Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW/SID: Chad and Melanie are Kidnapped; 12/13 Issue
Topic Started: Nov 30 2011, 09:54 PM (6,671 Views)
Dreamy
Member Avatar

Chad & Abby are the better match together!

TFP!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Schumi_F1

A towel dropping happened with Nathan too at Horton cabin(she was taking outside shower,no?), sounds similar.
Oh and that little fucker made Philip feel like a kid again :puke:
Edited by Schumi_F1, Nov 30 2011, 10:39 PM.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I cannot manufacture one iota of interest in this story. Days finally has a decent late teen/early 20s group again and they are being wasted on this.

WowItsJustine
Member Avatar

Hopefully Melanie is kidnapped never to return to my tv screen.Wishful thinking huh?

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

lysie
Nov 30 2011, 10:22 PM
Doesn't this sound basically identical to Nathan/Melanie and the plague?
Yes, it does. So how long until we see Chad fugly crying over her?

darraholic
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Nov 30 2011, 10:53 PM
lysie
Nov 30 2011, 10:22 PM
Doesn't this sound basically identical to Nathan/Melanie and the plague?
Yes, it does. So how long until we see Chad fugly crying over her?
How long until Casey & Kate become victims of Molly Burnett and get fired.

AngelOB
Member Avatar
Life is awesome

The sooner this storyline is over with the better.

Twilightsucks
Member Avatar

Abby? six months or sooner. Look at the damage they already did in such a short time? scary.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

This whole Melanie/Chad thing is obviously actor politics - I had heard Molly/Suzanne pushed for the egg baby story, and I had also heard Casey/Molly were doing the same for Chelanie. It's so annoying... Melanie keeps wrecking all of the men in Salem. Can't she ever stay away for once? UGH!

JackN'Jen
Member Avatar

What is it about Melame that makes EVERY guy want her! She's whiny, annoying, childish and as horrible as this makes me sound, she's FUGLY as HELL too.

PLEASE GET HER OFF MY SCREEN!!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

This sounds laughably bad...LOL..Lame is not a strong enough word.

lysie
Member Avatar

I think it's kind of funny that there's a quadruple kidnapping next week, and all but one spoiler article are about Susan and EJole. Susan got three, lmao.

shipperx
Member Avatar

lysie
Nov 30 2011, 09:54 PM
The week begins with Chad growing closer to Melanie at Quinn’s spa. “Chad is at a point where he has mixed feelings regarding Melanie,” voices Casey Jon Deidrick. “Melanie makes Chad feel like a kid again. When he’s with Abigail, everything is always so serious between them. So whenever Melanie is around, she’s like a breath of fresh air.”
Sounds like he's got Jennifer Rose Disease... I think the Jonas family are carriers.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

lysie
Nov 30 2011, 11:10 PM
I think it's kind of funny that there's a quadruple kidnapping next week, and all but one spoiler article are about Susan and EJole. Susan got three, lmao.
And from the sound of it, Susan will be on for approximately 1 minute.

shipperx
Member Avatar

Schumi_F1
Nov 30 2011, 10:35 PM
A towel dropping happened with Nathan too at Horton cabin(she was taking outside shower,no?), sounds similar.
Maybe they're all stunned by a literally glitter plated fire crotch. :shrug:

londoncalling

Doesn’t Melannoying have anything else to do besides stealing or hooking her friend’s boyfriends? As for the towel she did it on purpose yes, she is that desperate. I really dislike this useless character and her air-sucking daddy they should have left with mommy druggie! :frustration:

Twilightsucks
Member Avatar

She makes him feel like a kid again? He fucking isnt 40 and in mid life crisis. So he wants to act like a five year old? :shrug: Abby with all her boring adult problems? Dont she know its more fun to pretend to be monsters and chase each other. Im embarassed Chad is a Dimera. he is just lame and unworthy of the name now. To think he could be working with he best instead he has to sit at the kiddie table. James, Lauren and Joe? HE GETS MELANIA FIRECROTCH. lucky boy. :sarcasm:

melissablessed
Member Avatar

So Chad and Melanie kiss. Abigail and Gabi are also kidnapped, and then all 4 of them are rescued by Austin. I bet TPTB are going to have Abby go all hero-worship on Austin so the audience won't think what happened between Chelanie was bad at all. I'm seeing Abigail destroyed way sooner than 6 months--probably 6 weeks. :frustration: Why? Why? Why?

MyHappyEnding

I love it that Molly's explanation for why they kiss is because everything with Abby is so serious.....

Um....aren't you people in the midst of being kidnapped? That's not serious?

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Oh Lawd :facepalm:
The more I read, the worse it got. Looks like I'll FF through this one.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply