PM
^^It's Port Charles, I'm still waiting for the shoot out we usually get. Nothing screams Christmas time in Port Charles like a shower of bullets.

LMAO. So true, CG. Didn't Bernie did get shot today? Does that count?

Quote:

I'm confused as hell about Matt now.
You and me both. Frankly, I don't think the writers had the slightest idea where any of these s/ls were headed. Now that FV & RC are taking over I'm really hoping that, at the very least, they will provide the show with some much needed consistency. Because it isn't just that the currently s/ls are depressing, the characters are all being written as horribly inconsistent, their actions and emotions are all over the place. You never know what they are going to do, say, think or feel from one episode to the next. As a result, the current s/ls make no sense.

The writers need to decide who these characters are, what sort people they want them to be, and once they decide what direction they're headed in they need to stick with it .

I'm starting to think the theme song to GH should be changed to Katy Perry's Hot 'n Cold.
Edited by AuroraPhoenix, Dec 20 2011, 10:00 PM.

Checkers
Member Avatar

There was a shootout. Bernie got shot. LOL

I missed the Maxie scenes but I can believe it.

While I think RH/JJ still have chemistry LL2 didn't get any favors with those scenes.

Even Guza could put together a decent holiday episode or scenes.

This was one of my favorite Christmas episodes.

Yes, it has a shootout. ;) I was a mob fan in the 90s and in 2000-2001. By 2003, I was sick of the mob and stopped watching GH. But GH was sucked big time by that time except for a few decent stories.

I remember being on the edge of my seat and being shocked by the end. My mouth was hanging open. Everything was so calm & happy then BAM.
Edited by Checkers, Dec 20 2011, 10:31 PM.

AuroraPhoenix
Member Avatar

Checkers
Dec 20 2011, 10:18 PM
Yes, it has a shootout. ;) I was a mob fan in the 90s and in 2000-2001. By 2003, I was sick of the mob and stopped watching GH.

I also loved the Mob in the 90s until about 2001-02. After that it just consumed the entire show. I didn't enjoy watching Guza try to turn GH into a Sopranos knock-off.

Quote:

While I think RH/JJ still have chemistry LL2 didn't get any favors with those scenes.
Agreed. The problem isn't the actors. JJ & RH still have chemistry in spades, but the writers have done such a number on L&L2, I don't see how they could realistically reunite them even if JJ does agree to return next year. The writing would really have to be top-notch to sell me on an L&L2 reunion.

Xmas 1994 - My favorite Christmas episode. Alan, Jason and AJ all playing with that model train...and arguing, of course. Classic. ;)

Checkers
Member Avatar

^^OMG!

SK's AJ
Lois (I loved that Lois)
Alan
The Q's.

I really miss Alan and SK's AJ.

AuroraPhoenix
Member Avatar

Checkers
Dec 20 2011, 11:13 PM
I really miss Alan and SK's AJ.

So do I. We were even granted a very, very brief glimpse of WK as Ned (the guy in the red sweater). I miss all of them.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Two rapes in one freakin year.... :shame:

I guess now we have to watch Sam sulk because she's pregnant and doesn't know if the baby is Jason or Franco's and of course in the end it will be Jason's...But we are going to have watch "what if" storylines for the next freakin 9 months.. :shame:

Don't know what to say about Liz storyline... I wish they would take better care of Liz but they don't... I am still hoping for Matt/Liz...but I think its going to be Ewen/Liz...either way I just wish they would give Liz a man and stop having her pine away for freakin Lucky.... I'm sorry but I can't stand Jonathan Jackson portrayal of Lucky..I still blame his azz for the ruins of my Nik/Liz pairing and what the heck for??? They didn't even write LL2..They could have made Aiden Nik's child...it would have gave Rebecca and Tyler a great storyline especially if threw Helena in the mix... Epic Fail!!!! :shame:

On to Carly and Shawn... I still think they have the best written story right now, though I am ready for Shawn to be over this PTSD storyline...I guess they were setting it up today where Carly makes this grand gesture by buying Shawn a dog... Don't have insurance? WTH was that!!! He is a veteran, I thought they were taken care of by the government.... Am I wrong in thinking this??? Yeah, that one confused me...besides I know Jason has got to be paying Shawn enough to afford insurance...GH need to GTFO with all that BS! :shame:

AuroraPhoenix
Member Avatar

Daytime
Dec 20 2011, 11:25 PM
On to Carly and Shawn... I still think they have the best written story right now, though I am ready for Shawn to be over this PTSD storyline...I guess they were setting it up today where Carly makes this grand gesture by buying Shawn a dog... Don't have insurance? WTH was that!!! He is a veteran, I thought they were taken care of by the government.... Am I wrong in thinking this??? Yeah, that one confused me...besides I know Jason has got to be paying Shawn enough to afford insurance...GH need to GTFO with all that BS! :shame:

He would have to visit a VA (Veterans Administration) hospital or health care facility. I don't believe the coverage we provide veterans with covers treatment outside VA facilities.

Link to the VA website

IA that Sharly are about the only couple that are (comparatively speaking) currently well-written. Every one else (at least the ones I like) are being thrown under the bus.

On a positive note, there is spec suggesting that RC wants the WTD s/l with Sam.Franco to end very quickly. Hopefully that's true!
Edited by AuroraPhoenix, Dec 21 2011, 01:47 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply