Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD/SOW: EJ asks Nicole to move in....again; 12/13 issues
Topic Started: Nov 30 2011, 09:38 PM (9,326 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

SOD

EJ surprises Nicole with a romantic dinner, which puts her in a vulnerable position. “It was always Nicole’s desire that her relationship with EJ work,” Arianne Zucker explains. “She still has those same feelings for him.”

He charms Nicole by stating that she has become very important to him, and then raises the stakes by inviting her to move back in with him. “This is new for Nicole, the fact that EJ is pursuing her,” points out Zucker. “When Nicole got pregnant, EJ basically said, ‘Okay, we’ll get married.” He fell for her eventually, but Nicole always felt like she had to do all the work. She’s starting to wonder if maybe EJ really does have feelings for her.”

Moving back into the DiMera mansion also resonates for Nicole on a personal level. “It’s the only place that has felt like home to Nicole,” observes Zucker. “So this stirs up a lot of feelings for Nicole, especially at this time in her life. She lost her mother recently; she appreciates the importance of having a family. As much as Nicole tries to hid it, it’s really hard for her not to have that part of her life back again, when she was living in the DiMera mansion, helping EJ to raise his children.”

Nicole brings up her past history with EJ and confesses how insecure she once felt regarding his feelings for her. “EJ and Nicole’s relationship didn’t start on the right foot,” notes Zucker. “I don’t think the two of them have ever really had an in depth conversation before, even though they’ve always felt a strong physical connection.”

Feeling closer to EJ, Nicole smiles that she’s happy to begin a fresh new start with him. Meanwhile, talk of Sami strikes a chord with EJ, who feels even guiltier about his recent encounter with her. In light of Nicole’s heartfelt honesty, EJ is more determined than ever to keep what happened a secret from her. He draws Nicole in for a kiss and they make love in front of the fireplace.

“Nicole doesn’t want to be hurt again,” cautions Zucker. “These two have done so much to hurt each other in the past. It’s going to be hard for Nicole to believe that the relationship could work again.”

SOW

EJ orchestrates a very special dinner for Nicole and announces that he wants the evening to be free of talk about work. Instead, EJ makes it all very personal by asking Nicole to move back into the mansion.

“I think it’s Nicole’s desire and wish that this relationship with EJ could work,” notes Arianne Zucker. “No matter what, Nicole still has feelings for EJ. When Nicole ended things with him, she was trying to make a stand. But it’s hard for Nicole to resist not going back to the DiMera mansion. It’s the only home she has ever really known.”

The thought of being a family with EJ and his children also triggers strong feelings in Nicole. “Nicole lost her mother recently,” Zucker points out. “She places an importance on family. Nicole also truly cares for Sydney and Johnny, no matter what has happened between her and EJ. They were a part of her life for a short time, but if your’e any kind of human, you don’t lose the affect that children have on you.”

Nicole speaks openly with EJ regarding her past insecurities toward Sami. “Nicole and EJ have always had a great physical relationship,” offers Zucker, “but they’ve never really had an in-depth conversation. When Nicole got pregnant, it was as if EJ basically said, ‘Okay, we’ll get married.’ Eventually, EJ fell for her, but Nicole has always felt like she did the work so that he would have feelings for her. She believed that if EJ had a choice, he would choose Sami.” Nicole confides to EJ that she’d like their relationship to have a fresh start.

Unfortunately, talk of Sami only makes EJ feel even more guilt about their sexual encounter. He covers, determined to make his relationship with Nicole work this time around. “Nicole and EJ have done so much to each other,” observes Zucker. “Their relationship has never really started on the right foot.”

Article scans courtesy of FL
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

More sex....an Ejole baby is definitely on the horizon....and it's good that it won't be a who's the daddy story for her....

EJ, man up and tell her what happened, she doesn't want to be lied to, she doesn't trust you, she's afraid, just do it!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Oh yeah, because I would totally feel at home in the place where my mother was murdered. :rolleyes:
Edited by DrewHamilton, Nov 30 2011, 09:49 PM.

AFaithL

Glad EJ is pursuing HER for a change. She deserves it. She deserves to be a mother to his children (Sydole!) and deserves a life free from that whore Sami.

And another big "fuck you" to Sami for CONTINUING to bring up the "incident" and making EJ feel guilty. Go away, Sami, and leave EJ alone to be with the woman of his dreams - his wife, Nicole.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

It sucks that this reunion is going to be short lived,better enjoy it while it lasts.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

JamesScott_19
Nov 30 2011, 09:48 PM
It sucks that this reunion is going to be short lived,better enjoy it while it lasts.
I'll enjoy seeing it end. ;) lol!

Twilightsucks
Member Avatar

Their bringing up the baby they lost?Nicole is soo going to be pregnant. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :rockon:

Deleted User
Deleted User

I love Ejole, just hate that it has to be all about Sami. :shame: She's like the grinch who stole Christmas; she just has to take the enjoyment out of everything.
Quote Post Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

nocturnalblondie
Nov 30 2011, 09:49 PM
JamesScott_19
I'll enjoy seeing it end. ;) lol!
:P meanie, but I can`t say I completely disagee with you. I really am intrigued with Jack and Nicole. ;)

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Plot, plot, plot . . . but I'll enjoy the chemistry.

Thanks for posting!

Hamilton
Member Avatar

Plot, plot, plot . . . repeat, repeat, repeat Really writers what's the point?

MissLola
Member Avatar

:wub: :iloveyou: :cloud9: :blowkiss: :hug: Nicole moving in. :chee:
:redface: :censored: :frustration: :run: Sami ruining the moment for me.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sparrow

I would enjoy seeing Nicole and Stefano interact once she moves in. They were gold together.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alligato
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
I don't know. If EJ is blackmailing Will to keeping quiet in February, then it might be longer lived than we think. I think 3 months is a pretty good time to watch EJ fawn over Nicole and treat her like the bad ass queen she is.

Thanks for posting!

Vicky4Mimi

Why can't Ej just man up for once in his sorry life?? Tell Nicole about the Sami mistake and let her rant and rave--then forgive and forget. They need to be a couple, have their own child and find some way to get Sydney away from Sami because, lets face it, Sydney belongs with Nicole!

Vicky4Mimi

Alligato
Nov 30 2011, 10:21 PM
JamesScott_19
I don't know. If EJ is blackmailing Will to keeping quiet in February, then it might be longer lived than we think. I think 3 months is a pretty good time to watch EJ fawn over Nicole and treat her like the bad ass queen she is.

Thanks for posting!
yeah for those with the fantasy of Ej loving Sami....think about him blackmailing her son with something so sensitive. Will is having a hard enough time, and EJ compounds that?? That is NOT LOVE...that is just evil. It's not going to go over well with Sami.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Alligato
JamesScott_19

Thanks for posting!
I bet it will be February when the secret comes out. Based on GG's comments about what he's taping now and some different tweets, it looks like that's when :shithitfan:

AFaithL

Based on JS's interviews, it looks like EJole will survive.

Helpless Romantic

Vicky4Mimi
Nov 30 2011, 10:24 PM
Alligato
JamesScott_19

Thanks for posting!
yeah for those with the fantasy of Ej loving Sami....think about him blackmailing her son with something so sensitive. Will is having a hard enough time, and EJ compounds that?? That is NOT LOVE...that is just evil. It's not going to go over well with Sami.
It wont and I agree with you but she should have been thinking about said son and the rest of her family before she went over to see EJ and proceeded to engage in disgusting comfort contrived sex. EJOLE are definately going to have a baby :wub: The Sami bit was SO unnecessary. Make it STOP.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Nov 30 2011, 10:31 PM.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

I love Ejole together, but the whole "move in" thing is too fast! Nicole should really take time with EJ & really think if EJ truly wants her or not!

TFP!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply