Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW/SID: Chad and Melanie are Kidnapped; 12/13 Issue
Topic Started: Nov 30 2011, 09:54 PM (6,313 Views)
lastDays
Member Avatar

I see a recurring theme started by Dena and continued by Mar Dar kidnap kidnap kidnap kidnap :flipoff:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

pspcindy
Member Avatar

I just wonder what the writers have in mind for Chad. He's not onscreen very much. They had him run away from being a DiMera, yet the DiMeras are the only family he has.

I doubt this fling will last very long and don't see the point other than the writers placating another of Molly's requests.

bstreis
Member Avatar
No matter what you think, I DO love you.

lysie
Nov 30 2011, 09:54 PM
Unfortunately, Abigail and Gabi, who have separated from Will and Sonny, are also taken hostage.
Trapped in the room where Chad and Melanie who are now making out Abby realizes that she's always had these deep feelings for Gabi. Abby and Gabi decide to share their true feelings to each other and to start to make out fearing the end of their days are near.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

pspcindy
Dec 1 2011, 12:00 AM
I just wonder what the writers have in mind for Chad. He's not onscreen very much. They had him run away from being a DiMera, yet the DiMeras are the only family he has.

I doubt this fling will last very long and don't see the point other than the writers placating another of Molly's requests.
Maybe the whole plan was for Chad to break up with Abby to be with Mel but Abby eventually finds a sexy black college quarterback, making Chad feel like a damn fool. Let's be real here, Abby looks like the type who can get any guy she wants, other than Austin (I hope that is just a phase). Chad needs to remember that.

Bradyclan

Ugh, has Molly renewed her contract yet? Exit story , please.

jackjenfan
Member Avatar

So everybody gets kidnapped? What an original story! :moon:

I could care less who Melanie hooks her claws into next. I think It's Days goal to pair her with every young adult male character regardless of how much she seriously sucks the life out of every scene she's in.

I'm looking forward to the Jack scenes, but I've had enough of the college kids set rambling on and on about their stupid web site. I want who ever kidnaps everybody to blow up all of the computers at the college so they have to stop accessing their hacked web site and get a life.
If Daniel saves everyone and Jennifer has yet another excuse to kiss his you know what, I'm going to have to strap down my tv so that I don't break it.

Please Days, do better.

AHM

It's awfully quick for Chad and Melanie to be admitting their "true feelings." How can I care when there's been no build (does walking around Horton square like Frankenstein's monster and one accidental kiss really pass for build now)? How can I care about anything that involves Melanie? But that isn't the point. Days is really into these tossed together couples---Dannifer, Bradison, the ill-fated Ejaylor, and now Chelanie (Chabby had very little build either). I think it's the major problem with the show.

I don't really care about Chad or Melanie. Thought Chad might get me to care about him, but it looks like he won't. And I can't say I've been totally thrilled with Abby, but I see potential with her at least. So it matters not at all to me what happens with Chad and Melanie, I just don't want the child of Jack and Jennifer sacrificed as the child of Steve and Kayla was. I guess some folks must adore Melanie or something when TPTB are willing to sacrifice characters like Philip to her, but it ain't me.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Well, it sounds better than Chad, Sonny, and Will sitting around and looking at their laptops.

DJsMommy
Member Avatar

GMAFB! Didn't we already see this play out when they were quarrentined & "dying" in the hospital? Oh wait...that was her other twu wub Nathan. :puke:

samixxx
Member Avatar

Quote:

Bo, Hope, Carrie, and Rafe realize that the gamblers were using the teens’ Web site and they spring into action.

I have liked Bope and Rafe working together in the past so with Carrie included, I'm interested in this part at least. Thanks for posting.

AHM

Quoting DJ'smommy:
Quote:

GMAFB! Didn't we already see this play out when they were quarrentined & "dying" in the hospital? Oh wait...that was her other twu wub Nathan

^See, that's why I think Melanie should be tossed. Too many love interests. It's ridiculous. Nick, Philip, Nathan, Dario, Chad---in how long? That's just too much turnover.
Edited by AHM, Dec 1 2011, 12:59 AM.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

AHM
Dec 1 2011, 12:58 AM
Quoting DJ'smommy:
Quote:

GMAFB! Didn't we already see this play out when they were quarrentined & "dying" in the hospital? Oh wait...that was her other twu wub Nathan

^See, that's why I think Melanie should be tossed. Too many love interests. It's ridiculous. Nick, Philip, Nathan, Dario, Chad---in how long? That's just too much turnover.
Yes, it's for Melanie to leave Salem. Perhaps she'll run off to Africa and be a nurse at the Horton's clinic or whatever you call it. Please make sure she takes Dan (sorry I mean Dad) with her. Best of Luck and good wishes to both of them. ;)

Deleted User
Deleted User

This is just stupid. So tired of Melanoma being shoved down our throats.
Quote Post Goto Top

SpiritedLyric

This is a lot like the "epic" snow storm. :sarclap: Throw them all in a room and don't let them out until they are naked. :facepalm:

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

This does sound really lame. But at least something is happening with this story and hopefully it's wrapped up in the next week or two..

SaveDaysNow

Molly Burnett is just Alison Sweeney Jr. She is modeling her behavior after Alison's, which apparantly (and unfortunately) has worked in her favor.

Melanie and Sami are both NOT heriones, yet somehow they never seem to pay for anything they've ever done.
Both have men "deliriously" falling for them, even when those same men have more beautiful, interesting, and INTELLIGENT women by their sides.

This show never learns. I wish TPTB would reward TALENT rather than ass-kissers, but really that's the culture of that place. The worse you are, the more spotlight you get. The joke we used to say was it's "failing up". :puke:

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Posted Image

KathyB16
Member Avatar

alex
Nov 30 2011, 10:01 PM
Chad kisses Melanie during a life or death crisis, :puke: must be a Dimera thing. Next week they will be banging on Ej's crusty couch. :frustration:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG

KMan101
Member Avatar

Ugh. Is this for real? LMAO.

TFP

Mirage75
Member Avatar

This is so stupid! And of course the focus is about that annoying bitch Melame.

And where the hell is Sonny's parents to help him? Instead of Justin/Adrienne, I get superbore cops- Hope&Rafe, Bo and superlawyer Carrie. Oh yipee! :sarcasm:

I loathe this show and these damn hacks.
Edited by Mirage75, Dec 1 2011, 07:45 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply